Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
I was sad to see James and my mother go, but it was for the best. Right? I mean if they stayed they would of been in trouble. And I'm not the most powerful seer out there. I just want them to be safe and happy. It was for the best, I think. Hey what time is it? 3:55. Wow It's been 2 hours since James left. That reminds me I have a date with one direction later today at 6:15. Crap I only have 2 hours and 25 minutes to get ready.

***
So far I've got all my clothes for the party today. I'm wearing a short black dress with a white ribbon on the wist. I have black converses on. black nail polish, dark blue eye shadow. With my lips black. - - I was feeling a bit goth at that moment. So what time is it, 5:25. So I have a one left to kill, what to do, what to do. I guess I could read. Twilight; Percy Jackson; Ah Harry Potter. So I read the first H.P book and finished and I started the second one and got to page 233. when someone rang my door bell.

"Coming!" I yelled getting up to the door.

I saw my brother and his friends.

"Yes, is it time?" I asked them. No of them answered.

"Isn't that a bit to mature for a 14 year old?" Niall asked.

"No I guess," I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Come on let's go." I dragged him while the rest followed like lost puppies, soon I got tired of it I snapped my fingers in front of there faces. They all shock there heads.

"So who's driving?" I asked Liam.

"I am, I guess." He said still in a bit of a haze. We all got in the car, I sat on Harry's lap cause there were only five seats with 6 of us. By the time we got out of the car, my face was crimson red.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Love" Harry whispered in my ear. I shivered because his husky deep British voice sent chills down my spine.

"Are you cold?" He asked quite concerned. I didn't say anything. So he put his arms around me, for a second I thought I was going to melt in a puddle of goo.

"Hurry up love birds, or you might miss the party!" Lou yelled at us.

Harry and I both blushed, He grabbed my hand and walked me to the doors. "After you milady. " He said, bowing like a idiot. I curtsied back at him. We doubled up in laughter.

"Come." I said still laughing.

We reach the doors, both of our hands touched I felt sparks, like before. We got in the room, first it was all black. But the closer we got the clearly it was. There were many people so close to each other, they were breathing back and forth for each other. I saw that Zayn was the D.J. Go D.J Malik the crowed were cheering.

"Hey um, Joyce do you want to dance?" Harry asked looking at hims shoes. I nodded.

We danced to, get this What Makes You Beautiful. After a couple of songs, a slow song came. Harry and I moved closer. My hand was in his hand, my head was on his shoulder and his head was on my shoulders. Out of the random Harry made me go in circles.

"Whoa Harry what was that?" I asked breathless.

"I don't know, Just wanted try something different." He said smile causing his cute dimples to show.

"Why don't we go and sit down?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied. We got a table, we sat there and talked a lot. After the party Harry and I were like two peas in a pod, best friends. I told the boys that Harry was sleeping over at my house, He drove us to both to my house. We said good night, I showed him, his room. Good Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucked, and I'm like really tried. Hope you liked it-Land Shark