Status: It's is on HIATUS as of the moment

Loved-Maradures

Amada Evans

Amada Evans

Hi guys, It's Amada Evans here, No not Amanda, it's Amada. But call me Amy. You might realized my last name sounds like little 'miss popular' Lily Evans. Well if you looking for her don't brother me. And please don't assume I'm anything like her. She is such a stingy person. I hate her, all she does is bully me. Along with the Marauders, and the whole school. There's no one there to help, other then Severus. Besides all he wants is to get in to Lily's good side. He's only my friend so he can get closer to Lily. Lily may seem like a goody two shoes she is nothing like that all she is mean and rude. But who would believe the unpopular twin. They all think I'm jealous, well I'm not. My only friend is my diary. I've spent all my time writing on my diary, sometimes I write stories. Or I draw, I'm not very good but still do that. And I know I can't sing, but I still do. Some people say I'm good, but I know I'm not. So um I don't have a lot of time got to pack for Hogwarts, so I'll give you the low down. Peace.

Name:Amada Evans.
Age: 15
Nickname: Amy, Dana. 'Friends' Evans, Mudblood, Loner, loser. And many more from everyone else.
Family: Mother- Rachael, Dad- Seth, Sisters- Petunia and I hate to say it Lily.
Friends: Petunia, and my Diary.
Enemies:Everyone.
Likes: One Direction, Paramore, Black Veil Brides, All music. (This is fanfiction)
Dislikes: My family, Mostly Lily. The marauders.