Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 10

Chapter 10
-Dream-

Whoa were am I? I thought out loud.

"Your in the Seer World, young one." Answered a unknow voice.

"What!?" I yelled. "What the's the Seer World?"

"The Seer World is the place where young Seers go to be trained. Once you are deemed ready to be taught by us. You will be." The Voice boomed.

"So is this kinda of like a school?" I asked. "Like a school for seers."

Then a sudden thought came to me. "What about those Twats, I mean SORA," I stopped to take a big breathe. "I mean they have to be taught how to do there job? So aren't they going to have a school to?"

"Ah so great wised your Seer. The SORA do have a school. But it's hidden so we won't find it." The Voice explained.

"Any more questions?" It said after awhile.

"Yes a few; Why does the school start? Is it a dream school or a real school; Can I tell my brother and my friends; And the last one what is your name and why can't I see you?" I Blurted out.

"So many questions you have young one, The school starts in July on the 23. And it's a real school. And of couse you can tell your brother and your friends. But only if they have the earned the right to know. My name is know through out history, I'm Merlin." He said stepping out of the shadow.

"Well hello there Merlin, but aren't your supposed to be either dead,not real or old?" I asked. I mean like siriusly. He looked as if he was 14 or 15, with those sparkling blue eyes. And that beautiful brown hair... Whoa I need to stop right there. I told my self as I shook my head.

"Well I'm real, I'm not dead. I'm not physical old but my memories are. Right now I am 14, just like you." He explain.

"Ah, I see you are waking up. Good bye Joyce." Merlin told me.

"No! No I don't want to go." I said.

"But you have to." He told me.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said smirking at me.

But before I could say anything back, I heard a voice yell for me to get up. It was Niall. "JOYCE IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP." He yelled.

And with that I was awake. My day started like any other day. Woke up, toke a shower, got dressed, ate food. But No it to be all weird and stuff. Cause today, I was going to meet THE Simone Cowall. I mean it's not like everyday you meet a famous producer and a judge for American Idol and The X-Factor. Wow time went by fast. I need to get dress. I thought to myself. I chose to wear a red and white long sleeved shirt with strips. A black leather jacket. With a black and red skirt.-- I know, cool. Well Niall's driving me there. When Niall and I got in the car it was totally awkward. We got there in about 15 minutes.

"So what will you be singing dear?" Simone asked coolly.

"Er... I will be sing Skater Boy, which I made up a few days ago." I told him.

A/N Skater Boy is by Avril Lavigne. After I was done singing, Simone was wait for it...... SMILING.

"Was I good?" I asked Nervously.

"Joyce, you were phenomenal . It's was truly Brilliant. How would you like to tour with One Direction." Simone told me.

"I would love to too. Thank you sir." I said thanking him. We said our farewells.

"How did it go?" Niall asked.

"It went awesomely." I told him. "I'll be touring with you and your friends."

"AWESOME." He yelled. "Hey let's tell Liam and them."

We proceed to Harry and Louis house where they rest of the band was.

"OMG GUYS I'LL BE TOURING WITH YOU." I yelled out loud. "That's great" They all said. Expect for Harry, because he was to busy munching Rachel's face off.

"So Harry isn't that great?" I asked him. Hoping he would say yes. But instead, he waved his hand in a greeting saying 'Hey good for you, but I'm busy at the moment.' My Heart Shattered. I can't believe it. He said she was no one. But no she's his girlfriend. I stormed out of the house. I just ran and ran. In till I found a small coffee place to cry in. I order a coffee there. But I didn't drink it instead I just cried and cried. I later found myself being hugged by a stranger. I looked up and I saw those sparkling blue eyes.

"Merlin, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes it's me, what's troubling you Joyce?" He answered. I then told him EVERY thing. My crush on Harry and how my heart was broken. I was to tired to seat up or talk. So Merlin took me home and laid me in bed. Before I past out I saw him leave a message on Niall's phone tell him I was okay and I was fine. But I didn't hear what he said for I was already past out.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N What do you think? Good? Bad? Well hope you liked it. -L.S