Life in a Life

Introduction (part-1)

"Dont let that trash get away!" said a guy accompanied by four large teen's running toward's a dirty dirty clothed boy who was running away, but eventually bieng cornered and betten to a pulp.
"Your such a waist of time trash boy" the biggest man among's the group said and then leave him, after about a few hours, the boy was woken up by an officer patroling the alley way's "You look like s*it kid, what happened? And, arent you supposed to be in class?" "Nothing sir, i j.just.." "You must be the creep that the resident's complaining about" "N.n..no s.sir" the kid replied stuttering "You better come with me kid and call your parent's" as the officer grabed the boy in the wrist. "NO!" said the boy and escaped the officers grip on his wrist and sprinted to the crossroad "HEY KID!" the officer shouted while running after the kid but get's cut of by the crossing cars.
Night came, the boy was running towards his house while bieng chased by two dog's, as he bursted in his front door and hastely closed the door "s*it"
♠ ♠ ♠
sory guys for the poor spelling and gramar, this is my first story, and sory for the short chapter, i'm only using my phone so my letter's is only limited to 1024 letters, anyway enjoy and tell me eather this is good or not