Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Complex terms PT 1

It was all a dream. Just one big, long dream. Shockwave mentally groan to himself. Of course it was a dream. Everything that happened could only be possible in a dream. Why he didn't figure that out earlier, he didn't know.

He looked around. It looked like he was in a med-bay. Where this med-bay was, he didn't know. He looked around at the occupants of the room. There was two Constructicons, Hook and Scavenger if he remember correctly, two Combaticons, Onslaught and Swindle, a Stunticon, Dead End, two medics, Flatline and Scalpel, and a seeker on another berth who had a lot of his purple paint job gone. Probably Skywarp, due to whatever left of the color of his paint job and his body shape.

He looked at himself. His paint job was definitely not in the best of shape. A lot of it was scorch off by burn wounds. Judging by the fact that he's not in pain, they must've handle whatever damage happen to him. That or they turn off his pain processor. Aside from that, he looked good.

"Are you alright, Shockwave?" Onslaught asked. Shockwave thought that through for a second before answering.

"I am just fine." He looked around the room. "Where is this place located?" he asked.

"You're on Dabola, not too far from Cybertron," Onslaught answer.

"Why am I here?" Shockwave asked.

"Swindle over here found you injure at your base. You had several burn wounds and a crack optic, which Flatline, Hook, Scavenger, and Scalpel fixed." Onslaught looked at Shockwave. "Tell me, how did you get injure?"

Shockwave wondered about that? How did he get injure? Suddenly, it came to him. "Starscream let the prisoners escape and I tried to pursue them through the space bridge. I was awarded with a shot to my optic from the femme, Arcee. After that, I was caught in the explosion from the space bridge," Shockwave answered.

"Good that you remember that". He turned to Flatline. "How long before Shockwave is completely rested?"

"My guess, shouldn't take more than a couple of Megacycles. After that, he should be good enough to walk around."

"Good. I'll go tell Megatron what Shockwave said." With that Onslaught followed by Dead End, headed out of the room. The door open, where they nearly crashed into someone else.

"Head, watch it!" Killshot said, barely avoiding him.

"Sorry," Onslaught apolgized, and headed towards the command center quickly with Dead End, leaving Killshot behind at the Med-bay. Killshot look at the room, taking note of the fact that the medics were not working on anybody at the moment and that Shockwave was actually awake.

"So, I'm guessing your done with everybody else. Can you check me up now?"

"Yes, we can," Hook said. "Just let me ask a question. Have you any serious diseases, injuries, or surgeries before that I should be aware of?"

"Not that I know of," Killshot said, casually.

"Actually," Swindle said, "That's not true. The guy doesn't have a T-cog."

"He doesn't have a T-cog," Hook said, parroting Swindle's words. "Why does he not have a T-cog?" Killshot provided the answer.

"Um, probably because I'm a part of Triple M," Killshot said.

"Triple M? You mean the Militant Monoform Movement?" Hook asked.

"Yeah, well, technically I'm a part of it. Long, personnel story that I really don't want to get into." Killshot said. Hook looked at him with a sign of disgust.

"Why would I help someone like you?" Hook asked.

"Oh, don't start that shapism scrap and look at my leg," Killshot commended in an angry tone. Hook looked at him before answering.

"Fine. Scavenger, fetch my stuff. I'll fix his leg." Scavenger did as he said, getting Hook's stuff and helped him looked at Killshot leg. While that was going on, Swindle was having a conversation with Shockwave.

"So, Shocky. How have you been," Swindle asked, using his most informal tone possible.

"I am fine, Swindle. What is it that you want?" Shockwave asked.

"Just came to tell you that your lab is completely trashed and probably would take a long time to finish." Shockwave looked at him with a interested glance.

"And why are you informing me of this."

"I'd just came to tell you that someone manage to save the data from your computer," Swindle said, in a casual tone. Shockwave looked at him with a evil optic. If looks could cause harm, Swindle would've been stabbed, blown up, and dipped in acid. Who knows what Shockwave could do with two optics. "I wonder how much that information costs to you." Shockwave's eye looked more furious. Swindle looked at Shockwave as the two stared each other down, the only noise coming from Hook and Killshot's bickering ("Ow, son of a glitch." "Calm done. It didn't hurt that much." "You did that on purpose." "Maybe."). The stare at each other before Shockwave asked the question.

"What do you want?" Shockwave asked.

"A hundred thousand shaxies, for starters. We'll work our way up from there." Shockwave looked at him with a evil looked.

"I don't have that much money, Swindle. Is there another way to get my information back?" Swindle thought that through. If Shockwave couldn't pay him, then what else could he helped him with.

Swindle had a idea.

"Here's a idea. Megatron gave me a assignment to hunt down this guy who's majorly ticked him off, along with Starscream, and I figure maybe you could help me out." Shockwave thought that through. Go on a mission away from Cybertron? That was definitely something he didn't want to do.

"What if you're lying to me?" Shockwave's asked.

"Shocky, I didn't. Trust me," Swindle said in best salescon voice. "I erased that data before I left and the only way to get it is with my head. Which reminds me, if you're going on this trip, no cortical patch unless we keep it in a area only I can access; don't want you sifting through my head." Shockwave thought this through. Swindle, as much as he hated him at this moment, had him by the bearings. "You know, we're probably making a lot stops while tracking this guys down. You could probably get some data along with your current one. That could help out with whatever you researching." Swindle was really convincing right now. It's was true though. Studying other planets could help him revive Cybertron, along with helping the Decepticon cause.

"If I say no?" Shockwave asked.

"Then I'm afraid this information will be completely useless to me and I will delete from the memory banks, completely destroying any chance you have of seeing that data again." Swindle said, in the most casual tone possible, all with a smile on his face. Shockwave really wanted to shoot that smug grin. Truth was, Swindle forgot to delete the data at the base, but Shockwave didn't need to know that. "Come on. It's a double win scenario. You get your information back and more data to go along with it, and I get reliable help to take this guy down. I'll even make you Second-in-command of the ship along with a lab. Come on, I don't think I've ever given a deal as good as this before." Swindle said.

Shockwave thought this through. When the mission was done, he would get a whole new set of information from this, along with his old one. Swindle was even offering him a lab on the ship. If you know Swindle, you would realize that a deal like that doesn't happen often. Shockwave thought this through thoroughly before sticking out his hand. "I accept." Swindle look at his hand before shaking it.

"Pleasure doing business with you."