I Can Be Your ***

1/1

Tim smirked as he looked over the young man in front of him.
"Well? What do have to say?"

Michael swallowed hard, resisting a whimper before he opened his mouth to speak, "Please, fuck me"

A light smile fell on his lips and the smirk was still plastered on the Swedes lips as he breathed out a "good boy"
He put his hand on Michaels chest, feeling it rise in anticipation. He let his finger tips slowly and softly skim down the slender frame, tormenting, teasing.
He rested his palm when it reached the others hip and allowed his other to join the opposite side. Michael let out a sigh in relief, spreading his legs slightly waiting to finally be touched. But the touch never came. Instead Tim scraped gently, but firmly, down the dark haired mans inner thighs watching as he arched ever so slightly and moaned lightly, reveling in the tingly pain that felt so fucking good.

They had been out for drinks, as friends do, before they decided to head back. Michael was quick to invite the Swede over for "maybe more drinks". Tim had agreed. But, he was bright enough to realize that wasn't where the night was headed.
And as he stared at the attractive younger man tied up in front of him, he realized it was even better than he expected.

Although Michael Vampire possessed a confident, bordering on arrogant, attitude he turned into a complete fanboy where Tim Skold was concerned. From the way he would subtly compliment his work every time they hung out to the way Tim would catch him staring in awe. Michael was the one who wanted to work with him (it was his dream to have a connection to any current or past member of Marilyn Manson and Tim was the perfect candidate, the one he admired and favoured the most), it was him who initiated their friendship and him who first arranged their 'meetings'. Honestly, he was kinda whipped. And the elder secretly loved that.

When they had arrived back at Michaels apartment, the usual routine began. The dark haired man turned to captures Tims lips. Neither where too surprised, they where both as blunt as each other- which was probably one of the main reasons they where good together.

They both gripped each others arms roughly as their mouths blended together, the younger removing Tims jacket with force and letting it land on the floor with a light thud. They broke apart breathless for a moment. Tim lifted Michaels shirt above his head and threw it to the floor before pushing him roughly against the wall.

They joined together again, Tim biting down on the youngers lip harshly releasing a groan of pleasure from him. He gripped his neck and backed away slightly,his other hand pressing against his shoulder to keep him from moving.
"Is this why you wanted me here?" Michael smiled as he was backed into the wall harder "Hm?" Tim added, pushing his thigh between the others legs, hard. Michaels mouth hung open and he groaned harshly.

He then smirked up, loving the fact his neck was gripped so hard that his breathing was becoming constricted. He could feel himself growing hard and as soon as he grinded his hips against Tims thigh the Swede pushed him away, stating; "take your clothes off"

And soon enough they had ended up here, with Michaels arms secured above his head as he laid naked, exposed completely. It had been since then when they first entered his apartment that he had been touched even slightly, he was aching by now and Tim was kneeling casually in front as the younger groaned and bucked his hips occasionally in desperation. The Swede just teased, took control and led Michael a long a little. He even got out a fucking cigarette which he was poofing away at right now. However, judging by the bulge in his own pants, he couldn't take much more either.
He breathed in the smoke deeply then leaned down, blowing it in Michaels face. Obviously, the younger man let out a cough, getting the smoke out his system as Tim chuckled above him. Strangely enough, it was erotic.
He was horny and couldn't stand much more. But, if he was being honest, he loved that feeling of desperation. Being striped of control and waiting in anticipation of the further domination drove him crazy. Being completely told what to do and not having a choice turned him on like nothing else and Tim had seemed to master the art of being a ideal dom.
He knew exactly what to do to leave Michael wanting more. And he always did. He always craved him.

"So impatient" Tim half laughed again. Standing to put his smoke out and exhale one final time.

The smell of his cancer stick lingered in the air and it would do even when he left. It was one Michael would always associate with him. One he previous wasn't too fond off but now linked with the Swede. The sexiest man he knew and he felt kind of weird thinking that, then again, he wasn't one to give a fuck what or who got him off.
And as he watched Tims underwear drop, down his thick thighs he just knew he has now shame in thinking that.

Tims looks and attitude combined to create somebody that turned Michael Vampire on like nothing else ever had.

