Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 13

Chapter 13
After a long in Art supply room. I woke up. What time is it? I thought to my self. I looked at the black and white clock and read Eleven o five.

"Crap." I whispered. "I'm late for Reading class." I rushed out of the A.S room.

"Nothing to see here." I said the art class looking at me as I ran.

"Stop being cheeky, Miss Horan." Mr. Klaus said.

"Sorry in a hurry." I replied. I closed the door slowly. And ran as if there was a death eater chasing me. Just as I reached the door. The bell rang. Really? I thought.

"Tsk Tsk, late again Joy." I heard Tony say.

"Oh bugger off Stonem." I growled.

"Just take your seat." Angie said.

I sighed at took my seat. Angie went on talking about Shakespeare. About five minutes in to the class. I started day dreaming. "Tell me, you love me." Tony said.

"Oh how thy Tone. The has loved thy for a long time." I replied. Tony leaned in. Two inches away from my face, he moves his face near my ear and was about to say.....

But was cut off by Angie waving her hand in my face saying

''Joy are you even playing attention?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm playing attention." I said.

"Fine." She said, walking back to the front of the room. She give us a project. We we're to write a song, play, dance or story on how we felt with a partner. During the speech I felt her eyes glaring at back of my head. RING. Saved by the bell. I thought.

"Hey Joy want to work with me on the homework?" Jal asked me. Pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure." I said. "Well then come on." She said.

"See you guys." I said to the group.

"Bye." They all said. Before I left I leaned close to Sid and kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that all about." Tony asked him. Sid, shrugged and said

"She's my girlfriend." I was dragged before I could hear what they said. Jal and I walked to a bench and sat down. We talked a bit in till it hit me. "Jal how about we dance to song?" I said. "Yeah that would work. Dancing our feelings." We chose Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Just as we were about to start dancing Cassie sat down. "Yes?" I said. "Well can I join in." Cassie asked playing with her fingers. We nodding and told her everything. So just as the music started playing the rest of group came in to watch. We dance like( )

"So what did you guys think?" I said, reaching for my water.

"It was amazing." Maxxie said.

"It's was great." Sid and Chris said.

"It was okay" Michelle said. I felt a bit of jellyness there.

"What about you Tone?" I asked, sounding a bit sad that he hadn't of said anything.

"It was okay. Come on Nips." Tony said walking away with Her.

"I'll be right back." I said, brushing a tear from my face. I sat next to a tree. And thought about what happened in the last thirty minutes.With my guitar in my hands. I told Sid it wasn't working out. So we're over. But still friends. Oh I miss Tony. Doesn't he see that he belongs with me. That gives me a idea why not sing a song about it. So I started playing my guitar sing 'You belong with me. By Taylor Swift.' I texted everyone saying I wasn't well. I'm was sick with case of the love bug. I left for my dorm. I closed the door and cried my self to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it. Next Chapter will have the 1D concert. So basically there will be lots of DRAMA. -L.S. (ON HIATUS) Sorry for making her pass out a lot.