Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 8 - Best Badass

It was like some long lost animal finally woke inside of me, growling at the sweet sensation of his lips on mine and mild caress from his stubble on my chin that made goosebumps spread down my neck.

Even though the kiss only lasted for three seconds or less, I found myself lost for words and not remembering how to breathe properly.

I giggled lamely as the small audience wooed at our little show and I felt Norman laying a hand on my chin from behind me.

“Woops,” he breathed in my ear.

I felt like screaming and laughing at the same time. Had he just kissed me?

Did I just get a kiss Norman freaking Reedus?

The animal inside of me was circling, carefully but determinedly calculating the next step of the person being guilty of its awakening. It wanted more. But the ever so growing want was being overwhelmed by shyness. I just couldn’t function properly around strangers.

After haven given all the persons in the smokers’ yard his autograph, hugged dozens of girls and boys, women and men, we were finally able to sneak out from the bar without anyone else stopping us for a glimpse of Norman.

“You know where we should go?” he asked as we went down Wriley St. while passing closed restaurants and shops.

“No?”

I wasn’t really in the mood to go anywhere in particular right now; I just wanted to keep walking down more blocks, enjoying the feeling of his hand in mine in the fresh air of the night.

“My place.”

....................................................................

His home was… weird.

It was big; you entered and went through a hallway to get to the living room that also held the kitchen. Here there were three doors; one to his son’s room, another to his bedroom and the third to his so called “thang-room” for which I really didn’t know why he called it that.

The “thang-room” was huge. And it was filled with all sorts of presents that he’d gotten from his dedicated fans. Teddy bears, pictures, drawings, wine, sweets, sculptures and much more was stacked along the four walls on metal shelves.

It was impressive.

We spent some time in there; he showed me the things he liked the most and listening to some music. We really did have the same taste in music. Right now a song by Fleetwood Mac was playing.

“So should we continue the tour? Mingus’ room is off limits; he’d probably kill me if he found out I showed it to someone, especially a lady…” he said, exasperating the last part while he winked, “Wanna check out my bedroom or would that be inappropriate?”

He had a teasing look in his eyes.

The bedroom?

I shook my head. “Maybe we should wait some time before you show me that.”

I could feel the animal inside me roar in anger. It didn’t agree with my words.

Norman chuckled. “The balcony then?”

I nodded. The fresh air would do both me and my little monster good.

Norman was really a man of detail; every single thing, from the “fifties”-styled furniture to the paintings hanging on the walls and even the few ornaments around this apartment, had his personality written all over them. I think you could spend hours in this apartment while still not having noticed all the peculiar stuff you suddenly came across.

As we were standing on the balcony, I noticed that inside, lying on the windowsill, was a pearl bracelet like the ones you always see kids make in kindergarten. It said “best badass”.

I smiled.

Norman was standing with his back leaned up against the wall, one foot resting on it as well, while giving me a look from over his ray bans. My eyes quickly zoomed in on his mouth as he dragged another cloud of smoke into his lungs.

His lips had felt so soft on mine.

And I mindlessly let my fingers stroke my bottom lip, remembering the feeling of him being that close to me. I smiled to myself without actually realizing Norman was actually standing right there watching me.

“You liked it?” he asked me.

I breathed out.

I couldn’t seem to figure this dude out at all; one moment he could seem really shy and not really into talking much and then he would start passionately babble away about some movie that no one had watched in centuries but him. And now he was just laying it all out there, wasn’t he?

How do you answer to that?

Yes, I liked it; can you please do it again?

That would just seem desperate…

I looked down at my feet. I’d borrowed some slippers from him so I wouldn’t have to walk around on his wooden floors in my boots. They were like all the things Norman: so freaking unpredictable.

I mean, what guy has white bunny slippers with fake bloodstains on them?

From the corner of my eye, I could see him approaching me. My heart started beating faster as I felt his hands cup my face and gently forced it upwards to make me look him in the eyes.

“I know I did,” he said with a rough voice, “You look beautiful tonight.”

Was I dreaming?

I could have sworn my heart was going to explode out of my chest right there.

His face grew closer to mine.

I tried to smile but really didn’t know if I succeeded. My mind was on overload; it was busy, it seemed, to send all of my senses in some hyper active state where every spot on my skin that Norman touched was burning with a ticklish heat.

I had to answer, didn’t I?

It took all of my strength to open my mouth as I started: “I really li…”

His lips crashed down on mine and made my brain shut down completely. My legs seemingly turned into jelly and I couldn’t help but to slip out a quiet whimper.

My monster was purring, satisfied for the moment.

As I started kissing him back, his lips became more forceful; his tongue licked at my lower lip, awaiting permission to enter.

Even if I had wanted to, I wouldn’t have been able to not let his tongue do its magic.

Shit, he was a good kisser. And he tasted so good.

I sound so perverted, don't I?

I let my fingers run over his dark hair and down his neck, ending at his broad shoulders. A shiver ran through my spine as he breathed in sharply when I crushed my body against his.

He smelled so masculine; a mild scent of sweat and leather filled my nostrils and made my mind go wild.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I want to give a shout out to princesspenguin14 for commenting! You are truly awesome!
Readers are always welcome to tell me if there is anything you would want me to change about the story: is it going too fast, slow, anything? Let me know. Enjoy :-)