The blonde took his earlier position, kneeling on the bed in front of Michael who spread his legs as he shuffled closed and he watched in awe as Tim looked down at his dick, it was right there, in between Michaels legs, thick; ready to stretch him and he moaned at the mere thought. Tim waited a moment before slowly spitting down, then moving his hand to covering himself, a slight noise from the pleasure escaped his lips.

He grabbed Michaels hips and held himself, pushing into him slowly. Groans immediately escaped both their mouths and as Tim backed up and pressed in again he received a "Oh fuck" as a indication he was doing the right thing.
He pressed in again, digging his knees into the mattress as he set the pace with his hips, fastening up and going harshly. He knew that's how the younger man liked it. And judging from the groans, he was right.

Michael moaned away, the pleasure in his groin growing intense. Tims hands where on his hips digging into the soft flesh, and it felt good. Working too as a reminder that he was in charge. He slowed slightly, "Can I?" he asked
and Michael looked at him confused before he realized the Swedes hand was resting against his throat, "Oh fuck yeah"

"Let me know if you want me to stop" Tim said and he rocked his hips slightly as he moved his thumb around the others neck.
The skin was soft and he could feel it twitch slightly, he tensed his hand, moving it closer together - like you would with a fist. He could see Michael take on deep breathe and his hips began to move again. "You like that?" Tim grunted out and he could see Michaels face turn to pleasure. His inner sadist came out and he loved the feeling he got when pressing against his airways, he could feel the breathing restricted, could feel the tender flesh and could feel how it was all so delicate. So easy to cause such destruction. But he kept his arm still as he moved full force.
The burning began in Michaels throat, the warmness, he could feel the pleasure building up in him and the roughness of the thrusts added to the control making his dick twitch. Tim suddenly changed up, going so hard, so deep and it felt so good. Michaels hips moved up and if he could do anything with his mouth he'd be screaming in pleasure. There was a moment where the bed could of broke from the force as the older man spat out; "You wanna cum? You better beg for it, bitch"

He released his grip, continuing with the thrusts that had him grunting, the bed both dipping and pressing against the wall and Michaels hips moved in a daze when he was released. It was like electricity spread throughout his entire body, he arched his back as he felt every nerve tingle, his skin prickled and he shuddered and writhed in pleasure. Pure bliss.

"Please..." He managed to spit out. His throat both sore and throbbing

"Properly" Tim slapped him, his face numb but his skin burned and he moaned at the sensation.

His legs where now right back, he was almost in half and it was so rough. And he loved it.
"Please, can I cum. Please, make me cum" Tim grabbed his dick and began to move his hand. He watched the color go back into his face but could see he was still dazed.
Michaels body was still tingling as he was catching his breath, he watched him twist and writhe beneath and then arched, his hands forming fists as he grunted out loudly "FUCK TIM" spraying out over them both

His head felt light and his body almost limp as he orgasmed, it completely blew him away. Tim moved his own hands to grip his hips harshly and pushing in and out fast. His mouth hung open in the pleasure of the twitching hole and watching Michaels head tipped back in bliss.
"Oh FUCK" he pushed all the way in, biting his lip and closing his eyes as his own orgasm took over his body making him shudder.

He sloped forward, catching his own breath slightly from the fast movements. He noted though he should probably untie the other in case he got too hurt.
He groaned tiredly as he moved away slightly, leaning up to release Michael.

He rolled onto his back, shuffling about to grab the sheets, pulling them gently above them both. He closed his eyes, letting himself relax as Michael smiled to himself, touching each finger and opening and closing his hands to get the feel back. His body both exhausted but content and Tim was the same, "That was fucking amazing, you're fucking amazing" Michael murmered
Tim chuckled lightly, "What can I say? I'm a man of many talents"
"Fuck yeah you are" and with that Tim felt a light thud, noticing Michaels arm now thrown around him loosely.
And he would usually feel weird about that sort of thing. But it actually felt pretty nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I've had half of this written for a few months now and I finally finished it today, and changed a lot.
And I hope it doesn't suck but if it does don't hate me because I tried :'(

Also thank you Sarah because we had a long conversation and it reminded me I had this and should probably finish it and I just hope everyone likes it okay.