Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 14 - Permission

We were out on the balcony.

I was sitting with a beer in one hand and cuddling Norman’s black cat with the other. Norman was sitting in a chair and eyeing my every move. The ride to his place had allowed me to relax a little; the fresh air had cleared my head and I was able to actually think properly again.

Well, as properly as you can with whiskey and Irish liqueur pumping through your veins.

As I looked over to see if Norman was still staring at me, I came to find that he had pulled out his phone. He was taking pictures of me.

“Hey, what the fuck, Norm!” I exclaimed and pulled up a hand to cover my face.

Eye in the Dark; yes that’s his cats name, as fucked up weird as everything else ‘Norman’, jumped down my lap and trotted inside the apartment again.

He smiled innocently at me and put his phone down in his pocket again. I walked over to sit on his lap and stared him in the eyes.

“You know, you can’t just go around taking pics of people without their permission. It’s against the law, actually,” I smiled and poked him in the chest with my index finger.

He reached up and took my finger and pulled it up to his lips. He placed small kisses on it, traveling down to the back of my hand and up my arm. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips and rough stubble on my arm and giggled softly as he breathed out letting his warm breath send shivers through my body.

“You never answered my question,” he whispered out as he placed more kisses on my wrist.

I opened my eyes to look at him with curious eyes.

“What question?”

His dark blue eyes were locked with mine as he whispered with a raspy voice: “If you wanted me to fuck you.”

And bam: a heat exploded inside of me again making my body tremble. I opened my mouth to answer but found myself lost for words. I looked down at his chest and placed my hands on his shoulders. My legs were spread out and I wrapped them tighter around him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. His belt buckle pressed into my pelvis making me breathe out a rasped breath.

“So…” he sounded, pushing his hips forward even harder now as he pulled at my hips again, making the distance between our bodies seem nonexistent, “what’cha say?”

His voice was deep and the lust behind it was obvious.

“Mhm,” I breathed out as he kept a slow but steady pace.

The friction of his jeans on mine felt amazing and sent tickling sensations down my legs. His lips were on my neck and he shifted between kissing it roughly and biting lightly. His hands moved down to my ass and he squeezed it.

“Sorry, babe, I don’t seem to understand you…” he whispered teasingly.

My hands were moving all over his chest, wanting to feel the skin under his shirt. I could easily feel the strong muscles beneath and I didn’t want anything else but to feel them against my breasts. The bare thought of it had me moan out. I roughly took a hold of his face and kissed him. I let my tongue jaggedly play with his and bit down on his lower lip making him twitch in his seat.

He was as affected by me as I of him.

I started rolling my hips against him and he breathed out sharply. We both wanted this. And now, no one was going to stop us.

“Do I answer your question if I say that it won’t be inappropriate if you show me your bedroom now?” I smiled.

He immediately got up and practically carried me all the way to his bed where he tossed me down before joining me.

I laughed out.

He lay down on top of me, spreading my legs to keep him even closer to the heat between my legs. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and a second later it was on the floor. I took it in actually licking my lips by the mere sight.

He was so beautiful.

So lean and strong, brown hair on his stomach traveling down to the edge of his jeans and a tattoo that said ‘Norman’ over his left nipple.

He pulled my top off as well and breathed out a staggered breath as he realized I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Ah you’re so…” he started but was soon busy kissing the hot skin of my breasts.

His hands were everywhere and my breathing became deeper and quicker. He felt so good against my skin. I pushed him backwards and forced him to lie down on his back.

I was getting impatient.

I crawled on top of him and rolled my hips against him with a fast pace. His face showed me all I wanted to see. His big hands grabbed my ass and made the grinding of my hips even faster and rougher.

He growled.

Heat and wetness burst between my legs and I wanted to scream. I could easily feel his arousal through the thick fabric of his jeans and the friction had me whimper. I bent down to kiss his chest, traveling down to lick the small hair under his navel and bite at the hem of his jeans.

He tasted like salt and perfume.

I opened his pants while keeping my eyes locked with his. He had his arms crossed under his head and he was biting down his lower lip. I quickly had his pants off of him and he was now lying before me in his boxer briefs, my eyes on the big bulge hovering there.

I quickly stripped down my own jeans and placed myself on top of his legs, my hands resting at his hips, thumbs massaging the muscles beneath. I could feel Norman twitch his body under me as he breathed out and I knew I was teasing him.

Hell, I just wanted to feel him too right now.

So I pulled down the fabric and took in the beautiful sight of Norman completely naked before me. I couldn’t help but to grab at his length immediately; it was hard and almost pulsating in my hand.

He hissed at the feel of my touch.

