Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 18 - Singing Glasses

I was smiling back at my own reflection in the mirror.

I was standing in the bathroom, butt naked and with a towel wrapped around my hair. Norman was still in the shower, moaning over his own misery.

He was hung-over.

I was glad I didn’t join them last night; apparently they had had a very long night. I was going down to the hotel restaurant to get some breakfast for me and Norman; he refused to leave our room today, he’d said.

I tried to be gentle to him, I really tried, but he was so funny when he was hung-over.

All feeling miserable and crappy.

But he always liked to cuddle. And have sex.

Lots of sex.

I’d still been sore from when he came up yesterday night, or I should probably call it this morning, when he joined me in the shower. But he’d been so gentle and sweet, I couldn’t say no. I could never say no to Norman. He was simply too goddamn gorgeous.

“Hey you, why are you standing there smiling?” he sounded as he pulled the shower curtain to the side and stepped out on the marble tiles, dripping small warm drops of water everywhere.

I looked at him, still a smile on my lips and enjoyed the view. A naked Norman Reedus was never going to grow old.

Damn.

“I’m just, uh…” I stumbled out.

Hey brain, thanks for the cooperation!

Norman laughed and walked over to put his hands around me. His skin felt so good against mine; all warm and wet with a fresh scent of shampoo.

“Mhm,” I breathed into his chest as I enjoyed the warmth transcending from him.

My man.

God, I was lucky.

“You want more, babe? I thought I did you well just now…”

I looked up at him with big eyes. Even if I wanted to, I don’t think my body would be able to go again.

“I, uh, no… I, it was perfect, I’m good.”

This man made me so lost for words.

It wasn’t fair actually; he just stood there all naked and beautiful and shit?

He chuckled.

“Yeah, thought so. Sure sounded like it,” he winked at me.

I gave him a light punch on the shoulder. I think it hurt me more than it hurt him.

“Braggart,” I mumbled.

.....................................................................

I was shaking my head and heading back to the elevator. I had stepped out at the wrong floor; this was the fifth and Norman and I lived on the seventh. I blamed it on the fact that I hadn’t had my morning coffee yet. But at least the Asian woman living in number 24 on this floor had been understanding.

Even though she didn’t speak proper English.

I was heading down a corridor of doors with a tray with our breakfast when I heard someone farther up the hall. I looked up to see a dark haired guy with glasses standing by a door that was open. From the inside you could hear someone singing.

It sounded like one of those Elvis impersonators and I smiled at the tall dark haired as I walked by. He chuckled while shrugging his shoulders and pointing inside the hotel room to tell me that it wasn’t him singing. I nodded at him and shot a quick glance inside the room which made me have a mini-heart attack.

Did I just see a naked guy?

I subconsciously slowed down my pace and looked at the guy standing outside the open door with big eyes.

“Yeah…” he spoke out through his black beard, his voice rough and slow. He reminded me of someone I once knew but I couldn’t seem to point out.

Was it that Argentinean guy Jorge?

No…

One of Norman’s friends?

Hm…

I narrowed my eyes at him as I passed by slowly trying to figure out who he looked like.

The singing had stopped.

I shook my head and started half-running towards the elevator doors.

That must have been kind of awkward for him.

Now I could hear the tall guy talking to someone, probably the singing man, behind me and I pushed the button of the elevator rapidly. I could hear the other guy’s voice pretty well even though I was standing a couple of meters down the hall. He had that type of voice you never seem to be able to avoid, you know, like if you’re in a room with ten people but there’s this one person whose voice is just a little louder than everybody else’s and you just can’t seem to abstract from it.

Did he just mention Norman's name?

“Hey girl! Hey you down there by the elevators!”

I looked at the two men out of the corner of my eye. They were both looking at me, the tall dark haired dude and then the (apparently only) topless singing guy.

“Hey, aren’t you Reedus’ chick?”

I turned my head to fully look at them.

How the hell do the…

Shit! I thought to myself as the realization hit me, It’s that Flanery dude!

“What the fuck!” I exclaimed and breathed out heavily.

