Status: Oneshot/Completed

Newfound Green Eyes

Green Eyes

”Just stand your ground, do not show any sign of weakness and you'll be fine” the BAU Section Chief Erin Strauss said standing up.

”I will Ma'am” I said standing up as well.

We shook hands before I left.

I tried to keep my head held high as I entered the BAU bullpen, I was going to replace one of the team members for a few weeks whilst he was on sick leave. It was never a good thing coming into a group when one of their members might not come back, they see you as a replacement and often they don't welcome you, they hate you and sometimes they might even try to sabotage you.

I had read their bio's in case I needed it, I knocked on the door with the name Aaron Hotchner on it.

He was the Unit Chief and the man I had to report to for duty.

”Come in” a male voice filled with authority called.

I opened the door to see a man sitting at his desk writing something, a case report probably.

”SSA Hotchner” I said to get his attention.

He looked up at me.

”I'm Fiona Owens, your fill in for Dr Reid” I introduced myself.

”Miss Owens Welcome.” He said, stood up and walked around the desk to greet me.

We shook hands and sat back down, He took out file from his desk probably my personnel file.

”I see that you worked as a parole officer for a year” He said flipping through the pages.

”Yes, after I graduated” I filled in.

”I see you graduated top of your class” he said still looking down on the paper.

”True and after a year being a Parole Officer I entered the BAU program, focusing on Historical Serial Killers, Weaponry and Terrorism.” I said confidently.

”You're very young considering all the education you've gone through” Hotchner said.

”I'm a very fast learner, I graduated High School early.” I said.

”What kind of gun do you carry?” He asked.

”A Sig Sauer P226R” I answered.

We were interrupt by a woman entering the room, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. I knew her to be the Communications Director Jennifer 'JJ' Jerau.

”Hotch, we have a case” She said.

”JJ, this is temporary SSA Fiona Owens. She's here to pick p the slack whilst Reid is on sick leave.” Hotchner introduced me.

”I'm..” She was about to introduced herself but I cut her off.

”Jennifer Jerau but people call you JJ. You're the Communications Director and Liaison between the local police and the BAU” I said giving her a smile.

Her eyes widened a little ”You've obviously done your homework”

I nodded and followed her and Hotchner to the briefing room.

Penelope Garcia was the first one to arrive and she actually sat down next to me and started talking.

”Hi I'm Penelope Garcia, You're Fiona Owens right?” She said.

”Yes I am. Nice to meet you” I said as we shook hands.

Penelope seemed nice, I think we'd become good friends.

Jason Gideon was the next one to enter, he also shook my hand. Emily Prentiss was next and did the same thing that Gideon had done.

I was talking to Penelope about her job here, I was actually good with computers and such (not as good as her) when the last team member entered.

Derek Morgan was a good looking man but he obviously knew it, he seemed like a very confident, cocky, arrogant one at that.

Once everyone where gathered JJ started telling us about the case.

~

That was a month ago now, I had been given the choice to become a member of the BAU Team or go back to being a Parole Officer. I chose to stay, I had already grown attached to all of the members of the group including Morgan.

I had some things in common with Spencer so when he got back we became instant friends.

So many things had happened during the next three months, Gideon's friend Sarah had been killed so he quit, Hotch had been suspended, Prentiss was still out of balance and Morgan had asked me out.

A month ago things had gotten really weird, I was tiered and nauseous all the time I went to the doctor and took some blood tests. When he called a week later telling me the results I almost fainted, I was pregnant.

I had to tell Morgan but didn't know how to do it so I ended up just blurting it out one day at breakfast.

He was surprised, we had always been so careful. I was afraid that we wouldn't last, this relationship was so new and we weren't ready to have children just yet, we weren't even living together. But the baby was on the way we had to get ready.

I told him that he didn't have to be there if he didn't want to, he had lost his father and said that he'd never leave his child. He wanted me to move in with him but I wasn't ready for that and it caused some heated arguments between us, Which ended with me breaking up with him.

