Life in a Life

Beautiful Bright

"By the way, my name is Bright" said the short haired girl who was hugging the now very nervous.
"t.t.t...th..tt..thathtt.kkk.kk..uuu"(thank you) said Blue now shaking madly while bieng huged by the unknown girl who's name was supposedly Bright, and soon after the Bright noticed that she was still hugging Blue then swiftly retrackted her arm's while blushing.
"S.sory" said Bright now blushing madly from earlier, while blue was still frozen from the hug, a simple hug that is foriegn to him.
"T.thank you again for giving me my necklaice, this mean's to me more than anything in the whole world" said Bright as she put the necklaice near her heart while still blushing.
"Why does this girl suddenly huged me? She must be realy a foriegner, and why is she telling me all this stuf's?" said Blue in his mind then he suddenly noticed what Bright's watch, 8:10 a.m.
"God i'm late!" said Blue nearly shouting.
"What's the name of the school your going to?" asked Bright while putting her necklaice on but Blue was already gone.
When Blue was inside his classroom whom lucky havent had any beating from anyone unlike his unlucky days.
"Did you hear? We will have some tranceferee's in our room today" said one of Blue's classmate which he over heard the conversation.
Then suddenly the teacher opened the the door and then entered the classroom, as soon as the teacher made it's way to her desk.
"Class we have some new tranceferee that will be joining us in class from now on" then the teacher signaled the tranceferee's to come inside, the first that came inside the classroom was a very long lavandered haired girl whose skin is like a actress with a face to match, as the girl was walking towards the center.
"Okey miss please introduce your self"
"My name is Lavander kwon ji" the girl said then bowed.
Then the second tranceferee come's inside, the class saw anouther girl with a shoulder leght purple hair with a body and skin that look's like a model and a face that will make every girl envy her.
"Mornin everybody, my name is Violet kwon ji and Lavander is my sister and i hope that you all take good care of us" said the Violet.
Then the last tranceferee come's inside the class room, and it was yet anouther girl that has a short silver hair that seam's to shine and glow when light was plaiced on it and has a figure of a goddess with a very flawless skin and a face that nobody can beat when it come's to beauty.
"Hi everyone, my name is Bright White"
♠ ♠ ♠
sory for the late update guy's and thank you for reading my story! Hope you guy's stay tuned untill the end of this story.
As always read and comment guy's