Status: Insanosity Will Be Updated! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My Jealousy and Your Truth

Chapter 3~Filling The Blanks

~Jordan~

I tore my eyelids from each other, feeling the sand rub against eyeballs. The bus was still moving, and all was quiet except for the motor. I exhaled a breath and turned my head from the curtain to the wall of my bunk. After being in a band that goes on tour in a tour bus for quite some time, you get used to bunks.

My brain was still fuzzy from the alcohol. I don't remember much of last night. After the drinks came out, everything just fizzles into static. But there was still something bugging me.

The way Matt and Danny have been acting since they came out has changed. I've noticed it, and I think everyone else has, too. They're closer. If you knew them before, you'd know they were friends, but they were NOT that close before coming out. Either they embraced their past and are ignoring any tension, or they're secretly fucking on the side. It would make sense...

But Danny is married and has a kid, and I KNOW him well enough to know he isn't stupid to ruin his marriage to go gay. Or maybe he is, and I'm just not seeing it. But then Matt...

Matt is single, and as far as I can tell, isn't going full gay anytime some. Or maybe he is and he's getting advice from Danny.

Pffft, yeah, right, that's REAL logical. Or, wait, maybe it is... ah fuck my head...

I snuggled my body into the sheets, and dug my head deeper into the pillow. I closed my eyes, ignoring the sand, and tried to sleep. But my brain was hard wired on figuring this out.

When my hangover is gone, then I'll get to the bottom of this. I'll dig into every asshole if that's what it takes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... it's a filler chapter. I've got an idea(actually the important points) of what should happen, so soon you'll guys see more detailed chapters. But I'm tired, lazy, and preoccuiped with other stuff, so you guys won't get the next REALLY detailed chapter until later on. But DON'T WORRY, I've got this!

Curious Question #9?
Will Jordan really dig into every asshole to get down to the truth?

On a different note, I've read a few blogs, and... it's got me thinking:

Avenged Sevenfold Yaoi series. Five guys, one bed type thing. What do YOU guys think? If I don't get enough comments, then I won't do it. I'll do a small blog to see were ya'll at. I'll put a link later on so you can see what plans I got. M'kay?

http://www.mibba.com/Blogs/Read/534197/Avenged-Sevenfold-Gay-Series-Because-Why-Not/

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!