Life in a Life

The parachute

*flashe back*
A very loud scream can be heard thruout the construction site when Black juped over the edge of the unfinnished building.
Red was so terrified she cant look at what's going to happen next so she closed her eye's while facing down thinking this was all just a bad dream or waiting for a very disturbing sound.
A few second's past still no sound
"Nothing is still happening, that building is taller than i thought" Red saying to her self while her eye's are still closed, but now she cant hear any sound, not even a screem from the girl's in the croud, a wisper from the boy's, weirly enough she cant even hear any cat nor dog's nor bird's.
Then after a whole minuite after Black's dicend from the roof of un unfinnished building,"THUD" Red hear's a very loud thud thinking that it's the sound of an impact of Black's now lifeless body.
Terrified to open her eye's, she wait's for a sound of foot step's running toward's Black's now lifeless body or screem's of horror from the girl's but nothing happen.
Then she heard foot step's coming from behind her, then touched her shoulder's "Hey Red, you can open your eye's now" said a boy, then Red recognices whom that voice came from.
She suddenly opened her eye's and see's a flawless faced raven haired boy who's wearing a sky diving suit straped to a parachute, "Wait a parachute? So thats why" Red said to inside her head.
"Y.you cheated!" Red said angriely but truely happy couse no one died because of her.
"Why? Do you realy want me to die? And secondly, you never said i cant use anything to support my fall"
"I dont care, you still cheated" said Red whom now remembered that there were a croud at the background.
"And why are they not surpriced?" Red said while pointing a finger at the smiling croud.
"Couse they know about the surprice, earlier i told them my plan and i said to pass the information to everyone including you" Black said while smiling but Red on the other hand is now blushing madly from embaresment and from anger, enough to pic up a rock.
"W.wait Red, w.what are you planing to do with that r.rock?" said now a frightened Black, then all of a sudden Red throw the rock so hard that it smashed into pieces and it hit one of the straps of the parachute then hugged the now fallen Black.
"Dont do things like that again, your the first person who done a crazy thing just to prove to me that your telling the trueth, thank you for giving me your special attention"
*end of flashback*
As Red rewinds what happened last month.
"I still cant believe you can throw that hard" Black said stil embraicing Red.
"Your lucky that im not mad enough to throw that rock in to your head" said Red breaking the embraice and walking towards her bathroom.
"im going to take a bath now and no peaking"
"yes mam!"
Meanwhile, Blue just got out of his house and ready for what the world would throw at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sory for the late update guy's, and the next chapter will be Blue's side of the story.
As always read and comment guy's if this chapter is good or bad and sory for the wrong spelling, im never good at spelling's.
And thank's for time reading my story