I was so confused right now.

The two guys started laughing.

“Sounds like her,” Flanery nodded and started walking towards me, closely followed by the dark haired guy.

And I just stood there like an idiot; a tray full of breakfast in my hands, and open mouth and an exploding mind.

How, when, who, I…

Nope.

I couldn’t formulate any English sentences right now. And they probably wouldn’t get it if I asked what the fuck was going on in Danish.

“Here,” the other guy said and took my tray and put it on the table standing between the two chairs next to us. I held out my hand as I introduced myself with a shaky voice.

Before me stood Sean Patrick Flanery in all his glory. Light brown short and spiky hair, his chest bare, revealing his well-trained muscles and bluish green eyes gazing upon me, an amused expression spread across his face.

“Hi, I’m Sean. Nice to finally meet the girl Norman wouldn’t shut up about yesterday,” he winked, “Meet Rocco.”

My cheeks burned as I turned to shake hands with the dark haired guy. Rocco…

Boom; another realization hit.

It was fucking David Della Rocco?! Funny man! How could I not have seen that?

How could I have known that the best known characters from the Boondock Saints would share the same freaking hotel? This was just straight out weird.

“Nice to meet you guys,” I stumbled out as I put my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

“Aye, as to you, girlie,” Sean said, his voice dripping with a thick Irish accent, “Ye’re in the Boondock boat, so I’ve heard.”

I couldn’t help but to giggle. It was just like talking to Connor MacManus.

“Yup, I am. Nice to finally meet some of my co-workers,” I nodded agreeingly.

Sean crossed his arms, flexing his beautiful biceps and looked at me with a teasing look in his eyes as he said: “Oh, but ye’ave met one o’em already, now haven’t ye, lass? More than met, as I could tell.”

He was still going all Irish with me.

Rocco chuckled with his rough voice next to us. I really didn’t know what to say; that Connor thing had me totally blown away.

“I, um… Yeah,” I laughed.

What did he want me to say?

Sean laughed and nudged my shoulder lightly and came to stand a bit closer to me.

“I’m only fucking wit’cha girl, what’s up, where are you going?” he asked in a normal American accent, a slight southern twist to it.

I pointed at the tray with the sandwiches and coffee I’d gotten for me and Norman down at the hotel restaurant as I answered: “Taking care of Norm. Poor thing. You don’t seem to be hung-over at all today? What did you do to him last night?”

Sean laughed. “Ah Reedus, he’s a lightweight, that’s what we did. But sucks man, I hoped we could go sightseeing or some shit today, really wanna stretch ma legs. Me and Rocco here were just headed down to get’ya.”

“Oh,” I sounded.

I hadn’t really made any plans for today; I was just planning on staying in with Norman and watch some bad television or something; whatever he wanted. But sightseeing sounded really nice; I’d never been to Toronto before. Plus, sightseeing with the Boondock boys did really sound like a blast.

“I'll have to check with Norman, you know. He was really feeling bad when I headed down for breakfast. Said he didn’t wanna leave the room at all today, so I gotta ask him. I’m up for it though.”

Sean put his arm around my shoulder and padded my arm.

“That’s a good girl. You tell Reedus to get the fuck up; he only wants to stay in to smoke cigarettes and have sex all day, he can forget about that.”

I nodded. That sounded like Norman.

Sean continued: “We’ll be down in an hour; ‘ll give him that, if he won’t come with us then, you’ll just come, ‘kay?”

Again I nodded.

“See ya then! An hour!”

That guy was charismatic and just right out there, wasn’t he?

Wonder if Norm’s gonna go with us? I thought as I was heading up the elevator to our floor.

I kind of hoped he would; a day with Rocco and Sean alone would be…

Yeah.

I don’t know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m so happy! Argh, you guys; I’m sending big hugs and lots of love out to all of you: kealyssa, Fluffy-Alpaca, Daisy.Rae, Wolfy1991, Lineu, LittleMeep and MissaVengeance! You are awesome! And Faith8428? You know you rock. This one’s for you :-)