Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Preparations PT 3

Onslaught was walking through the halls heading to his next location, Mixmaster's lab. Mixmaster was the base resident chemist and made all kinds of things, from drugs to explosives. Mostly explosives. He was also a Construction, like Hook and Scavenger. Like them, he had a purple-and-black paint job, but was considerably bulkier than them.

Onslaught had reach the door and it open with silently. The room was brightly lit and colored a dark shade of purple. There were many machines in the room. Mixmaster was currently standing over one of them, doing something Onslaught didn't quite know and muttering to himself. He wasn't a chemist, he was a tactician.

He walked towards Mixmaster tensed pace and spoke, "Mixmaster, I need some of your supplies. We have a patient coming in and the medics are going to need a sedative to keep asleep during the operation." Mixmaster didn't react, instead looking at the chemicals he was using, still muttering. A lot of the Decepticons were pretty sure that he had a least a few loose wirings in his head. "Mixmaster?" he asked loudly. Mixmaster looked up from his worked, looking at Onslaught.

"What is it that you need?" he asked calmly. Onslaught looked at him tensely. He really didn't want to piss him off. Of all the people on the base, Mixmaster was probably the best one at making your death looked like a accident. "Idiots blow themselves all the time by taking stuff from my lab," he says. Others, naturally, don't believe him, but don't have any proof.

"We need some sedatives," Onslaught repeated. "It's for a patient that's coming in." Mixmaster looked at him a little bit before answering.

"Sure." Well, that was easy.

"Good, where are they?"

"In the container over here. Let me show you." Mixmaster walked from his place to a box next to the wall with Onslaught following behind him. The box was a pretty box, about the size of Onslaught's chest. Mixmaster picked up the box and handed it to Onslaught. "I have several different sedatives in here. I got them in order, from left to right , strongest to weakest. Be warn, I make the strong stuff really strong. It might just be enough to slow your spark down to the point that it will kill you," he warned.

"Thanks, Mixmaster. I'll be sure to tell the medics about what you say." Onslaught said, his voice straining. The box was heavy.

"Good, now, get the frag out of my lab! I have some things to make and you interrupting me." Onslaught wisely took his advice and scram. Last thing he wanted was a pissed off chemist. He walked into the hallway, towards the med-lab. He walked quickly, the sooner he got there, the sooner he could get rid of the box. He accidently bumped into several Vehicons on the way there, not bothering to apologize for it.

He arrived at the door and quickly entered the room. The medics were done prepping for surgery and was waiting on Onslaught for the sedatives. Flatline approach Onslaught and took the box from him. He went to a table and placed it on there. He opened the box and looked through the sedatives. "How strong are the sedatives?" he asked.

"They go in order, from strongest to weakest, left to right. He said to be really careful with the strong stuff," Onslaught answered, parroting what Mixmaster said.

"Alright, how much longer before Swindle gets here?"

"About 15 cycles."

"Good. Anything else you want to tell us?"

"No. I'm, going to the landing area and wait for Swindle. When he arrives, the Vehicons will escort the patients here." Onslaught said to all and left the room and headed to the landing area. He passed the Vehicons and heard many of them talking. Onslaught heard them saying something along the lines that Misfire actually manage to hit something, but that was impossible. It probably was just a rumor.

He arrived at a door and head outside. Dabola was a alright planet to live on. It was mostly tropical forest that the Decepticons had to cut down. The landing area was a large, rectangular strip of land. It was closed off with a giant metal fenced that was electrified and had guard towers at each corner. Most of the time, it was a barren area. They only had one ship in the area. It was a large ship whose primary function was to serve as a cargo holder. The rest of the area had nothing, leaving a lot of room for visiting ships, like Swindle's.

Onslaught walked out there, wondering what the slag to say to Swindle. It's been a couple of vorns since they last spoke. He had been trying to keeping track of Swindle, along with the rest of the Combaticons. He was, at least according to what he had gather, arms dealing still, selling to the highest bidder. Didn't surprise him much. He's always been a salesbot. Slag, he even named his ship 'The Merchant.'

Blast Off was still sniping. He was serving mostly to the Decepticons, although he's started taking assassination contracts from neutral bots on other neutral bots. Once again, didn't surprise onslaught much. Blast Off was always someone who prefer to take someone out from a distance and treated everybody roughly the same way.

Vortex was still insane, still interrogating poor, unfortunate souls, and was still executing the people he interrogated after they got the information, preferring to drop them from such a height that it would kill them on impact. No change there. Although, Onslaught has word that the DJD were interested in having Vortex in there rank. Vortex was insane, but was a loyal, insane person and that just happen to be right up there alley.

Brawl was, well, probably still one with the Allspark. Such is the price of war.

Onslaught looked up from the sky, breaking free from his thoughts. The ship was coming in. It descended quickly to the ground and stopped. Onslaught headed out to the ship, while also calling out for some Vehicons to get the stretchers. He was at the ship's door and was waiting for the door to open. It took some time before the door open and dropped the ramp, revealing Swindle.

The Vehicons had arrive at that time. Swindle ordered them to follow him and they follow him through the door, leaving Onslaught by himself. It didn't last long, as a couple of cycles later, the Vehicons stepped out of the, carrying Skywarp and Shockwave. Swindle waked down behind them and approached Onslaught. He stood by Onlaught as more Vehicons step out, many of them carrying the pieces of Thundercracker, along with Killshot limping slowly, following them to the base.

The two Combaticons stood there until Onslaught made a motion for Swindle to follow. "Come on," he said. "We're going to the Command room."

"Why?" Swindle asked, following him.

"So that you can explain to Megatron exactly what the frag happen."