I moved my head down to place kisses on his thighs, hand still on his length. I loved the way his body tensed when I got too close to his sensitive area. I felt a hand pulling at my shoulder and I looked up to see him watch me with those dark eyes he’d had all night. As if he was angry with me; as if I’d done something horrible.

“Please babe, you’re killing me here…” he breathed out in the raspiest voice ever.

I bit down my lip.

I knew I was teasing him but I just enjoyed myself so much right now. I could keep watching his body react to my touch forever; I wasn’t going to stop now.

“I just wanna taste you so fucking badly,” I whispered and bent my head down to let my lips glide down the tip of his length and as far as I could go.

Norman growled out and threw his head back on the mattress. His legs tensed under me as I worked my tongue up and down and I moaned against him as I saw his reactions to what I was doing.

You could see his throat tighten, the biceps of his arms tense as he grabbed his hips as if to steady himself. His breathing sounded so lovely as he started moving his hips upwards, making me feel the tip of him hitting the wall down my throat almost making me gag.

It was hot and uncontrollable.

I loved it.

Suddenly he pushed me by the shoulders so that I stood on my knees and he forced me around so I had my back against him. I felt him press himself against me, his hardness on the small of my back and his warm chest on my back.

He was sweating.

His arms were wrapped around me from behind and he cupped my breasts as he breathed into my ear. I pushed my ass back against his hardness and moaned out as he let his hand slide down my underpants and one of his fingers slid through my slickness.

His hands were so strong and big.

He slid a finger inside me and bit down on my earlobe hard. Nothing else existed in the world right now but the two of us.

“Norman, please…” I whimpered, “Fuck me.”

He pumped his finger in and out of me roughly, grabbed my hips with his other hand and slammed himself against my ass as he breathed out wildly. I bent over grapping the frame of the bed and pushed my ass against him harder. He ripped off my underwear and forced me to hold still.

My body seemed out of control. I just wanted to feel him inside of me.

I groaned impatiently as he didn’t respond to my earlier request. He spread my legs and let his hands stroke gently up and down my inner thighs . I breathed in sharply as I felt his breath on my ass cheeks. He placed light kisses there and I was trembling with lust.

Suddenly a finger slid inside my wetness and I almost screamed out. I was so ready, it was almost maddening.

“Ah babe, you’re so fucking beautiful,” Norman growled and his finger slid out of me. I whimpered at the loss of contact.

“Fuck me Norman, now, please, I need…”

My words came to an abrupt stop as I felt the tip of him at my entrance. I waited expectantly. I wanted this so badly.

“You want me inside you, huh?” he asked, his voice rough.

“Please,” I pleaded and my wish was immediately fulfilled.

He filled me up with his hard arousal and I moaned out loudly.

I had waited for this for so long. The feeling was startling.

He thrust again.

I almost screamed. I felt him bent over, leaning down so I could feel his chest on my back.

“Yeah, just like that?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I whimpered.

I must have sounded desperate.

He thrust again even harder and soon he’d settled a nice and quick pace. He reached so far in me I could have sworn my body was splitting in two. But I kept pushing my ass back against him, wanting all of him inside me. His hands were on my ass gripping firmly at my cheeks and pulling me towards him.

This was so hot. The monster inside of me was growling at him; this was what it had wanted for such a long time. And I couldn’t stop groaning and panting.

“Oh… Norman… Faster…”

The way our bodies worked together was perfect. He worked harder now, faster, complying my wants. I could feel a heat build inside me and I knew I was close. Pearls of sweat were breaking out from my hairline and I groaned out ragged breaths.

“You there girl?” he sounded from behind me with a shaky voice.

He was close too, I could tell.

“Mh, I’m there, please, come with me, I…”

The orgasm exploded inside of me and I screamed out as the waves of pleasure rolled over my body. Soon after he came too, his pace becoming more uneven, and his breath staggered and trembling.

We stayed like that for some time, trying to get control of our breathing again and going through the after shocks of our orgasms.

When he pulled out I felt a slick hotness travel down my thigh and I plopped down on the bed, not having the strength to do anything else. He dumped down beside me and we looked each other in the eyes.

The color of his eyes had gone back to his normal crystal blue and his chest was glistening in the light of the lamp by the nightstand.

He looked so perfect lying there. I reached a hand up to touch his face and he closed his eyes at my touch.

We didn’t have to say anything; we both knew what each other were thinking.

That had been perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn’t let you guys wait with the second part of this… That would just have been cruel, right? Whatever, here you have it! Nice to see there are readers out there, wuhu! :-)
Hugs, love and maybe some kisses to my favs: princesspenguin14 and Faith8428 - you rock!
And again; warning – because Reedus.