Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Complex Terms PT 3

Scavenger looked around the room. Shockwave was laying on his berth, looking around the room. Killshot was also laying on his berth, his wound patch up, looking at Shockwave. Flatline was on a computer, looking at data. Hook and Scalpel were out of the room, somewhere. Skywarp was still on his berth, laying still.

It was pretty boring.

He looked at Killshot, who was observing Shockwave, who was observing Flatline. Killshot was obviously tense around Shockwave. He had a distinctive look on his face that said, "Don't get near me." He could also slightly hear music from his headphones. It sounded erratic.

Shockwave was looking at Flatline. Scavenger couldn't tell what he was thinking, due to the fact that, aside from a single, red eye, he had no face. Shockwave switch his attention to Killshot, which cause his face to scrunch up. Silent warfare was happening between them. One that Shockwave didn't notice as his attention went to Flatline. Obviously, Shockwave didn't care about him.

"Look at the two idiots." Scavenger looked at the person that said that, Skywarp's inert form. "The two are going to get along real well," Skywarp's form said, his mouth not moving, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"I don't think so," Scavenger replied back, completely missing the sarcasm.

"You're not very bright, are you?" Skywarp said, still not moving.

"I'm good enough to be a medical assistant…"

"For someone who only tolerates you," Skywarp said, his voice sounding a little deep.

"Well, me and him don't get along, but we respect each other." Scavenger said, voice getting tense.

"You're sure?"

"Yes," Scavenger answer quickly. Perhaps a little too quickly.

"Then you're an idiot. A very pathetic idiot. Or lying. You could be lying."

"I'm not lying!" Scavenger yelled, before quickly shutting his mouth. He looked around him. Flatline looked away from his work to briefly look at him before turning back, Shockwave was looking at him with what a interested glance (at least it looked interested. Not a whole lot you can do with one eye.), and Killshot looked at him with a bewilder expression. Scavenger looked at them before saying, "I'm not lying about, doing nothing. I'm just looking over Skywarp," ending it with a nervous chuckle. The two still looked at him.

"Don't mind him," Flatline said, still on the computer, a little bored. "He does this sometimes. Best to just ignored him and carry on with sulking about doing nothing." Killshot and Shockwave looked at Scavenger for a little longer before turning their attention to each other, engaging in silent conversation (or silent death threats, if Killshot's glares were anything to go by) and leaving Scavenger all by his pathetic self. Scavenger mentally gave Flatline a thank you before looking at Skywarp's still inert form.

"You should really keep your voice down," Skywarp's form said.

"Screw you," Scavenger whispered, a tiny bit of venom creeping into his voice.

"Aw, someone's a little upset."

"Shut up."

"You know, you didn't deny the part about being a pathetic idiot."

"You're nothing, but a lying jerk."

"Oh, come on, is that the best insult you can come up with," Skywarp nonmoving form said, sounding amuse. "I've heard better insults from pacifists."

"Yeah, well, I'm not good at insults."

"Or anything, really. Unless you count 'being useless' as a skill."

"You're the worst person imaginable."

"I try." Scavenger said nothing in return to that. It was completely true. "Oh, come on. Talk to me. Everyone else doesn't talk to you, so come on. Even though I ridicule you on everything you do, I'm still the only one that talks to you on a regular basis." Well, that was kind of true.

"Yeah, I'm not really that good with making friends, but that may change on this mission we're going on. I might have the chance to make friends with some of them on the mission."

"Yeah, well two of them are standing in the room with you", he said, indicating Killshot and Shockwave, who were still looking at each other. Scavenger looked at them, then back to Skywarp's form.

"Well, I probably won't make friends with them, but I could strengthen my bond with Hook," Scavenger said, hope in his voice seeping through.

"Highly doubt that, which leads me to a question that I've already ask several times before. Why do you still follow that complete egocentric bastard. And don't walk around it this time. I want to hear the truth." Scavenger had been thinking that question over for a while. In truth he really still didn't know. "You don't know, do you?" Slaggit! He always had the ability to read what was going through his mind.

"No, I really don't know."

"Guess I should've figure that out before now. You're a complete idiot who can't make decisions." Scavenger looked at the stilled seeker form. He really hated this voice.

"You ask me why I should follow Hook, so tell me, why should I still listen you?"

"I already told you, idiot. It's because no one else will."

"Well then, I guess I'd better make some friends, because you suck." With that done, he turn around, leaving his back and his shovel-tail towards Skywarp's form.

"Come on, Scav, look at me. We're friends, honestly," the voice coax, trying to get Scavenger back on his good side. It didn't work, as Scavenger still had his back towards him. "Look, this isn't the first time you've done this and it definitely won't be the last. We both know how this will end: With you coming back to me and begging me to be your friend. So please, spare me the trouble and stop acting like such a brat. It makes things easier." The voice finished, his speech done.

Scavenger still didn't turn back towards the voice. Killshot and Shockwave looked up from their staring towards Scavenger, standing still with his back to Skywarp nonmoving body, crossing his body in a pout manner. "So," the voice asked, "will you talk to me." The voice waited patiently for his answer.

He got one.

Scavenger turn around suddenly and punch Skywarp still form in the face. And then did again. And again. And again. Flatline intervene, having to actually drag Scavenger away from Skywarp's body to prevent him from hurting him anymore than he already is. "Scavenger! What's wrong with you?!" Flatline asked. Killshot too got involve, getting up from his berth and helping Flatline subdue Scavenger, all the while shouting curses. Eventually, Scavenger calm down and Flatline and Killshot let go of him, but kept watched, waiting to see if Scavenger would go over the deep end again.

"Scavenger, I have a question," Killshot began, "have you ever consider talking to a therapist, because you are straight up crazy." Flatline gave him a killing gaze before addressing Scavenger in a nicer way.

"Scavenger, I agree with this con, whoever he is." Flatline said resulting a look from Killshot. "I recommend that you see Hook about your violent tendencies and your mental health. That was definitely unlike you.

"I'm fine. I'm just having a bad day," Scavenger said.

"It's about to get worse," said a voice. All three looked to see Skywarp getting off the table, energon dripping from his face. He looked pissed. "You're about to feel a lot of pain."

Skywarp lunged off the table towards Scavenger.