-

With my belly growing the team became very concerned with me and many cases I had to sit out because of the danger, that's why I joined Reid and Prentiss when they went to theSeparatarianRanch in Colorado to interview the young girls there. Hotch considered it not to be a dangerous case and told me that if I wanted I could go with. I had been sitting behind my desk for over two weeks now and I was getting restless. So I went with Reid and Prentiss to the ranch, it was alleged that the leader Benjamin Cyrus was having inappropriate relationships with the younger women there. We went in pretending to be child protective services.

My mind wandered off whilst Reid and Prentiss was questioning this girl we suspected making the call. The first time I surprised Derek and told him off.

”Hey new girl” Derek shouted as I stated to walk away from him.

I'd had enough of his bullshit and i wasn't going to stand there and listen to his crap.

He ran up to me and grabbed my arm stopping me, I spun around and started shouting at him.

”I may be new here Derek Morgan but I'm not worth less than you or anyone else on this team!” I paused and regained my calm ”I know everything about the people on this team, for example Aaron Hotchner”

I motioned to Hotch, he was standing outside his office talking to JJ.

”Born November 2nd1973. He's married to Hailey Hotchner and together they have a son named Jack, he's around the age of 1,5-2 years. His brother's name is Sean.” I continued ”JJ or Jennifer Jareau her mother and father are dead so is her sister, she killed herself and JJ took that really hard. She carries a Glock 26 by the looks of it.”

I had only been here a week and I knew all of this and it surprised Morgan I could tell.

”Emily Prentiss is the daughter of Ambassador Elizabeth Prentiss. Her father is deceased. Did you know that she had and abortion at the age of fifteen?” I nodded towards Emily ”Her specialty is linguistics, child advocacy and profiling of terrorists. She carries a Glock 17”

”How...” Derek didn't get a word out there as I continued showing off my knowledge.

”I'm here because Spencer Reid took out some sick days.” I said ” Reid born october 9th1981 the only child of Diana and William Reid. He holds a PhD in mathematics, chemistry and engineering as well as BAS in psychology and sociology. His IQ is 187, he can read 20,000 words per minute and he has an eidetic memory. His expertise is historical serial killers, statistics, geographic profiling and body language”

I paused for a minute before delivering the final blow.

”Which brings me back to you Derek Morgan, Your father was killed in a robbery leaving your mom Fran to raise you, your two sisters Sarah and Desiree alone. You're born June 6th1973 in Chicago. Your specialties are obsessional crimes and explosives. You carry a Glock 17. Your favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut and favorite novel by him is Mother Night. You're the guy who is in the front kicking down doors and charging in, it makes me wonder if you care about your own life at all?” I asked looking him over, he stood frozen staring at me ”You like to vacation in South Beach where you drink Mojitos, when you go you leave your dog Clooney at the Happy Dog Doggy Hotel. You like Ice Hockey but not baseball. You have a loving working relationship with the technical analyst Penelope Garcia, You call her 'baby girl' and she calls you things like 'Hot stuff' or 'Gorgeous'. She's like a third sister to you isn't she?”

”How did you know all of that?” Derek asked.

”I came prepared” I said and turned to walk away, then I remembered I had one more thing to say so I walked really close to him.

”Just one more thing Derek, I know you posed naked for an art class once” I whispered looking down on his lower areas ”I saw the picture and Nice!”

I winked at him before walking away leaving Derek standing there mouth wide open.

Jessica, the girl they where interviewing was very upset she claimed to be married to Cyrus. She was only fifteen and still she thought that there was nothing wrong with her sleeping with a man that was twenty years older then her.

But with parental consent the marriage was legal and clearly the mother had given hers.

Before we could continue Cyrus stormed in with two men shouting at us. Some reporter had called telling Cyrus that the ranch was going to be raided.

He told us to gather in the church, they pushed Emily and Spencer but they where luckily very careful with me. I was gladly surprised that they respected the fact that I was pregnant.

