Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

067:

Chapter Sixty Seven
-Alyssa-
“You just don’t know when to quit, do you?!” I growled when I threw another punch towards her and then as my knuckles collided with her cheek, I felt myself being pulled back and held by a few people, “Let me go!”

“Calm down, Alyssa,” I heard and felt someone’s hands lace with mine and knew they were Milan’s, “It’s all right, it’s all right, just breathe.”

“Just breathe, AJ,” I heard and saw Brad next to me.

The ref skated over and looked at me angrily, “You continue this and you’re out, understand?” he asked and I growled and nodded my head.

Chara came in front of me and looked down, “You all right?”

“Fine,” I said and then wiped my bloody lip.

“Can we start the game now?” he asked and I sighed and nodded my head, “Go get yourself cleaned up.”

Milan and Brad skated over towards the door with me and watched as I walked back towards the locker room. I could hear Coach yelling in the locker room as I got closer. I cursed and then took a deep breath before opening the door and saw that Coach was yelling at Ference and Nathan.

“And you!” he growled while looking at me, “You pull that shit again and you’re benched!”

“Sorry,” I said and then sighed and sat next to Nathan. Coach growled and then stomped out of the locker room.

“You all right?” Nathan asked and I nodded my head, “She pushed you pretty hard.”

“I’ll be all right,” I said and Nathan sighed and butted his shoulder into mine.

“You’ve become such a hot head on the ice,” Ference said and I snorted and shook my head.

“You have no room to talk,” I said and Nathan was about to say something, “In fact, none of you have room to talk about being a hot head. All of you fight.”

“Chara doesn’t-“

“Chara doesn’t have to! He just has to fuckin’ stand there and the people like back down,” we laughed and I rolled my eyes. The door opened and Milan walked in and then came over towards me. I sighed and gave him a little smile, “I’m all right.”

“What the hell was that about?” he asked.

“They started shit, we ended it,” Ference said and Milan rolled his eyes and took a seat on the bench next to me, “I love how you’re not afraid of the beast anymore, AJ.”

“I’m not afraid because I know I can kick her ass!” I smiled and the guys laughed.

The guys came back into the locker room because warm up was over. Coach said some words, yelled at Ference, Nathan and I again and then we waited for it to be time for us to head out onto the ice.

-Milan-
It was towards the end of the second period, the score was two to one, Alyssa was on the ice and she was skating her heart out. Coach didn’t want to put her on the ice when Menshikov was on; although,
it didn’t help this time.

There were about two minutes left in the period. Alyssa faced off and won, she passed the puck to me since I was opened and then skated closer to the net. I passed the puck to Ference and then he passed it to Thornton. I looked around and saw that Hamilton wasn’t clear, so Thornton passed the puck back to Ference, who then passed the puck to me. I looked to see that Alyssa was by the net and passed the puck to her and watched as she slammed it into the net. The buzzard went off and we huddled around each other and congratulated each other for teamwork.

“Nicely done, Red,” Thornton said and Alyssa smiled brightly and nodded her head.

We skated back to the bench and pounded fists with everyone and then we opened the door and slid onto the bench. I looked down towards Alyssa and saw that she had a big smile on her face. Coach patted her shoulder and told her good job. I smirked towards her, happy that she had her moment.

-Alyssa-
I moaned loudly as Milan started to suck on my neck as he gently ran his hands up and down my sides. His name was breathed out of my lips as I heard the zip from the back of my dress starting to drop. I pressed my lips onto Milan’s as he took my dress straps and pulled them down and let my dress fall to the ground. His hands were on my thighs, he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair and then attempted to take off his already unbuttoned shirt.

The game was over, we beat the Leafs with the final score being four to two. Coach was pleased with everyone’s work, and I was in a better mood after my goal. After the game, I ended up following Milan home because I needed to apologize how I acted towards him. I had to stop for gas because I was almost on ‘E’, so he made it home a few minutes before me. I knocked on his door and he opened with an unbuttoned dress shirt, revealing his white tank top underneath. It was a little too tight, but I wasn’t complaining because I was able to see every muscle and seeing that, I just lost myself. I attacked him.

