Life in a Life

It's you

"Hello everyone, my name is Bright White" as Bright said while bowing and as she does she heard allot of whistles coming from the boys and as for Blue, he was so shocked that his eye's were still widened in shock.
"That was the girl that i, wait, who bumped in to me earlier" as he mentally said in his mind while stairing at Bright who was now looking around as if remembering all the faces of her new classmates.
"Okey class, welcome your new classmate's" the teacher said as she point's to the new tranceferee's who is now the newest student's in her class.
Then soon after "We welcome you new classmate's" the whole class stand's up and greeted their new classmate's while bowing down as a sighn of welcome and respect to the new student's whom is now bowing back which they are used to.
"Alright now, all three of you will permanently sit in the back, Roland, go get three chaires in the reserve room for our new student's" as the teacher said then the student whom the teacher commanded gently leave's the classroom then after a few muinites returned with the three arm chaires and plaiced it neatly in the back to where the new students will sit, and as the three walked towards the newly plaiced chairs, Blue was buisy not to be noticed by Bright and if she does, it will sure bring alot of attention and thats not very good for his safety.
Bright noticed that someone looking at the window and as she staires at the reflection of the boy, she then recognices to whom the face belongs to.
"It's you"
♠ ♠ ♠
sory for the short chapter, my phone is lagging from i dont know why, anyway read and comment if this chapter is good or bad