Cyrus had gathered the whole town in the church and soon bullets where flying outside, Reid put me in a corner and shielded me with his body.

I thought of Tyler, would Derek be able to keep him if I died or would social services take him away. I remembered how I met Tyler.

I was sitting in the briefing room waiting for everyone, JJ had paged me saying we had a new case.

”Good Morning” Derek said being the first one to enter, he sat down across the table from me.

”Morning'” I said back,I hadn't seen him for a few days because I had been sick.

”How are you feeling?” he asked.

”Much better thanks.” I said.

Derek smiled but didn't answer because the rest of the group entered.

”McKinney Texas, population136,067.” JJ said and put up a map on the screen ”Four women have been abducted and murdered for over two months now”

I looked at the faces of the women who where now on the screen.

”All around the ages of 25 to 30, short to medium blonde hair and blue eyes.” JJ said.

”Look's like he has a type” Prentiss said.

”The first woman Karen Reed 25 years was taken after a late night shift at a local diner, she was found two weeks later behind the same diner from where she had been taken.” JJ said and told us about the next woman ”Rose Colt 27, taken at the mall parking lot, she was also found three weeks later in her car at the same parking lot.”

I looked at the dossier in front of me trying to remember as much as possible.

”Carolyn Irvine age 28 taken from the library where she worked, just like the two other women she was found two weeks later in the trash bin outside the library” JJ said ”Last woman Josephine Singer 30 was taken about one week ago”

”Why are we only hearing about this now, if it's the same unsub we might only have a week left to look for her?” I asked.

”The local P.d didn't find it necessary at first” JJ answered.

”Let's continue this on the plane, we leave in five” Hotch said and got up.

I walked out the room and to my desk to get my over night bag.

~

As the case went on I found myself questioning people at school, we were all assigned different schools so that we could cover as much area as possible.

When I walked out a young boy approached me.

”My dad's not here” he said with sadness in his voice.

I crouched down so that I was at the same eye level as him and said ”Is he supposed to be here and pick you up?”

He nodded as a few tears started rolling down his cheeks.

”It's ok sweetie” I said trying to comfort him ”I can drive you home, do you know your address?”

Again he nodded.

”Look once again if you see his car” I told him.

”He's not here” his voce was cracking and he was about to start crying.

”I'll drive you home, let's go” I said and offered my hand which he took.

”My car is right there” I said and pointed to the far end of the big parking lot ”My name is Fiona by the way. What's yours?”

”Tyler” Tyler said quietly.

”It's nice to meet you Tyler” I said and gave him a warm smile.

He smiled back and when we reached the car I picked him up and strapped on he seat belt. The I heard tires screech and everything went black.

~

Everyone where now gathered in the church, the shooting had stopped and two men came in carrying a little girl. They said that her parents had been killed. I instantly felt sick because of the stupid men who had tried to raid this ranch for whatever the reason, that little girl was now an orphan. The Child protective agency woman we had come in with had been killed in the crossfire and was laying in a corner of the church covered by a blanket.

I looked over at Reid and whispered ”Thank you for protecting us earlier”

”No problem, I don't want to see you or the baby get hurt” He said back.

”Reid, I'm scared” I admitted and Reid put his arm around me bringing me closer to his body.

”It's ok, everything will be just fine” Reid said.

I thought back on all the arguments with Derek and now I regretted breaking up with him.

It was such a little thing to be arguing about but back then I wasn't ready to commit to him in that way. 'If I survive this I'll move in with him and never ever leave him again!' I thought to myself.

I also hoped that my mother was taking good care of Tyler and that he didn't know anything about what was happening here.

~

When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was in a basement, I could hear a shower running and someone humming. 'How did I end up here and why?' I couldn't remember anything, I knew who I was and the most logical explanation was that this was related to some case we where working on but I couldn't recall what case it was.

Few minutes later a man stepped out of the shower, I could only see his back and man it must have been the hottest back ever. He had muscles, he was tan, his hair was dark and from the looks of it he was hispanic. When he turned around I was looking at most gorgeous man I had ever seen.

