Status: Insanosity Will Be Updated! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My Jealousy and Your Truth

Chapter 4~Final Decision, Part 1

May 19, 2013, 4:00 P.M.

I looked at my almost empty bowl of Ramen. My appetite just wasn't with me today. But I stomached it and finished the bowl. I like Ramen, but after a while it gets on your nerves...

My sigh carried off into the empty bus. Everyone else went to see the movie The Purge at the theater not to far from the arena. I already saw the movie earlier in the year, so I decided to stay on the bus. But that was a lie. There was only one reason why I wanted to be alone.

I wanted to think.

It wasn't the fact that they got closer. It wasn't the fact that they disappear for hours and return out of breath. It wasn't the fact that they fucked. Okay, that had something, actually half, to do with it, but that wasn't the main reason I was pissed and angry. It was the fact that Matt experienced anal with... him. I wanted to be the one to fuck Matt in the ass. Danny may be a friend, but he crossed the mother fucking line.

I huffed agitatedly as I finishing washing the bowl. I put it and the fork into the small empty strainer. I only had about to 6-6:30 to get some research done.

I rushed my ass to the bunk area and closed the dark colored curtain. The only bunk with the curtain drawn back was mine. I moved the cover and pillow around, then semi-jumped into the small space. I closed the curtain. Finally. Alone.

I dug out the small black LED light, pencil, and the black 100 page college rule notebook. The notebook held some information that would come in handy for my... assassination.

So far, all I had was really simple stuff. Well, the first few pages were. They held ideas, lines, and words for songs. Fives pages, front to back, to be exact. But my handwriting was huge, so it was probably more like two pages. What was interesting... was what was on the seventh page, on the back. It was the start of my research. For instance, it starts out:

F/W/I.T.K.D.R.M.

No one knew but me, but that meant Facts/Ways/Ideas To Kill Daniel Rose Murillo. Here's whats obvious:

Facts
Daniel Rose Murillo
Eyes are brown, hair is brown, height is 6'02”, weight is 300 pounds, build is medium. Not observant, but not oblivious either. Notices things quickly, if opportunity is given to think about it. Can probably handle a few string 'mishaps' without suspecting someone was out to get him. Doesn't like being told he's wrong, and goes out of his way to prove he's right. Medium sleeper, can sleep through thunder, but if someone were to bash two pans together on the bus, he'd be like 'WHO THE FUCK IS DISTURBING MA SLEEPS?!' And he'd also bang his head. Fucking headbanging mother fucker. Quick witted when with allies, quiet and a bit shy when with potential enemies. Warms up to people quickly. Has a tendency to get naked when drunk, not always, just on those rare occasions when he drinks a shit load. Has wife, Theresa, and child, Scarlett. Proud of marriage(9 years). Likes to give the middle finger. Loves leather jackets and jeans, but does change his look often. Not a confrontational kinda guy, but will throw a punch or two if needed. Will retaliate when 'thrown into battle.'

So far, that's all I have. I tried to keep it short and simple. Now here's the fun part.

Ideas
Daniel Rose Murillo
1. I could always just stab and/or shoot him. But that might lead me to get life in prison, and I want to come out smelling like a rose. That would also require me to clean the knife or get rid of the gun. Cleaning a knife was easy, but were am I going to get a knife without being suspicious? I only own kitchen knifes, and I'm pretty sure those are traceable. All my guns are registered to me, and I don't want to use anybody elses'. So, guns/knifes are out.
2. I could convince him to just kill himself, but I'm not very good at persuasion, and I want to kill him, so that's out.
3. I could tamper with his car. I don't know much about cars, but I could always take a few bolts out. Flatten his tires. No one knows about my hatred towards him, so the 5 won’t automatically assume me. But what if he gets into a wreck on a busy street? He might hurt someone else. I could pull this off, but I'd have to cover all the streets, and make sure he doesn't run into anybody else.
4. As stupid as it sounds, I could hire a assassin. But I want to kill him, so it's like point 2.
5. I could put some kind of concoction in his drink, like antifreeze. If I wear gloves... But were would I get the antifreeze? It could work, but finding it would be problematic.
6. I could get us into a car crash, but then I could die and not him, so that's out, too.
7. Drug overdose? Nah.
8. I could drown him, but where? And how? I'm sure there are cameras in a variety of pool areas. Ocean? No, someone might see. It's possible... But the timing and and place need to be perfect.
9. I could try to have him kill me, and I would try to kill him, that'd be to difficult.
10. Fuck this is hard.


… Out of all 10(9), I can only possibly pull off... 3. Car Tamper, Concoction, and Drowning. Out of all of them, these three seem the most plausible. Put antifreeze in his drink, mess with his brakes, or put him under water. Wait... Maybe...

I could bury him alive. But that would mean he'd have to be dead. Hmmmm... I have the perfect way to kill Daniel Murillo.

Ways
Buried Concoction It sounds stupid, but I was going with this.

Step 1: Get a good understanding of Danny's schedule. Mark all the things he does down, all the things he celebrates, EVERYTHING. When he sleeps, when he gets up to take a piss, EVERYTHING. Get a good understanding of Theresa's schedule, too. Even Scarlett's, if she really has one. MARK... EVERYTHING.
Step 2: Take time to get all the things together. I'm going to need... ah, fuck. I can't write this shit down in a notebook THAT EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO! FUCK, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

Even with privacy, what if the notebook just falls and it opens to one of these pages? FUCK! Damn it, I'll just rip them out and when we get back home I'll hid them. And when the deed is done, I'll shred these papers. Throw the trash bag out when trash day comes. But we don't have a break from this tour until somewhere in late July. Can I hide these papers? I know what to do, I could just throw them away now and throw away the small trash bag. Yeah... that might work. I know everything, I know what I need. Just when I thought I was in trouble.

I checked my watch. I had twenty minutes left until the clock hit 6:30. The guys aren't back yet. I know there's a dumpster near. I jumped out my bunk and checked the trash can in the small kitchen. Yep, it's overflowing a little. With my papers stacked on top, some of the trash fell to the floor. I put everything back in the bag, tied it, and stepped(carefully) off the bus, so no one saw me. I lucked out, no one was near here. Yet.

I hurried my ass, threw the bag away, jogged back to the bus, and closed the door. Perfect.

I put a new bag in, put the LED light, pencil, and notebook back were I had them. I looked around the bus. Everything was seemingly in place. Well, in as much of a place as it could get. The bus was pretty fuckin' messy. Oh well, I'm not cleaning it up. All the murderous excitement had me sleepy. I decided to sleep until the guys came back. I thought about how it go... I thought about how Danny would scream... I thought about everything. My eyelids got heavy, my breathing became light, and off I drifted.

"Here I come, Daniel Rose Murillo."
♠ ♠ ♠
MY INTERNET IS BACK, SO PREPARE FOR UPDATES! SMILE AND SAY CHEESE! :D

BY THE WAY... to all the people who are reading this series and are fans of Avenged Sevenfold, this series and that band are going to COLLIED! I plan on, in the story after this one, that a certain member of A7X will be fornicating(LOL) with a member of HU! Who will it be? I'm not entirely sure, but if you guys pass along information, who knows what kind of sexiness is going to come along! Here, read my blog AVENGED SEVENFOLD GAY SERIES, BECAUSE... WHY NOT? Put ANY information into your comments, because I need a little help. Who's who, what they look like, what they do, how they act towards each other, towards others, all that jazz. Why? Because I trust you guys more than Wikipedia. Please! I'm super eager to do this, but I need YOUR help! I'd be super grateful! .................. Please? Thank you so much!

!~^__^SAAVi^__^~!