Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 12

Chapter 12
-A year later-
She already had the war, it's wasn't really that bad. She just killed the leader, well she took his power. And he chose to kill him self. So all of his followers died with him. And now she doesn't really need much of the magic or seer power. So she is a regular well as normal as she can be 15 year old going to school.(Merlin isn't going to be in the story as much, he has other people to go attend to. So Tony is taking his place ) Oh yeah the school they go to is a boarding school and has a park,pool,and other stuff.

I'm so bloody excited. Just a couple of weeks ago, I was abused, lonely. And Hurt. But now look at me. I'm happy, laughing and most of all loved. Scientist are calling it the Tony affect. I've been going to Linston for a couple of weeks now. It's amazing, I get 5 days a week to learn everything about history and other boring stuff. I've made some many friends, Tony, Sid, Jal, Cassie, Maxxie, Freddie, Chris and Anwar. I do miss the boys. But that does remind me, I'm taking my friends to see them live in.... a couple days. Wait when, in 5 days. Oi not again, I've just realized, I need to tell them that. I sprinted all the way there, to the park we all hang out at.

"Hey guys, I've got big news." I said, taking my seat next to Tony. Oh yeah Tony is my best friend. He has black hair, it's fits he head well. And the most beautiful eye's ever. And the most kis- wait what? I shake my head for a few moments.

"So what's the big news you've got for us?" Jal asked.

"Well you've heard of One Direction right-" I said before Jal, Cassie and Maxxie. Interrupted me by Screaming.

"We've heard of them." They said at the same time, Creepy.

"Well my brother-Niall. Is in the band. And I was wondering if you all would want to their concert and stay for a bit?" I said.

"Brilliant." Tony said, "We all would love to come, Right guys?"

"Yeah, sure." They said, shrugging.

"Now off to class." I said, linking my arm with Tony's. Which he moved down. And as I thought wow, Embarrassing, but he just grasped my hand, and we walked hand in hand to class. Oh Great we have English, right now.

"Bye Tony." I said, kissing his check.

"Yeah bye." He said walking away blushing. After that I walked to my seat, sat down. Pulled out my homework. And starting wait for it...... Listening to the teacher. Well not for long. I kinda drowned her out the minute she started talking. All I heard was Blah School Blah English Blah. And other boring stuff. I kinda dozed off after a while. I felt someone shaking me. To get my attention.

"What the Bloody Blaze, do you want?" I asked.

"Time to wake up Miss Horan. Class is over. And I want the homework by the end of today." She said. Wait what, Oh that homework. The thought of it made me smirk. I just waved her off. And Went to lunch. Ah finally a class we Horans are good at.

"Hello Divs." I said, After I went through the lunch line. I got a few murmurs back.

"Ello Joy." Cassie said.

"Hi Cass." I replied. So I sat and eat my lunch, in peace. What a boring day today must be.

"Hey where's Tony?" I asked. They all point to the table full of Air heads. He was talking and sitting with the Queen of air heads. Angie. Oh no she didn't. I was about to get up and whooped their butts. But then I thought why not get some revenge. I got up and dumped my lunch. And as I was walking back I moved my hips a lot. I sat next to Sid. His best friend. I know Sid likes me. And I kinda like him too. But he truly loves Cassie. But he's to idiotic to see it. I moved over and sat on his lap. I brought his face forward. And kissed him.

"Hey, Sid want to go out with me." I said. "Ye....Yeah," He stuttered. Revenge is best served cold.

"Seeing you to night babe." I said. "I'm going to go catch a few Zzz's."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N. I kinda got bored a of writing a 1D story.