Status: It's is on HIATUS as of the moment

Loved-Maradures

Class

Classes

And if you see any * Just go down the page to see. *is a expatiation of what is or where I got something from.
(^^Gracie is the girl in the picture ^^) Well was. It's Bella's Daughter in Breaking Dawn.
_______________________________
I felt small hands shake me, as a jester to wake up.
"What is it Lily." I groaned at.
"I'm not Lily, you silly goose. It's Gracie." They said. I rolled to the other side of the bed. Facing Gracie, I gave her a hug. I got changed in to the *uniform after I took a shower. Brushed my teeth, And went to the great hall with Gracie.
"Morning Gracie, Let's get break-feast. " I said, holding out my hand for her, which she did hold on to. We walked to the Great Hall. Along the way I started humming, What makes you beautiful by one direction. I didn't realize that in till Gracie, pulled on my shirt.
And whispered "Wow your really good." I blush and mumbled a small thank you. We went to my regular seat, everything was great. I had my schedule. Today I had potions with the Hufflepuffs, and Gracie has Herbology with Raveclaw. I was about to show Gracie to her class but Lily got in my way.
"Hey little buddy." She said, pinching Gracie's cheeks a bit hard. Gracie had a cute mad look like on her. "What do you want Lily." I sneered at her.
"Oh nothing just want to show Annie around." She sneered right back.
"My name is not Annie." Gracie screamed, as her hair turned bright red.
"I'm trying to be nice to you, you little brat." Lily said, turning back to her friends. Looking pretty mad. I thought that all the drama was over but it had just began. I saw Potter and his group of friends.
"What did you do to my Lily-pad?" Potter yelled at me, grabbing my book bag.
"Nothing." I said yanking my book bag away from him.
"Come one Gracie let's go." I said facing the angry first year. Before I knew what had happened Potter went flying to the front of the table. "Cool." I said to her, realizing that it was her that made him fly like that. It was accidental magic. So I took to the Herbology class, taught by Professor Sprout.
*Professor Sprout is a squat little witch who wore a patched hat over her flyaway hair; there is usually a large amount of earth on her clothes, and her fingernails would have made Petunia faint. Professor Sprout is one of my favorite teachers.
"See you Gracie." I said, as I left her with the other first years. Crap. I'm late for potions class. I ran through the hall wall, down to the dungeons. "Sorry I'm late Professor Slughorn. I had to help my- a first year off to class." I exampled.

"It's fine, take your seat. Next um." Slughorn said, looking around the class.
"Mr.Potter." He finally said. This day officially sucks. I groaned and moaned all the way to my seat. I sat next him. Before I did I put a protection spell on my stuff just in case, they decided to prank me. *
"Protegat." I whisper on to my stuff. "What did you say Evans?" Potter jeered at me. "Nothing." I mumbled. I turned to face Professor Slughorn.
"Blah Blah Blah, So you will be working with a partner or by your self, to fix Draught of the Living dead. In about thirty minutes." I got my stuff, and started working. I realized that you didn't have to cut the roots, but to crush them. I got finished in less the twenty-five minutes. Ten minutes to spear. Beat that Lily, I thought. As I saw Lily struggle, her hair normally straight was like a bushy rats nest. I smirked, I've finally beat her at something.
"Miss Evans is the only one with the right potions.She wins the Liquid Luck." Professor Slughorn said, Lily thought she had won, but instead of walking to her, he was heading straight for my table. AH. That was the best moment of my life.
___________________
_______________* It's the middle one and if it doesn't show up it's a black vest with the gryffindor crust on it, a black mini skirt and knee high converses. It's going to be her normal day to day uniform for this week.

*(From harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Pomona_Sprout )

*(I just made it up, it's protect in Latin)

( "Spells")

So what do you think? Love it Hate it?

You showed hit that Heart button, maybe the comment. Or *Gasp* The Follow button. -Land Shark. Or as of the moment The Dark Lord, Voldemort.

Thank you Lord Voldemort. (And every time I say Authors Note you go back to the first one and click on it because I added something their almost every time I update.)
♠ ♠ ♠
___________________
_______________* It's the middle one and if it doesn't show up it's a black vest with the gryffindor crust on it, a black mini skirt and knee high converses. It's going to be her normal day to day uniform for this week.

*(From harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Pomona_Sprout )

*(I just made it up, it's protect in Latin)

( "Spells")

So what do you think? Love it Hate it?