Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Step 2 : Go to Brandon's room and slip him a sleeping pill.

All I need to do now is go to Brandon's Room. His room is down the hall. I walked through about 4 doors in till I landed on his door. I knock on the door and waited a while.

"COME IN, AND THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT" I heard Brandon yell. So I opened the door,

"Master Hayfield, I've brought your medicine." I said in a scared little voice.

"Okay fine, bring it over." And with that he drank the Sleeping Pill. He's eyes started getting heavy, he's words came as a slur. After that he was drooling over his pillow and sleeping. I walked over to his ear and whispered

"Have a nice sleep Master.". Step 2√

Step 3: Go to the Car and put everything in there.

I walked out of his room, I brushed my hands over my hands over my black skinny jeans with my gray sweater on top, As I walked my sho... I Grabbed everything and I laid all the materials down in the back of the car. I walked back the prison and got my angle- Harry. I picked him up and laid him in my arms.

"Sleep tight my little angel" I whispered to him, even though I'm not old enough to drive I have a drivers license.

I'll tell you as walked to the car. I opened the back door of the car, and laid Harry gently down on the toddler chair thing. I closed the door and got inside the front seat. I locked all the doors and carefully put my hands on the wheel and started pulling out of the drive way. So I'll tell you how I got my drivers license. I got it a couple of months ago, I told the teacher my story and he helped me out with learning how to drive. This is going to be a long drive so I'll turn on the stereo.

7 hours and 38 minutes later. I started to think of how I was kidnapped.

-Flashed back- To December 25, 1991

It's a chill day in Ireland, there was snow every where. I ran out side with Niall.

"Hey Niall you wanna see how far I can in the snow?" I asked, He nodded. So I ran through the snow then something grabbed me and pulling me into a car. "Joyce!" I heard Niall cry. He started to run. But it was to late. He got me and Stole me.

-Over-

I know you guys want to know why I'm going to put on a war? Well it's because me Kidnapping was not a random one. Brandon is part of the Seeker Raiders of Avalon (SROA). The organization SROA are people who seek Seers and take them away from their homes and try to make them tell them their future. My Aunt Rachel was a Seer and the SROA seeked her out and they, they killed her.Any way were here. This house cost me 5,000 dollars so I still have 95,000 dollars to work with. I got everything I owned in to the house. After everything was in the right place and I ran back to the car and got Harry.

"Sweetie It's time wake up" I told him after I brought him in to the house.

"Okay Mommy."" Harry said rubbing his eyes. It was 7:00 in the afternoon,So I made us dinner. We all ate,

"Harry do you want to watch some T.V before you sleep?"I asked.

"Sure Mommy" He answered so I turned on E news because it was the only channel I knew. What I say gave me hope, hope you I tell you. The thing I was my brother with 4 other dudes around him. I heard one of the co host say"-One Direction's New Song Live While We're Young has broken Justin Bieber's Record." Who's One Direction I asked my self.

"I'll search them up later." I told my self, one more question I asked my self.

"Why is Niall with them?" I guess I'll find out tomorrow,"Come Harry it's time to sleep."

"Okay Mommy, but the boy on the TV looked a bit like you." He yawned. I didn't reply, because what do I say after that? Any we need to go and sleep. Good Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?