Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Angle of Perception PT 3

Swindle and Skywarp were outside the base now. Skywarp was very talkative today and Swindle was capitalizing on it, asking everything about their mission and always getting a answer. "So," Swindle was asking another question, "how do you and Thundercracker plan on telling Megatron, considering that he left you behind?"

"That's easy. We were just going to fly to a nearby planet called Dabola and get the leader to transmit the information to Megatron., but then we stumble onto you, Killshot, and Shockwave. So now, we're just going to take your ship. Nice and easy." Skywarp replied.

"Do you know who waiting for you at Dabola?" Swindle asked.

"I wasn't paying attention. Only thing I remember was the leader was someone named Onslaught." Skywarp replied.

"Onslaught?" Swindle asked in a different tone than before. This one more nervous than before.

"Yeah. You know him?"

"Yeah, I know him. We're friends, but it's been a long time since I'd seen him, though." Swindle replied.

"Why?" Skywarp asked.

"No reason," Swindle said a little too hastily, but Skywarp didn't notice. Swindle was glad he didn't notice that. What happen between them was between him, Onslaught, and the other Combaticons. He'd really said too much to Skywarp already.

They were coming up on the ship now. Night had set in now, making the place more dark and depressing than normal. The area was silent, save for the footsteps of the two cons. The two went up the ramp onto the ship. "So, do you just want me to drop Shockwave anywhere or do you want him in a specific spot," Skywarp asked.

"We're going to take him to the Med-bay. Come on. It's this way." Swindle led Skywarp to the room. The hallways were wide enough to easily let three bots walk side by side. The two kept walk for a little bit until Swindle stop at a door. He pressed a button, opening the door. Unlike most doors on the ship, you had a press a button to enter. If someone's performing surgery, the last thing he wants is uninvited guests.

The two entered the room. It was a big room, easily allowing about ten people in the room at one time, fifteen if you're being uncomfortable. There were three tables for patients and three movable trolleys with tools on them. The room was a cool blue color, like most of the ship.

Swindle moved to the closest table. "I want you teleport him here, understand?"

"Yep, be right back." Suddenly, a blue light engulfed Skywarp and he was gone in a flash. Swindle looked at where Skywarp was, surprise. He wasn't expecting him to leave so suddenly. Now Swindle had to wait.

Swindle looked around the room, while waiting for Skywarp. He was wondering if there was anything to replicate what Skywarp just did. The power of teleportation was dangerous power in the wrong hands and those hands usually paid a large amount for it. It could be a gold mind.

Suddenly, the blue light appeared again and Skywarp reappear along with Shockwave. Skywarp was a bit off though, landing a few meters away from the table. Swindle sigh and looked at Skywarp with a disappointing looked. "So, looked like that work just find, minus the landing," Swindle said. "How are Thundercracker and Killshot?"

"They're just fine. I told them I'd come back and teleport them here." Skywarp replied.

"Alright, do that," Swindle ordered. Skywarp reacted immediately, teleporting away to fetch the other two. Swindle looked at Shockwave's still offline form. IT annoyed him that he wouldn't wake up, although it was probably for the best, considering he's down a eye and he only had one to begin with.

Suddenly, the blue light appeared again, this time with Skywarp and Killshot. Upon appearing, Killshot immediately grab his head and buckle to his knees. Teleporting for the first time was very weird experience for him and he was not ready. Skywarp disappear again to go get Thundercracker leaving the two alone with Shockwave.

Swindle went over to help him get to his feet. "You're alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. it's just that teleporting was such a weird thing. My helm hurts."

The blue light appear again, this time with Skywarp and Thundercracker. Thundercracker, unlike Killshot, was use to this and remain unaffected by it. He looked at the sniper, who was still nursing his head. "First time teleporting?" he asked.

"Yeah" Killshot answered in a annoyed tone. Of course it was his first time, he didn't have a seeker who could teleport him anywhere on a whim.

"Great, now that that's over with," Swindle was saying to everybody, "how about you help me move Shockwave onto the table." They all looked at the big scientist. This was going to suck.

They all moved into position, Swindle and Thundercracker grabbing the arms while Killshot and Skywarp grab the legs. Slowly, the four lifted him up. With four people, the load was considerably lessened. They carry Shockwave over to the table making sure that nothing was gonna make them trip. That would be disastrous. They reached the table error free. They slowly lowered him onto the table. With that done, they hooked him up to a machine to measure how fast his spark was fluctuating. Nothing wrong there.

