Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 25 - Page Fourteen

“Oh girl, but that color’s like made for you!”

Again I gazed into the mirror, my eyes lingering on my reflection. I got the employee’s point; the caramel color really suited my creamy white skin (tan) and blonde hair and it was so feminine and classy, I really felt like a woman.

It reminded me a lot of the satin dress I’d worn on set earlier this day; its fabric fell beautifully around my curves, and made me look so healthy.

But it wasn’t me.

I shook my head once more.

The employee made a clicking sound with her tongue, sounding offended as she turned around to find the black jumpsuit I’d asked her before to go and get me. She was kind of annoying, trying to decide all the time what I was to wear.

“I know it’s a beautiful piece but didn’t you say you were supposed to go on a date tonight, that’s what you need the outfit for?”

“Yes, I did,” I smiled politely and pulled the curtain right past her face.

I hurriedly snuck my way out of the caramel dress as if keeping it on would have her persuade me.

No way.

“But honey, you gotta listen to me now, men like dresses. You know? They like that feminine look and I bet your man would love seeing you in that,” she sounded from the other side of the curtain.

Smoke could have blown out of my ears right there.

Who was she to tell me what my man wanted? Not all men are the fucking same, bitch! I wasn’t even sure Norman was going to shower after work; he’d said he would just come pick me up right after he got off. So that probably meant his usual t-shirt and leatherjacket and maybe even a trucker cap, just to cover up the hair.

I shook my head and smiled to myself.

How foolish would we look; me, dressed to the nines in a fucking dress suitable for a wedding, Cinderella makeup and standing hand in hand with a man, who wore work clothes and a dirty cap?

I liked his grungy looks but it would make people would stare at us, like, more than usual.

And that’s extreme.

I looked into the mirror.

I looked so cool; the jumpsuit was wrapping my breasts and waistline tightly, only loosening a little down over my ass and thighs only to tighten again down at my angles. Sexy and wild; just the way I liked it.

“Well, it’s a good thing I’m not dating guys, ain’t it?” I said in a loud voice, trying to come out as irritated as possible.

Which really wasn’t that hard.

I giggled silently to myself as I changed to my normal clothes again; the employee had grown totally silent out there.

I could hear her breathing, though.

“Oh…” small nervous giggles, “I, I’m sorry sweetie. Didn’t know that, you know,” nervous giggles, “I just thought, you know, a beautiful woman like you, would…”

I tore the curtain away, and stared at her with crazy eyes. She almost looked scared.

“Yeah? Beautiful women can’t be gay now? Is that it? Huh?”

She apologized many times.

I even got a discount.

.....................................................................................

I was smiling to myself as I casually strolled down a street, pulling the last cigarette out of my pack. I came to a stop as I looked to my right to find that I’d just passed a kiosk. I took a few steps back and as usual I let my eyes wander over the many different magazines and newspapers they had.

The guy selling them smiled creepily at me with yellow teeth.

“Marlborough Light, please,” I sounded as I put the money on the disk, eyes still on the magazines.

They were so colorful with pictures of celebrities and politicians smiling at me; a shorthaired and skinny Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Aniston with some new guy she apparently was going to marry, Justin Bieber looking fucked up, Norman trying to hide some blond haired girl, an old lady raising her finger while looking furious, Nicki Min… Wait, what?

My eyes narrowed down at the magazine right in front of me.

They widened as I read the letters: “No Daryl and Carol?! – The world famous actor Norman Reedus sported his new girlfriend last Saturday night. Look to page fourteen to see who she is!”

My blood froze.

What the freaking fuck?

With shaking hands I reached down to lift up the magazine which front page was covered with a bad picture of Norm; his hair was all messy, shadows down his face making him look way too old and arms wrapped around a small body, big blond curls spreading across his chest.

I knew who that girl was…

I recognized the sunglasses so easily.

I ripped open the magazine to page fourteen and felt the panic wash over me.

More than five pictures of me and Norm from one of our nights out here in Toronto were spread across the two thin sheets of paper, including a pic from when we arrived here in Toronto and one back in the JFK airport.

I gawked.

“Reedus and his Danes! When The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus (43) is not riding his bike up and down the hills of Georgia as badass redneck Daryl Dixon, he spends a little off-time with his new girlfriend, the young (26) Danish actress…”

I gulped and closed my eyes shut.

They knew my name now.

All the fans.

They could read this magazine and then, boom; everyone would know.

Hell, I hadn’t even told my sister yet, and now the whole fucking world knew?!

I opened the pack of smokes I’d just bought and lit one.

“Miss, you need buy to read,” the creepy guy said, his voice almost dripping with an Indian accent.

“Sh!” I exclaimed.

Now was not the time to disturb me, Mr., trust me…

I kept reading: “And you are probably wondering: who the heck is this girl? We here at SmartiPeeps found out for you! After following the man who has claimed so many young girl’s hearts both with his badass zombie-hunting character, the always filthy Daryl Dixon, and his unstoppably cool mobster-killing good-guy, the Irish heartthrob Murphy MacManus (Boondock Saints, 1999) on Twitter, we knew there was something he was not telling us: pictures of a blond girl next to him kept turning up non-stop on his account. We and the fans all around the world started to get curious: had he really started dating? A source tells us: “Yes, they are dating. Norman is very much in love with her, but I am not sure about her motives. I am afraid she might hurt him when she is done with him.” Uh oh! Did Reedus find himself a golddigger? A shaken video clip on YouTube also reveals the, to many teen girls, heartbreaking news: Reedus kissing this blonde beauty. Will they become an official and loving couple? Or will Reedus suffer heartache when the actress leaves with… well, his silver pennies? Don’t worry, Norm! We’re here to give you a big hug when you need it! Peace out, lovelies, and stay tuned for next week’s juicy details on the Reedus!”

I was shaking, my voice trembling as I put down the magazine and threw some money over the disk and told yellow-teeth I was sorry before stomping off.

God, was I mad!

Who were those people?

Sneaking around, taking photos of us in the middle of the fucking night just outside a coffee house, claiming to have sources telling the world that… That… Urgh!

Now everyone thought I was a gold-digger?

Seriously?

I couldn’t care less about Norm’s money! Silver pennies, my ass. Ha ha ha, so funny; what a marvelous and witty little joke. Like they knew him, all of a sudden.

I hastily made my way back to the hotel and threw myself on the bed, already a phone in my hand, dialing Norman’s number.

He was supposed to be in between takes right now.

I was relieved when I heard him pick up.

“Oh Norm, I…”

“YOU MAKE ME SO LONELY, BABY!” a loud voice sang from the other end.

I was so surprised I dropped the phone down on the bed as I shrieked.

What the fuck?

The voice still sounded from the phone, louder than anything: “I get so lonely… I get so lonely I could die...”

Fucking Elvis-impersonator-little-shit-Flanery!

I picked up the phone.

“Dude! I need to speak to Norm!”

He completely ignored me.

“And although it’s always crowded, you can still find some room…”

“Flanery!” I yelled.

“WHERE BROKEN HEARTED LOVERS…”

I punched my pillow.

“Do cry away their gloom… What’s up, girlie?”

I sighed.

Finally…

“Is Norm there?”

A mumbled strange noise sounded from his rear as he spoke: “Reedinstein’s not here right now, please leave a message after this song… YOU MAKE ME SO…”

I hung up.

But I couldn’t help but to giggle to myself. Sean could really be annoying but fuck was he funny too.

I sat there silently, smiling, thinking about what had happened today.

My first day of shooting, got painted white, my boss told me I’d done my scene perfectly the first freaking time, walked in on by Dafoe and Sean while making out with Norman, made out with Norman, invited on a date by Norman, freaked out on an employee in a clothing’s store, freaked out in the middle of the street because of a magazine, and now… I was smiling.

I loved my life.

Fuck them and their magazines; they don't know shit anyway? Fuck that employee; she doesn’t know me, where I’m from or who I wanna be. Fuck the paparazzi and fake sources; telling people lies about me and Norm. I didn’t even care; I didn’t want to care.

From now on, you’re gonna pull yourself together, okay? You’re gonna go outside, you’re gonna keep your head high, and you’re gonna look fucking fantastic. You’re gonna stand beside Norman and you’re gonna stay there. Make people see, that this little Danish girl? She can do shit. She’s actually working on a fucking movie; together with professionals! A movie that’s gonna be in cinemas!

I jumped up on the bed.

This was my life and I was gonna fucking live it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to ReedusObssessed for the recommendation! You rule!
Hm, I wonder… How many of you giggled when you read the part with Sean? Because I sat there, all alone, and giggled to myself like an idiot as I wrote it. Ha :-) Hope you enjoy! Please comment, recommend and subscribe! I know you want to!