If it wasn't for the fact that I was all tied up in a basement this could've been the man of my dreams.

He got dressed and came closer to me, he started running his hands gently up and down my sides, it sent chills through my body as his hands traced my figure. He leaned in closer and kissed me, I started squirming and he pulled away and looked really angry.

He slapped me across the cheek, I tried to remember what I had learned from Reid about being held captive 'Play along but don't take it to far' I remember him telling me.

He came closer and kissed me again and I did what Reid had told me, the man pulled away and I could now look into his eyes. They were dark brown and I could see the anger in them.

”What's your name? I'm Fiona, Fiona Owens ”I said quietly, I had to try and make him see that I was a human being maybe it would make him realize that what he was doing was wrong.

”It's Adam” he said.

He looked at me and grabbed my chin ”When we go upstairs you'll be very nice to the boy” then I remembered Tyler, the missing women that I looked like and it hit me I had been taken by the unsub.

Adam took a knife from the table next to me and cut me loose, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. Where I saw Tyler sitting at the kitchen table probably doing homework.

Adam walked over to the sink and filled a glass with water.

”What are you doing?” I said moving closer to Tyler.

”Math” he said.

”It looks difficult” I calmly said.

”He's a genius when it comes to math” Adam said proudly.

”I'm doing the extra credits too” Tyler said.

”Is there anything I could help you with?” I asked.

”I'm hungry, could you make me a sandwich?” Tyler asked looking more at his father than me.

”No sandwiches before dinner you know the rules buddy” Adam said.

I looked around the kitchen, it looked like a normal kitchen not the kitchen of a psycho killer. I tried to soak in as much as possible maybe three was something I could learn here that would help me if things got dangerous.

”Honey” Adam spoke and I looked at him, was he talking to me?

Another piece of the puzzle fell in place, he was looking for a mother figure for Tyler and a wife for him. Now I knew what to do until the team would come for me so I played along.

”Yes dear?” I said in my sweetest voice.

”Why don't you get dinner started?” He asked.

”I'd love to, what would you like?” I said just as sweetly as before.

”How about lasagna?” he asked Tyler.

Tyler looked up and shone like the sun ”Yes please”

”Lasagna it is then” I said and started to look around for the ingredients.

When Tyler was done with his homework he and Adam went up to clean his room, I then carefully started snooping around the house. I was looking for a phone or computer but didn't find one downstairs. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I hurried back to the kitchen and finished the lasagna. I was just about to put it in the oven when Adam entered the Kitchen.

”I was thinking that I'd make a salad, nothing fancy” I said.

Adam smiled ”Sounds good”.

I took out a knife thinking if he'd come close enough I'd stab him and escape.

He came and hugged me from behind ”You're just so perfect” he whispered in my ear.

I was just about to stab him when Tyler came into the kitchen ”I'm done cleaning now daddy”

”Good boy” Adam said.

I could see the happiness in Tyler's eyes when he saw his dad hugging me, guess to him it looked like he finally had a whole family.

~

”Bedtime buddy!” Adam said as he turned off the tv.

Tyler obediently got up and ran to his room.

”I think you should read him a bedtime story, he really likes it when you read to him” Adam said.

”I can do that” I said and walked up the stairs, I snooped around some more before Tyler was done changing.

He took me to his room and gave me a book, I laid down next to him in hi blue race car bed.

Before I started reading he looked sadly at me.

”What's wrong sweetie?” I asked.

”If you don't do what he want's he'll kill you, I like you. I don't want you to go away” he said.

My heart froze, I had noticed Adam's temper before and I knew that if he was our unsub he'd sooner or later kill me. I just hoped that the team would find me in time, there where so many things I still wanted to do and a big secret I had to get of my chest.

Tyler quickly fell asleep and I didn't dare move at first I had my arm around him and he was holding on to my shirt, in my mind I kept thinking of Derek.

'Please find me, Derek come get me' I though to myself.