With all that done, Swindle told everyone to leave and let Shockwave rest. None of them were medical personal and had about a good of chance at fixing Shockwave on their own as Starscream not scheming. The group followed his advice, following him to the bridge.

Together, Swindle ask the first question "So, we're heading to Dabola, right?"

"Yes. I'm guessing Skywarp already talked to you about that?" Thundercracker asked.

"Yep. I'll go ahead and contact them and tell them to be expecting us," Swindle answer. "Don't touch anything," he added as a afterthought. He went up to the radio at the cockpit, sending a request to Dabola to talk to them. Swindle had two different ways to talk to them, through video or through the radio. The Decepticons had their own private frequency that the Autobots didn't know and use that to talk from base to base using radio. Swindle got on it and try channeling them.

The other three, on the other hand, were lounging about. Skywarp was sitting on one of the chairs, tapping his talons on the table. Killshot was listening to his headphones, drifting out into bliss. Thundercracker was looking at the tech on the ship, really wanting to see what it could do.

Swindle was getting waiting for the Cons at Dabola to answer. He was growing a bit impatient, but did nothing to show it. In a deal, you got to keep the happy, friendly facade until the clients were gone, not to say Swindle wasn't happy with his life. Just that some clients and employees had a way of pissing him off.

Suddenly, a voice on the other end answers. "Hello? Who is this?" Onslaught.

"Hey Ons, how are you?" Swindle asked. Onslaught was silent on the other end of the line. Swindle was wondering if he turn his radio off before he answered again.

"I'm doing fine Swindle. What are you doing."

"I just came to tell you that I'm coming for some medical aid and a couple of my passengers want to give you some information to give to Megatron."

"Medical aid? Passangers?" Onslaught asked. Swindle answered accordingly.

"The medical aid is for Shockwave. He was injured pretty bad in a blast and is currently offline."

"Shockwave?"

"Yeah, I know. Long story. Skywarp and Thundercracker are the two seekers who are going to give you information."

"Skywarp and Thundercracker too? I knew they were coming, but I'd didn't know you would be escorting them."

"I'm not. We just happen to ran into each other. I'd never intended to work with them."

"But things change," Onslaught interrupted. Swindle looked mournful at that. Things do change often.

Suddenly, Thundercracker interrupted the two. "Um, Swindle, you might want to look at this." Swindle was annoyed by him, but quickly went to see what was up.

"Hold on Onslaught, got to look into something real quick." He got up and follow Thundercracker back to the bridge. Thundercracker was explaining some things.

"While you were trying to get a hold of the Cons on Dabola, I decided to mess around with your big screen, trying to see how it works."

"YOU WHAT!" Swindle yelled. He expected this from Skywarp or his employee, but not from Thundercracker.

"I use your equipment," he answer in a slightly bored tone, like he had to deal with this attitude before. "I was just checking it out. It's pretty easy to use. Anyway, when I use the map function, I noticed something."

"What?"

"Let me show you," he answered. He went to the screen and pressed a button. Suddenly, a 3D-holographic image showed up on the table, showing Cybertron.

Skywarp looked at it in awe. "We don't have this on the Nemesis. How come we don't have."

"Because it came from the Vandrians, and let me tell you, that cost a whole lot," Swindle answered. "Now tell me what I'm seeing here."

"Well, I found something odd," He pointed to a spot that was beeping yellow. "I don't know if that means anything, but I'd figure it was probably important."

Swindle looked at it and answered. "It's a signal, from a Cybertronian ship."

"It is?"

"Yep, now the question is why is it here?" Swindle question.

"Maybe they're scavenging, just like you. Looking for things to use." Thundercracker said, trying to find a logical reason.

"Maybe or they are Autobots looking for something." He clicked the area to see where it was located at. The planet disappeared, now showing a city, with many tall buildings.

A look of recognition showed on Killshot face. "Hey, that's Telos. What's it doing there?"

"I don't know," Swindle answered. Killshot looked frustrated.

"Well than, let's go find out," Killshot snap back at Swindle.

"No," Thundercracker intervene, "We've got a job to perform and the next thing we need to do is head to Dabola and report to Megatron."

Skywarp decided to intervene too. "I say we go there. I'm getting bored and what's going on there could be fun," