Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Carried Away PT 3

An hour later, everyone was in the command room facing Megatron and Starscream looming forms on the TV screen, sans vehicons and a few individuals. Skywarp and Scavenger were still offline and couldn't report in, Scalpel was watching over them and making sure they wouldn't kill each when they woke up, Mixmaster wasn't involve in anything and didn't come, Shockwave wasn't involve either and was in the med-lab helping Scalpel watch over the two, and Misfire was too drunk to wake up, let alone report in front of Megatron. Mixmaster analyze Misfire's high-grade and found trace amounts of sedatives in there. All of that together would make for one really bad hangover when he woke up.

Onslaught was standing over everybody, watching them, with Dead End beside him, really not caring about anything going on right now. Swindle was slouch up on the wall, looking slightly worried. Killshot was also slouch up on the wall, really wishing this meeting would hurry up. Flatline was standing up and watching everybody with a scowl on him. Hook was similar, watching everybody with a scowl that imprinted itself into there very soul, if they were paying attention to him. Hook, being Scavenger senior, was here in place of him to explain Scavenger actions, despite the fact he wasn't there for any of it and they ruined his recharge sleep.

They had just finished the story of how this all happen. Megatron frown was there the whole conversation while Starscream looked furious. Apparently hearing that his sole living trinemate getting the slag beat out of him didn't amuse him. How surprising.

Once the explanation was over, Starscream decided to ask some questions. "Hook!" By screaming. "Why did Scavenger attack Skywarp?!"

"I don't know. Maybe there's something defective in his processor or something. Maybe he hates looking at someone who has a face like yours," hook responded casually. Starscream gave him a death glare.

"Watch your mouth or I'll come over there and kill you myself," he hissed in a dangerous tone.

"I highly doubt that. You're far too much of a coward." Cue more death glares from Starscream.

"How did Skywarp get offline again?" he asked in a more calm tone.

"He overexerted himself. That, and using a teleported requires a lot of energon. I'm surprise he didn't go offline after the first time he warp, considering his state."

"Will he be alright?" he asked, a bit of concern in his voice. He actually care about somebody besides himself. That surprised Hook.

"Yes, yes, he'll be fine. He just needs a good recharge and a lot of energon. By tomorrow, he should be up and annoying everybody again."

"How about that assistant of yours. Please tell me he's going to die."

"Nope. He's perfectly fine except for a gash on his head. He'll be up by tomorrow as well," he said, unable to keep the smugness out his voice.

"Well than, good for you," Starscream said, sounding a little sad. Sadist. "Is there anything more about Skywarp's condition you can tell me?"

"Not that I know of." Starscream looked happy about that. "Of course, something could happen to him in his sleep." Starscream didn't look happy about that. "Relax. I'm just kidding. He's perfectly fine." Starscream looked annoyed.

"I'm heading to recharge. Today has been a long day." He said, leaving the screen to his room, leaving Megatron by himself on the screen. It was an unwritten rule among the Decepticons: if you can annoy Starscream, do it. With Starscream gone, that left Megatron on the screen looking at everybody.

"Is there anything else that needs to be said?" he asked. Nobody spoke up. "Than everybody go recharge," everybody started to leave, "except Swindle." Swindle paused in his step and turn around. Everybody else left, leaving Swindle behind with Onslaught and Dead End. Swindle walked up to the screen with them, keeping his optics on Megatron. Megatron could be a bit… unpredictable in how he handles things.

"Yes, Lord Megatron?" he asked.

"Just giving some advice. I highly recommend taking Skywarp with you on this mission."

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious. You don't have any flyers on the team, aside from Misfire and he isn't a very good soldier." Scrap. Swindle hadn't really thought of that. "Also, I want to keep Starscream under control. Having someone he trust on the mission will keep him from going over there."

"What about the conflict between him and Scavenger. I'm sure having the two on the same ship won't be good."

"It doesn't matter. You need Skywarp. Keep the two in check however you have too and make sure they don't kill each other." Swindle put a hand to his head and took a deep intake. He had no choice.

"Fine."

"Good. When are you taking off?"

"If all goes well and no one attempts to kill each other (unlikely), tomorrow morning."

"Alright then. This meeting is over." With that, the screen blackout and left Swindle there by himself, thinking. So now he needed to convince a psychopathic stair-pusher into helping in join his mission. Shouldn't be too hard. He would do anything to get revenge on the bastard who killed his trinemate.

Jeez. Today has been a stressful day.

"Swindle." He turned around to Onslaught. "You need to recharge. You look exhausted."

"Oh, really. Thanks Captain Obvious. Flying around a planet, flying to another planet, watching someone get blown into pieces, organizing a ship for leaving, and getting transmission fluid on my finish didn't look tiring, but now that you mention it, I'm very tire. Thanks for your insightful deduction, oh wise leader," Swindle ranted, sounding pissed.

"Sorry Swindle. I don't blame you for being mad. Most people don't have so many things happen to them in a short period of time, but I think today has been stressful for everybody. We all need a good recharge." Onslaught said, trying to contain the situation.

"Yeah, I will, I soon as I get the transmission fluid off of me," Swindle said, calming down "I'm sure you've had worse days than me, making sure the idiots here don't kill each other."

"I've had many a stressful days here, but they're not cause by them. They're were cause by the small amount of Autobots here."

"There's Autobots here."

"Yeah. That's what the metal fence and guard towers are for."

"Any major problems with them."

"I only have one major problem: Prowl."

"Oh slag."

"Yeah, you can say that again. Other than him, there really isn't a problem. He may be a worthy opponent, but I'm better than him. It's only a matter of time before he slips up and I can take him out."

"Well, good luck on that. I'm going to get rid of this slag and then I'm going to recharge. Good night, Ons."

"Good night, Swindle."