I herd the stair creak and knew that Adam was on his way up.

He looked into the room and a wide smile spread across his face, he looked like a normal guy when he smiled. Not the psychopath he was.

”Ready for bed?” he asked, my heart sank I hadn't thought of where I would sleep and I didn't want to be in the same bed as him.

”Can't I sleep here with him, he looks so peaceful” I said looking lovingly at Tyler, he had really taken a place in my heart.

”He has to learn to sleep alone” Adam's smile had turned into an angry frown.

I reluctantly released myself from Tyler's grip and let Adam lead me to his bedroom.

It was a nice big bedroom but so what the rest of the house to, I was surprised that such a unstable man was able to keep a house this nice.

He emerged from the bathroom holding a whit t-shirt ”You can sleep in this”

”Thank you” I said and took it, I walked to the bathroom and got changed. I was hoping that they would come rescue me soon.

He was lying in the bed only wearing boxers, I had to yet again admit to myself that he was hot but he was till a bad guy.

”Come here” he said softly and so that he wouldn't get angry and kill me I did.

He swung his legs so that he was sitting on the side of the bed, he pulled me closer so that I was standing between his legs. He hugged me tightly, I could feel his heartbeat it was steady and calm.

I put my hands around his shoulders and rested my chin on his head, my heart was longing for Derek, I imagined that it was him that was holding me.

Adam moved and I looked down at him, his eyes filled with raw passion and lust.

He stroked my cheek and brought my lips to his and started to kiss me fiercely, he somehow spun me around making making me fall on the bed lying on my back. He landed on top and continued kissing me, planted kisses down my neck.

A soft moan escaped my mouth and that snapped me out of the trance I was in, this had gone to far.

”I can't do this” I said softly pushing him a little, I was afraid that he would get angry and have his way with me anyway but it didn't fit his profile. He didn't have sex with the other victims.

”I'm sorry” he said and got off me.

He wrapped his arms around me and soon enough he was snoring, I then tried to carefully get out of his arms. He was holding on to tight and I couldn't get out without waking him so I had to put all my faith in the team.

-

Negotiations had started, Rossi had been in with medical supplies so that Cyrus and his men could tend to the ones that were hurt.

I couldn't take my eyes of the little girl who had lost her parents, I was stroking my belly and wondering if I would get out of here.

”How far along are you?” Jessica's mother asked as she gave me a glass of water.

”About six months, thank you” I said taking a sip of the water.

”You don't have to be afraid of Cyrus or anyone here” She said ”No one would ever hurt a pregnant woman”

”I sure hope so, to be honest I'm really scared” I admitted.

Thinking about Tyler, what would happen to him if I didn't make it out of here?

Couldn't Derek come save me like he did before?

It was early morning, I had been awake all night listening for any sign of rescue.

”Good morning” Adam said when he woke up.

”Morning” I said back.

I could feel his arms letting me go and the bed slightly moving as he got up, I decided to do the same. I didn't bother to get dressed, I decided to do it after breakfast.

”Honey, why don't you go wake up Tyler and take him downstairs and make breakfast” Adam said from the bathroom.

”Sure” I said and left the room.

Tyler was still a sleep when I entered his room, ”Tyler, It's morning” I said sitting down on the side of this bed.

He made some noises and turned around and looked at me, he looked surprised to see me and I could also see that he was happy.

”You want to go and eat some breakfast?” I asked.

Tyler nodded and got up, he was still wearing pj's when we came downstairs.

”What do you want?” I asked.

”Pancakes!” Tyler said.

”Oh, Do you think you have a recipe, Because I don't know all the ingredients. You don't want some bad tasting ones do you?” I asked jokingly.

”We have this” Tyler walked over to a cabinet door opened it and took out a box of pancake mix.

”Thank you” I said as he gave it to me ”Do you want to help me with this?”

Tyler nodded and started looking for all the things we needed.

”Good job” I said as we finished the last pancake.

Tyler sat down and started eating when there was a knock on the kitchen door.

