Life in a Life

Bullies change of heart (final-part)

A loud screep ecoed thruout the construction site then, Red opened her eye's and see's a pink silk, remembering that it is the top of her bed, then looked around and see's that she's in her bedroom, she has fallen asleep when she's thinking about a certain teen.
"Good morning beautiful" a husky voiced said, it sounded like a teen's voice, when Red turn's to the direction where the sound came from, she saw black jeans tattered with grey, un ziped black leather jacket with grey feather's desighning the edge's, then she tries to see the face of the unknown teen, she saw a very flawless face accompanied raven haired boy with a black shadens stylishly puten above his head, wait boy? Red suddenly widdened her eye's once she recognices whom the face belong's to.
"B.Black? What are you doing inside my room?" Red asked while Black lowered his face to the same level as Red's and then smiled and said "Why?" then all of a sudden kissed Red's lip's with Black's, Red's eye widened of shock but eventualy started to close.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know why the chapter's keep doubling up, anyway, read and comment if this story is good or bad! And thank's to you all who read my story :)