Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 9

Chapter 9
-A hour later-

Wow, how long have I been sleeping? Dang 30 minutes. It seems as if I have been sleeping for hours. Ah that reminds we still have to come up with a funny video. We could prank each other. Yes like a prank work. I need to go tell the guys. I ran down the stairs to the living room where they are at.

"Er um, I've got a idea we could to do for a funny video. Like um we can do a Prank War, so like what do you think?" I told them.

"Blimey that's a great idea. Don't you think Harry?" Niall said looking over to Harry.

"Um, It's... a um Great. But when is it going to happen?" He asked.

"Right now, It's already began. I'll tell the boys when they get here," I told them. "And boys, don't be scared I'll go easy on you."

"Yeah like we need it." I heard them mutter. "Huh, what was that?" I asked. "Nothing." They answered a bit to fast.

"Okay, while let's get ready boys." I said wearing a smirk on face. Knowing that I have already won the game.

"BATTLE STATIONS!" I yelled. I ran up to my storage room, where my water guns were. I run down to where Niall was. I gave a battle scream and attacked him with water. Target one down and target two still standing. I thought to my self.

"Ohhh Styles, where are you? Come out, come out where ever you are. I just want to play." I taunted. I spotted Harry in the kitchen.

"Get out my kitchen." He yelled.

"Aw, I just want to play." I said, loading my water gun. "Times up boy, time drink water," I said in my scary serious voice,

"Huh, what?" He said, too late. He was soaking wet from head to tones.

"What the heck? Why I am I wet? Oh, you won the prank war." He said finally realizing that I had won.

"Your all out expect for Liam, Louis, Zayn and I." I told him, count the names of the people who in.

"Hey Haz what do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"Would er like um want to go lunch with me? I mean Niall can come if you want." Harry Blurted out.

"Yeah sure let's go, and Niall doesn't have to come." I told him laughing a bit.

"See I'll even call him," I dialed his number on my phone he got me a couple of days ago,

"Hey Ni I'm going to lunch with Harry. Don't wait up. I've already called Nandos with a order and it will be here in 15 minutes or less. Bye. And your probably wondering why I didn't just walk up the stairs to were you are. Well at this moment your like taking a shower."

I told the voice mail thing. I would of said more but there was a time limit to it. "Well let's go then babe." Harry Said.

"So it's babe now?" I asked, making him blush a little.

"Yeah I guess." He whispered in my ear with his beautiful husky voice.

"Um.... Like let's um go out um now." I said blushing at how close we were. His nose was just inches from mine and his lips where just inches away from mine.

"Oh, look who's blushing now." He said teasingly. Walking out hand and hand with me. I got in the passenger seat while Harry got in the driver seat. We reached 'Cibo Meraviglioso' A Italian place. When Harry and I got out we were hit by paparazzi. They swarmed around us asking questions.

The two that stuck to me were 'Harry are dating her, isn't she 14 or 15' and 'Were is Rachel Baker?'. Who's Rachel Baker I thought and why do they think were dating. I felt as if I was going to past out. But luckily we reached the area before it happened. The date was phenomenal. I love it, Harry and I got so close to each other. We were like two peas and pod. Harry drove me home. Before he left I asked him

"Harry er who is Rachel um Baker?". "Just a friend, no body really." He told me. I looked him in his eyes and they betrayed him. I knew that she was his girlfriend and I never had a chance. We bid our farewells and good-nights. I opened the door to a angry blue eyed and blonde hair boy named Niall.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU BACK AT 9:00?" He yelled at me.

"OH SHOUT UP NIALL, ALL I WANT TO DO NOW IS SLEEP SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING." I said running up the stairs. Then I turned around and said

"And there was a bit of trouble at there. Gosh." Before he could say anything back I left and run to my room and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed crying. Think why doesn't he love me, why can't he love me. Why didn't he tell me, he had a girlfriend? And why did he lie about. But I knew those questions were better left unanswered. I don't ponder on those thoughts long, for I had feel asleep. Then I had a awesome dream........

Cliffhanger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small comment. -Land Shark.

Aw I love you guys ♥