”Sit there and eat I'll get it” I said walking to the door.

My eyes widened when I saw the familiar face of none other then Derek ”Derek?” I asked in disbelief.

”Yes, Fiona it's me.” He said and grabbed my wrist and tired to pull me out of the door, I looked behind him and saw the rest to the team and a few police officers with loaded guns waiting to enter.

”Let's go” Derek said pulling again.

”No wait” I said a puzzled look came over Derek's face ”I have to get Tyler out of here first”

Derek motioned to the group outside to wait as he entered with me.

”Tyler come here” I said to him.

Tyler looked up at me and saw Derek, the happy look on his face disappeared.

”Are you leaving now?” He asked.

”Yes I am, but you're coming with me. Is that ok?” I asked,

”What about Daddy?” He asked.

”Let's go, just you and me first” I said reaching out my hand to him.

I was scared that he wouldn't accept that he might call for his dad and then this would end badly, luckily he got up and took my hand. I lifted him up and carried him out, once we were outside I turned to JJ ”Take him somewhere else”.

”Go with her, I'll be right there” I said to Tyler.

I turned to Derek ”He's upstairs in the shower, don't kill him”.

After that Derek lead the team in the house and I went back to Tyler.

He was sitting in the back of the ambulance getting checked by a paramedic. Another paramedic brought me a quilt to wrap around me if it got cold.

”I'll sit with him JJ” I said to her.

”You should get yourself checked out first” JJ said.

”No, I'm fine” I said not taking my eyes off Tyler.

A few shots where fired and my heart stopped, I held on to Tyler as I waited for someone to tell me what was going on. The ambulance was parked so that you couldn't see the house.

”Where is she?” I heard Derek's clearly agitated voice ask and seconds later Derek rounded the corner.

He looked relieved to see me and practically ran up to me, he cupped my face with his hands and brought me closer to his face. His lips where soft and tasted like coffee, since he hadn't slept in a few days it wasn't a surprise that he tasted like that.

”I thought I was going to loose you” Derek said.

-

Cyrus came bursting in through a door in the font of the church, he hurried past everyone else and came over to us. ”Follow me” he said clearly angry about something.

Prentiss, Reid and I got up to follow him into the basement of the church.

”Who is it?” He asked pulling out a gun and pointing it at Reid.

”I don't know what you're talking about” Reid said.

”Which one of you is the FBI agent?” he asked again getting angrier.

No one admitted to being the FBI agent.

”It was on the news now tell me who it is” Cyrus shouted.

”It's me” Emily said.

Cyrus lowered his gun and looked back at Emily, he grabbed her and dragged her out of the room kicking and screaming.

Reid put his arm around me again and held me close, the other men escorted us back up to the church.

Reid guided me to sit down in one of the rows in the back, he sat down next to me.

”I just wanna go home, I want to hold Tyler in my arms” I said almost breaking into tears.

I remembered the weeks after living with Tyler and his dad for a day, I immediately wanted to adopt Tyler but the Social Services Lady was giving me nothing but grief.

”No you don't understand!” I shouted frustrated to the woman on the other end of the phone.

”Miss Owens, you need to calm down” She tired telling me.

”Well I can't, I need to know that Tyler is ok.” I paused.

”We can't legalize the adoption before we try to find any living relatives he can go live with” She calmly explained.

”I know that, but as far as I know he doesn't have any and it's been weeks now” I said still very frustrated.

”Miss Owens you will just have to wait until tomorrow” The social worker said.

”No, I want him here with me now” I said angrily.

”There is nothing more I can do for you right now Miss Owens, I suggest you wait for my call.” She said.

”Fine” I said giving up ” Can I at least talk to him then?” I asked.

”I'm sorry Miss Owens. I suggest you go to bed and we will see you tomorrow” She said and hung up.

”Fuck!” I shouted and almost threw my phone into the wall but instead I put it down on the table and pulled my bangs out of my face with both hands and held it there whilst I worried about Tyler.

