Life in a Life

Black

Red cant sleep cause of a certain gossip that's been lingerring inside their house (or should i say mansion).
Red's familly owned 5 Restaurant's in Eurup, 3 in the Australlia and Japan, 11 in the U.S. and apparantly 1 in the phillipines.
But everything has it's downside, Red's mother rarely come's home cause she has to daily check their buissness in the state's, and Red's father is barely at home due to some buissness trip's and meeting's.
So Red is always left allone in the house with her two private maid's and a butler that took's care of her when she was just a baby.
All in all, her life is the same as Blue, but with a little twist, she never got bullied or get picked on, infact, this so called angel (acording to Blue) is the bully.
Due to her lackness in attention, Red think's of a way to make attention to come to her, and what else is the fastest way to let people know her, bullieng.
But that was a long time ago, Red grow tired of that life style, ever since she was courted by a school heartrub, Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sory for the late update guy's, there were some event that i have to attend to and when i got back, i was so tired, anyway, comment if this story is good or bad, and thank you mymomislysolcrazy and khiiim for the comment :) hope you like this chapter.