Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Sleep Shake PT 3

Shockwave was walking around his lab. He was hoping to do the usual: hypothesize, experiment, analysis, and (rarely) answers. Every now and then, he gets a prisoner to interrogate, or get supplies from someone. Just a normal, boring day.

But something was not right.

For starters, there wasn't a single vehicon around. That was very odd. They didn't do much. Just mostly hang around, help him with experiments, and do errands for him, but at least there was company and a sign that he wasn't alone.

He was very alone right now.

Another thing was the fact that he couldn't get a single person to answer his transmission. Everything had been met with static, static, and more static. No one answer. Not Megatron. Not Starscream. Not Soundwave. Not Swindle. Not everyone. That was less odd and more incredibly suspicious. The only way that could happen was if: A) all engage in a battle at once, which was highly unlikely, or B) someone was specifically jamming his signal, which actually sounded likely.

One more reason was the fact that a lot of his stuff were missing. I don't just mean a misplaced scalpel. I'm talking the fact that most of his interrogation equipment, including his cortical patch, was missing, whole machines were gone, and his computer banks were completely erased. The fact that someone accomplished all of this without him knowing was shocking, since it was basically impossible. The vehicons should have stop them and warned him of any intruders, but they just weren't here. There were no signs of battle either, which just made the whole thing more strange.

Also, he has scorch marks all over him. How the slag did that happen, he didn't know, but he didn't feel anything. He had to have been caught in a explosion of some sort, he just didn't know any explosions he'd been in recently. Just one more thing to add to the pile of mysteries. Oh, and his optic was cracked too, limiting his vision. He was certainly madder at that than at the scorch marks.

Lastly, there were minor earthquakes going on. Not major ones, just minor ones. That's not the problem, though. The problem was that Cybertron was a METAL planet, not an EARTH planet, and thus, couldn't happen. Except they were. Honestly, a lot of strange things were happening that really shouldn't be possible.

Shockwave was walking through his lab, thinking how all of these happened, while trying to ignore the fact that his consoles were missing. They were bolted to the floor, and yet, no marks were there to indicate that it was there in the first place. Just one more thing to add to the implausibility of the place.

Shockwave try to figure out where to go. It's been what felt like vorns since he's been in this twisted place and he has no idea what's going on. He thought what who cause this. Autobots? Unlikely, considering they would have taken him prisoner instead of leaving him here. Other Decepticons? Also unlikely, considering what he would do to them once he found out who did it. Some random people who just came to annoy him? That, surprisingly, was starting to become the most likely, although still not a good chance of that happening.

Shockwave's mind started drifting to other things, specifically Cybertron. Yeah, everybody probably thinks he's a psychopath who cares for nothing except himself or Megatron, but Shockwave's first and primarily concern will always be Cybertron. If anybody says otherwise, they were people who didn't think things through completely about what he wants, or was a Autobot.

Cybertron was a dead planet and Shockwave would absolutely love to restore it to previous state. Cybertron was absolutely breathtaking at night. Stars filled the night sky and there moon, Luna-2, shown itself to the planet. There was a Luna-1, but that, for some odd reason, disappear without a trace.

The more he thought about it, the more he thought about a completely obvious solution to his escape: the door. Shockwave walked away from his lab through the hallway to the door. When he reached it, he pressed the button.

The door didn't move a single inch.

Shockwave groan in annoyance. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. Everything had to go wrong and hinder his progress. He stood around the area trying to think of something to do. The more he stays her, the more he was sure he was in a purgatory of some sort.

The ground quaked harder than before.

Shockwave had another idea. He went to his interrogation/security room. There were cameras there and he could see exactly what happen. It might not help him escape, but it would help him figure out what exactly happen, if the footage was left untouched, of course. Or if the console was even there. He enters the room to see that … the console was still there!

Shockwave approached the console and activate it. He immediately head to the security footage. He saw multiple screens of his lab, showing the most important parts of the base. Shockwave pressed rewind on the console, watching himself go backward through the base. He saw himself go through the exact same motions he went through earlier. He watched himself until he reached the berth. As soon as he had hit the birth, the footage cut out hitting static, signifying the end of it.

Shockwave was really mad at that and another quake shook the building, making it slightly creak, but he didn't pay any attention to that. He was more focus on figuring out how to get out of this place or contacting somebody to get him out. He was really getting tired of this. It was becoming a hopeless situation.

He looked around his own prison. He noticed the room was dark, as to his own specification. All the screens were still there, but the some of the consoles were gone. His tools were all missing, except for the forceps. The walls were cracking due to the quakes and Shockwave imagine that if the quakes get worse, the building wouldn't last much longer.

Looking around the room allow him to notice something on the screens' reflection: his scorch marks were gone. Shockwave look at his arm, confirming it, although a little difficult due to his cracked vision. Now that was odd. You don't just magically heal like that, not without proper justification. Shockwave tried to think this through, looking for more answers.

Another quake shakes the building up, letting even more cracks show up and some even letting light in.

Shockwave couldn't think of a answer for this. For all logical purposes, it was fragging impossible. The only way this could be done was magic and last he checked, there wasn't any magic around here. He even checked the history of the base before he set up shop here. He wasn't disturbing a burial ground here, so no chance of that happening, which sounded stupid to Shockwave, since stuff like that was impossible. It just didn't happen.

Another quake hits, just as hard as the last.

Shockwave notice something peculiar. His vision was return to normal. No more cracks. This confuse Shockwave to no end. An optic fixing itself was impossible. The thought that it could fix itself was illogical. Everything that's happen here right now has just been illogical. Illogical, illogical, illogical, illogical…

Another quake shook the building, this one much harder than the others. Shockwave try to keep his balance, although. The cracks started spreading everywhere, pieces of the building falling off, letting a blinding light shine through. Shockwave looked around as the building cracked opened, letting more and more light in. So this was how he was going to die. By a impossible event in his own base. Shockwave wondered how illogical it was, but not for long, as the building completely fell apart, letting the bright light engulf him…

XXX

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Shockwave."