Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Wow yesterday was pretty awesome. I got to see my brother and his friends. Any I think that James should go and stay with my parents so they can get to know each other. I need to call mom, So I got my phone and dialed her number. I waited a while in till she picked up.

"Hey Mom, I've have a question?" I told, while biting my finger nails of my free hand.

"Sure what is sweetie?" She asked.

"Well seeing that I'm going to be going back to school and Hanging out with the boys more. Could you take of James, cause I want him to have a proper childhood. As you can see I'm still a child so how could a child take care of another child. When they have no clue how to?" I said in one breath.

"Okay Sweetie I understand when do want me to come over?" She reply.

"Um how about 30 minutes from now?" I answered.

"Okay, Bye Sweetie. Love you.♥" My mother said.

"Love you too Mom ♥" I said, Cut of the line and turning off my phone. I have 30 minutes in till..... I don't know. That reminds me the Sora will be looking for me. So I need get back in tip top shape and get my family so where safe. There only 50 seers left I don't think that I have much protection. I'll send my family over seas to America or Brazil. I might have to mind wipe them. I haven't told you guys much about Sora have I or the Seer?

Okay well----- Long ago before the humans where on the planet. Seers and the Sora where quite friendly. But something happened........ one of the daughters of the Sora's fell in love with one of our Seers. Both sides didn't want them to get married. But they did and so the Sora's declared war on us. The war was called 'The Great war of Sora's and Seers'. Cheesy? I know. The Sora have the power of immortality. We have the same power but we have a lot more powers. For one we see the future and the past, we can also read minds. And that all the powers we have. In my family one of us are chosen to hold and mend the powers. I was chosen. I found out my powers and 'The Book' two years ago. That's why I was stolen, because I'm a Seer. There also a group called 'Order of the Seers'. Sounds a bit familiar? We got it from Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix. The Order is basically about all 50 of us meeting together. The only reason I know that is because I read it in 'The Book'. The book is made that only Seers can read so when humans look at it. It looks like a blank book.

"Wow look at the time." I said to myself.

Knock Knock Knock Knock.

I heard someone knock at the door. Before I want on there I woke James up. We both went down stairs. I opened the door, I saw my mom.

"Hi Mom." I said hugging her.

"Granny!!!" James looking so happy to see her.

"Hi sweetie, Hi Jamesy are you ready to come with me?" Mom said, taking James out of my arms in to her own.

"Yes Granny." My baby said. I watched them get in the car, I watched the car pull out.

"Bye." I said, sobbing. I going to miss them. But there safe now. Right? Anyway I need to rest I have to spend the whole afternoon with 1D. I walked up all the stairs and stopped at my room. I just crawled in it. I turned on the TV and Watched Love Actually-My favorite movie, I fell asleep in the middle of it. I'll tell you guys my day with 1D when I wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
-A/N I know what you might be thinking how does her mom know she's back. Well Before Joyce's met Niall at the concert, she called her mom and dad and talked to them who know's how long.- So comment telling me whether you like it or not.