Status: It's is on HIATUS as of the moment

Loved-Maradures

The Boy

The boy

"Talking"
'Thoughts/Future Her.'
________________________________________________________
"It's okay." He said gathering all his stuff.

"Are you okay, you seem to be crying." He asked.

"It's nothing." I said brushing my tears from my face. I hold my hand out and said,

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Amada Evans, But call me Amy. He shook my hand and said,

"Nice to meet you Amy, I'm Jack, Jack Harries."

I've heard that last name before, Harries, Oh yeah. Finn Harries. He's in my Herbology class.

"Hello, are you still there?" Jack said, slightly shaking me. I shook my head and said yeah. Jack and I walked at talked in till it was dinner so we walked into the great hall. Jack went to the Slytherin Table. While I went to the Griffins table. When I finally sat down, Lily was all over my case. Like siriusly dude take a chill pill.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A SNAKE." She basically screamed in my face.

"Why do you care." I shot back. I thought for a second, Nah. Was that Sadness on her face, or Guilty. I probably imagined it. Oh Well what ever. GRACIE, Where's Gracie? I thought.I got up and walked to the Hospital Wing. I had this sound urge to go there. I don't really remember the walk their but. Oh my gosh, I forget to tell you guys how Jack looks like. So I'm assuming you want to know what he looks like. Well he has greenish grayish eyes. Brown hair that is like a spiral at the top. I'm sorry I'm really bad at this but look the bloody picture, Left boy.- and here's Jack alone.

What ever any way when I got their I saw my best friend, my little sister. Gracie pass out. "What's wrong with her? I said I asked Poppy. We're on first name basic, I've been in her a lot.

"It's seems that she's been hit by a couple of spells. Miss Blake, I'm sorry to say, she might not be wake up for all while. " The nurse said. I started screaming at her to help her, I was hysterical. Wouldn't you be? After I had a melt down, I moved closer to her. And sat in one of the chair next to her bed, I held her hand. As I kissed it I whispered

"I swear, I find we has done this to you Gracie. I WILL MAKE THEM PAY." I kissed her head and left.
I know it was Lily, and her friends Or Potter and his friends.. I will get them all. All I need is a bit of help. No matter what I will get to the bottom of this. This is not the last you have heard of me. Oh Gracie, you didn't deserve any of this. I knew that you being friends with me would cause something like this. I just hoped that it actually happen. I'm you friend, a protector, I will keep you safe Gracie. Even if that means I must die. I never how much those thoughts would of came in action.

-Amy Evans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do remember what I said before It's a FANFICTION so, there will be a few people from different places. Like Youtube, or some where else.
Author's Note. Explains a bit of the other chapter DO read
So guys I added Finn and Jack, Because I need new characters. So I will not have them as Youtubers. Jack and Finn will be her rock, she will need them. Something might just happen. It might be like Dobby dying expect it's Gracie. Or Like Dumbledore's Sister Arianna Being killed in battle by accident. But something Terrible is brewing and She needs friends more then ever.

I still think of making a edit to Harry. Like Changing Harry From being Lily's Child to being Amada's. Or Snape being the father. It's not really up to me for those things. It's up to you. I wrote this for the fun of it and for you guys. So please do comment. And I can't believe 28 hearts. Thank you! I will update soon but I've got a lot of things to do. So Please feel free to Review.

So The next chapter would be which idea I like the most. And I will credit that person with a Story shout out and a normal one. So Comment some ideas for the chapter. Love you ♥ -Land Shark

And P.S Which Ship, Jamda or Remada? Jack or Remus. And Do comment your ship.