Status: I'll try to update every day xx and sorry for spelling and gramer

Die for You

did i just say that ?

Ashley pov
I was just coming out of maths when someone banged into me I look up to see a kid I don’t think I know. He looked a bit like me but he was really skinny, like too skinny.
“Oh ... um s-sorry” he said barely above a whisper
“Um.... it’s ok” I said scratching the back of my neck. He looked up and there lay the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen they were this beautiful shade of baby blue. I think he noticed me looking at him and tried to hide behind his hair.
“Don’t hide behind your hair your eyes are too beautiful to be hidden away.” Did I just say that?
“t-thanks? “
“Um ..... I’ve got to go see ya around ....uh?”
“Oh Andrew but I go by Andy.”
“Ok see you around Andy.” I gave him a bit of Purdy charm and smiled at him he blushed a deep red it was so cute!
I continued to walk to my next class which was art with Mr Woodchuck. I got to class early and sat down at the back, I normally sit at the front with some popular people but they were off school so I sat at the back.
The bell went and I got ready to start art, I bent down to my bag to get my pencil case. As I look back up I see Andy how did I not know he was in my art class?
This day just keeps getting better.
“Yo Andy over here!” I shouted to him he looked surprised but came over to me and took a seat next to me. Then his friend CC and Jake come in.
“Hey Andy dud where were you?” his friend said I think its CC.
“Oh sorry I needed a smoke.” Andy replied god I love his voice.
“So andy is you going to introduce us?” Jake said
“Oh yeah this is Ashley.”
“Hey” I replied
“Hey I’m Jake and this is CC.”
Andy was blushing all the way through art and I asked him if he wants to eat lunch with me and he said yes! And I gave him my number!
((time laps till diner))
Me and my friend Jinxx was sitting at the dinner table when I got a text
ANDY: Hi ash its Andy can u come meet me at the park? :-)
ASH: Hey yh see u in a min :-)
“Jinxx I’ve got to go see you in science. You still coming round after school with Sammi?” Sammi is Jinxx’s girlfriend they’ve been seeing each other since he was 11 (he’s 17 now) it wouldn’t surprise me if they got married and had kids one day.
“Ok dud and yh we are. See you in science.”
With that I left to go to the local park it was just down the road.
I got there to see Andy with a cigarette in his perfect mouth of his. Wait back up a minute perfect mouth? Oh god no I can’t fall for Andy he’s strait.
“Hi Andy!” I scream across the park I think it made him jump.
“Hi Ashley! You made me jump.” He came running up to me hugging me. Now that I wasn’t expecting. I hugged him back just wishing I could do this all the time.
“Sorry I didn’t mean to be you mad.” I said pouting
“I couldn’t be mad at you ashes.” Is that a new nickname or a pet name? Dot be stupid ash it’s nothing right?
“Ok so what’s up?”
“Not much just wanted to hang out with you. Do you want to go to the swings?”
“Yh I love the swings race ya”
Him and his gazelle legs got there first god this boy can run!
Next thing I know where playing tag and he ran into an abandoned building I mean I’ve seen the movies this is never good
“Andy I give up come on out!” I shouted in to the building.
“.....” god I hope he’s ok should I go after him?
“Andy?”
Then I felt a pair of hands go over my eyes and then there was a pair of lips on mine but who’s were they? Whoever it was removed their hands and pulled away and i heard them giggle .... i know that giggle anywhere it was Andy. OMFG ANDY JUST KISSED ME!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG ANDY KISSED HIM !!!

please comment subscribe and recommend sorry if there are spelling and grammar mistakes
xxxxxxxxx