The next morning I practically burst through the doors at social services.

”My name is Fiona Owens I have an appointment” I said restlessly to the receptionist.

She typed in my name and read something on the computer screen ”Yes, Mrs Martin is waiting for you. Third floor second door to your right”

”Thank you” I said and hurried to the elevators.

”Tyler ” I exclaimed when I rounded the corner and saw him sitting on a bench with a woman.

He looked up smiling widely, he got up and ran towards me, I caught him in mid air and gave him a big hug.

”Hey Big guy, how are you?” I asked.

”I'm fine” He answered.

I took his hand and we walked to the woman on the bench, she got up and knocked on the door.

Mrs Martin popped her head out through the door ”Please come in Miss Owens”

We shook hands and sat down to discuss, she asked questions about me. Thing like if I was married, had kids on my own, what kind of job I did, if I had any close relatives that could help me with Tyler if he would come and live with me.

”I can clearly see that you care about this boy but considering the work you do I don't think that with you is what's best for him” Mrs Martins said.

”His name is Tyler and I am what's best for him” I spat.

”You might think so but it's not your opinion that matters miss. We haven't been able to talk to the father yet and he has the final say in the adoption of his son” She said.

”I can talk to him” I said.

She looked up at me ”Get him to sing these and we'll take it from there” she handed me a bunch of papers.

I took them and walked out from her office without a word, I had to hurry to the prison where Adam was being held before the trial.

”I need to see Adam Isaacs, now” I said to the receptionist flashing my badge.

”Right away Agent” She said and picked up the phone to make a call.

Five minutes later I was sitting in a private visiting room waiting for Adam, I wasn't quite sure if he'd sign over custody to me but I had to try.

”Hello Adam” I greeted him as the guards brought him in, they cuffed him to the table and left.

”Fiona” He said happily ”I knew you'd come see me”

”I'm not here for you Adam, I'm here because for Tyler” I said.

”Is he alright?” He asked.

”Yes, he's fine but I need you to sign over custody of Tyler to me so that I can adopt him” I said.

”You want to adopt him?” Adam asked looking really happy.

I nodded.

”Do you have a pen?” Adam asked.

”Yes, but before you sign there are a few things I have to make clear” I said.

”I'm listening” Adam said.

”When you sign this the custody of Tyler will temporarily be mine and until the social workers agree that the best place for him is with me they will move it for a judge to sign and then it's final. Tyler will be my son” I said.

”Give me the pen” Adam said.

I handed him the papers and pen, he looked over the papers and signed.

”I knew you'd be the perfect mom for Tyler” Adam said.

”I know, but you went about this the wrong way. All those women shouldn't have died” I said before hurrying back to the social worker where I finally got to take Tyler home.

Cyrus had made a deal with Rossi that he would let one child go if he would tell him who the FBI agent under cover was, obviously he had agreed because Cyrus came over to us. He was holding the little girl.

”I have made a deal with this Agent Rossi, he confirmed that Miss Prentiss is the FBI agent.” He paused ”In return I promised to let a child go but to show even more good faith I've decided to let you go to”
Cyrus pointed at me and continued ”No one of us want's to see you or you're baby get hurt” He handed me the girl.
I looked at Reid, he nodded and told me to go.
Cyrus escorted me to the door and he opened it for me.
”Thank you” I said before leaving the church behind.

Members of the S.W.A.T team rushed over to me and guided me to safety, I walked over to the ambulance with the little girl. I handed her to the paramedics to check that she was alright.
”Fiona” I heard a relieved Derek shout.
When I turned around a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.
”I was scared that I'd never see you again” I cried into his shoulder.
”Me to” He said as he stroked my hair.
He backed away to look at me ”I don't ever want to loose you, our baby or Tyler”
”I'm sorry about all the things I've said before, all I want is to be with you” I said and pulled him back into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it was pointed out by @ Falconwriter2016 that this story was missing the end, I'm really sorry for this but I've updated it now and the ending is there!