Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Sleep Shake PT 2

Killshot was limping around the hallways, passed all the Vehicons, wanting to be away from the menace, Misfire. Odds are, Misfire would just wait for him outside the med-bay, wanting to talk to his 'friend.' Personally, Killshot thought he should get fragged.

The base was huge, and easy to get lost in. His visor was helping to make sure he didn't walk to the same place he was already at, but didn't help in figuring out what was in front of him. The hallways started bleeding together, looking the same. One could probably get lost here for hours. Killshot finally decided to stop walking around like a idiot and see if he could find some way to entertain himself. He entered a random door into a room.

The room was well-lit and purple, a nice reprieve from the beige of the hallways. In the room, there were a lot of machines and vials. The thing that Killshot paid attention to the most was the walking green-and-purple paint job monstrosity working on the machines. Why the frag did Constructicons have such terrible paint job. They probably gave the fashion police spark-attacks just from looking at them.

Killshot paid attention to what the Constructicon looked like. He was a big one, definitely bigger than the other two that was in the med-bay. He seemed to be muttering to himself, too. The con was working on some chemicals, though didn't know what they were. He apparently hasn't seen him yet, which wasn't going to last much longer. "Hey, big guy. Who are you?" Mixmaster turned sharply at him.

"I could ask you the same question. Please, tell me, who are you and tell me why you entered my lab unannounced before I pour acid on you," said the con. Killshot guessed from his expression that he was very serious and decided to answer the question.

"Chill out. I'm part of the ship that entered a little while ago. The name's Killshot." Mixmaster looked please at that and went back to his work, ignoring him again. "So what is your name?" Killshot asked, wanting a answer.

"The name is Mixmaster. I'm the chemist around here. I'm responsible for all the drugs and explosives around here. I can also make your death look like a accident if you keep pestering me," Mixmaster answered, leaving the threat in the air.

"Alright, alright, I get it. So, where's the other Constructicons?" KIllshot asked, further pushing his luck.

"Hook and Scavenger are in the med-bay. Everybody else is on a different planet. Now, leave. I decided that of you keep annoying me anymore, I'll blow you up instead." Killshot took note of the anxious tone in his voice. He must not want to talk about it. Killshot, being Killshot, was interested in why and wanted to know, death threats be damn.

"Aren't you suppose to be together? Last I check, when you're all together, you can form into a awesome mech that can destroy everything in its path. And unlike other groups, like the Combaticons and Stunticons, all of your members are alive." Mixmaster send a death glare at him as he finished his sentenced. Killshot realize that he was probably in uncharted space with this topic.

"There was a… conflict between us." Mixmaster said, sounding like he had this conversation before. "Specifically, between Hook and Scrapper. Hook, being the egotistical person that he is, considered himself a better leader than Scrapper and wanted to be the leader. It got worse between the two and soon, we had to pick a side between the two. Scavenger sided with Hook because he was his assistant and I sided with him, because he allowed me to do some things that Scrapper didn't approve of. In the end, infighting between us got so bad; we had to be moved to different planets, hence why we're not together anymore," Mixmaster said, finishing his reason. "It's not exactly a secret why we broke up. You could just ask Hook or Scavenger. Don't know why you had to ask someone who just wants to be left alone."

"Hey, sorry man. Didn't know what happen between you guys," Killshot said, trying his best to sound sincere, ever though he wasn't. He really wasn't sorry for a lot of things.

"It's alright. You just annoyed me while I was doing my work which could blow up the whole base. You know, nothing important," Mixmaster said, sarcasm practically spewing out of his mouth.

"Hey, I said I was sorry. Besides, Hook and Scavenger are too busy doing surgery, so I couldn't exactly ask them anything," Killshot said, rationalizing everything he said. "Plus, I kinda just came in here by accident. Seriously, this place is huge."

"Well than, have you considering asking someone for directions for where you need to go? It would certainly avoid the conversation we're having right now." Mixmaster said, letting his annoyment with the sniper show itself.

"I wasn't looking for a place to go. Just checking the place out and trying to get away from Misfire." Mixmaster looked at him with a interested tone.

"And what did my assistant do to make you avoid him?"

"Besides the fact that he's not right in the head, he annoys me and I'm going to live with him for awhile. Primus must hate me for some reason."

"He's leaving?" Mixmaster asked, sounding actually a little sad.

"Yeah, along with Dead End, Hook, and Scavenger. We're going after some aft that mess with the wrong people," Killshot explain. He realized something. "Wait, did you said that Misfire was your assistant?"

"Yes , I did. He's my assistant due to a similar problem we both have."

"Let me guess: drug addiction," Killshot said. Mixmaster looked at him with a gaze that could melt ice.

"How did you figure that out?" he asked, in a surprise and angry tone.

"Misfire told me that he was on some circuit boosters. Figure you probably had the same problem," Killshot said.

"Yeah, well, I'm in one of my calmer moods. Haven't touch the syk for a while, although I'm sure I'll use it sooner or later," Mixmaster said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Syk? Isn't that ban by everyone, including the Decepticons?" Killshot asked.

"Yes, it is, but what Megatron doesn't know won't hurt me. Onslaught had agree to help keep this quiet for me, along with Hook, Scavenger, and Misfire," Mixmaster explained. He looked at Killshot. "If you tell Megatron, I will make your death a accident, you understand that?"

"Yes," Killshot answered instantly.

"Good. I think it's time for you to go." With that, Mixmaster went back to his chemicals, not paying any more attention to his guest. Killshot, for his part, took his advice and left, heading for the med-bay. They had to be almost done with Shockwave.