Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Sad and Alone that's how I felt here in my prison. But I'm going to Escape it, but not with just my self but with my son. Yes I said son. My 3 year old son. So all need now is to wait for Brandon to go to sleep. Then Harry and I will escape.

Tick tock tick tock goes the clock.

Finally after 9 years of waiting I can finally leave my prison. As I turned back to the cold blue hard floor.My prison is a small isolated blue room. There's a small lump, I guess you would call it a bed. A little opening for when Brandon gives me lunch, which is always the same. Rice with very a lot of meat. And For Harris is a full meal. Harry sleeps in my 'room' He has a huge toddler bed. Any way I have five minutes in till Brandon goes to sleep. So while I wait for that, I'll get Harry to sleep. The only way I can get him to sleep is to sing. It would be much easier if he was sleeping.

"Harry sweetie come over here to mommy"I said calling Harry.

"Okay Mommy" My baby replied as he waddled over to me. I sat him in my lap,

"Hey sweetie would you me to sing you to sleep?"I asked Harry. He just nodded. So I sang to him this song.

"Sleep my angle,don't you fret momma's going to away from here. Just sleep tight and don't you cry, in the morning it's going for fine. With the Yellow sun over our head, sleep with peaceful thoughts. So let you worries float away. Like a little boat in a river stream. And don't fret your little head, in this cruel world we live. For all we know this could be dream. So sleep with your filled with wonderful thoughts, wonderful thoughts. Wonderful,Wonderful. Won der ful thoughts. Sleep well my little angle, For all we know the world could be your's tomorrow." With that he fell asleep. So I kissed he's head and I mad him a little bed near all the packed stuff. I felt vibration from my Alarm. It's go time. I have everything we need to escape. The Plan includes 5 steps. Simple? Wrong. It's quit complicated.

Step 1: Get All the materials packed and Harry sleeping. √

Step 2 : Go to Brandon's room and slip him a sleeping pill

Step 3: Go to the Car and Put everything in there.

Step 4: Get a house and a job.

Step 5: Looking for my family.

See how complicated it is. The first 4 step are simple because Step I've already done. Step well it might be hard but I have a plan A for and it is give him some water with the pill in there and Plan B knock him out with my fist. Step 3 Well I've used up some of the money I've been saving up for it. I know what you think where in the world would a 14 year old stolen girl get money? Well I've my ways as in I work for it while Brandon was either sleeping or away. Step 4, I have about 100,000 saved up, and for the job part well I see once I get there. And the hardest step is Step 5 because I don't really know where to start. So now all I need to do is Step 2 and Hope it works. Wish me Luck-Joyce
♠ ♠ ♠
But tell me do you like it? And I'm sorry if the song is terrible I am making it as I go along.