We tried to make it to the bedroom, but we only made it to the stop of the stairs before Milan threw me onto the carpet cover floor and ripped my underwear off. I quickly sat up and helped him as he rustled with his belt. When his pants and boxers hit the stairs, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down so that I could press my lips against his. Milan pulled his tank top off and then climbed on top of me.

-Milan-
I laughed as I laid next to Alyssa on the stairs, she was cuddled into my side and breathing heavily. I placed my hand on her stomach and then moved it to her side and leaned in to press my lips against hers, “Don’t think I’ve ever done it on the stairs before.”

“Well we can check that off the list,” she laughed and I smirked and kissed her shoulder, making my way up to her neck, “Milan,” Alyssa started and then sat up. I looked at the look on her face and tensed, I didn’t like that look, “I just wanted to say- I wanted to say that I was sorry.”

I released my tension and looked at her confused, “Sorry for what?”

“For being a bitch. The loss against the Caps really got to me and-“

“It’s fine Alyssa,” I said and she looked at me, “If you ever have a problem, you know you can come to me. You can talk to me about anything,” she gave me a small smile and then grabbed my button shirt and threw it on, “I love you, Alyssa.”

She smiled brightly at me and then stood up and plopped herself on my lap. I groaned a little and then felt her hands on the side of my face and looked up towards her, “I love you too, Milan.”’

Alyssa leaned down and pressed her lips against mine and then dug her fingers in my hair. I had my hands on her thighs and moved them to her ass and squeezed. She groaned and dug her hips into mine and I sucked in a breath and felt the twitch in my dick. Our tongues battled against each other, we were sad to pull away when we heard the doorbell ring.

“Um-“ I looked down at myself and saw that I was naked.

“I’ll get it,” Alyssa said as I saw that she only had my shirt on and it ended at her thighs. Before I could stop her, she was down the stairs and heading for the door. I sighed and then gathered my clothes and made my way to my bedroom to throw some sweats on.

When I came downstairs, I saw that Alyssa was standing in front of Nathan and he looked upset. I looked at Alyssa confused, she just sighed and said that she was going to put some clothes on.

“Sorry man, didn’t mean to interrupt,” he said and I shook my head.

“It’s cool man, what’s going on?” I asked and Nathan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Tammy’s been cheating on me,” he said and my eyes widened a little.

“No way, why would she do that?!” I asked and Nathan shook his head and sighed.

“I don’t know.”

“Are you sure that she is?” I heard Alyssa ask as she appeared next to me, “Like do you have proof and everything? I just don’t see her-“

“I got this fuckin’ shit! This garbage ema--iled to me!” he said and shoved pictures in our faces. Alyssa took them and looked at them, “I’m so disgusted!”

“Does she know that you have these?” Alyssa asked and Nathan shook his head.

“Tammy wasn’t home when I got there- Oh god, what about Dylan and Zach?! Where are they?” he asked and I sighed.

“Call her, just ask where they are and don’t say anything else,” Alyssa said and Nathan nodded his head and called Tammy.

“She didn’t answer,” he growled and I sighed and looked towards Alyssa who was still looking at the pictures.

She had a look on her face and I was confused, “What is it?” I asked and Nathan and I looked towards Alyssa.

“This guy,” she started and I looked at the pictures and saw that Tammy was holding hands, kissing, going to dinner, going into some apartment complex, it was all the same guy, “I know him.”

“You do?!” Nathan asked, his body tense.

“Yeah, he works at the Garden,” she said and I looked towards Nathan to see that his fists were clenched and he was angry, “He’s like a director of communications or something like that.”

“I’ll kill ‘em,” Nathan said and I sighed.

“Nathan wait!” Alyssa yelled as Nathan headed towards the door, “Don’t worry about her right now,” she said and I looked towards her.

“Why?” Nathan growled.

“Focus on finding the boys, you need to find Dylan and Zach,” she said and I nodded my head seeing that she was right.

“You’re right,” Nathan said and Alyssa nodded her head.

“Let us get dressed, we’ll help,” Alyssa said and then walked over towards Nathan and hugged him, “We’re going to find out what happened, don’t worry, we’ll find the boys.”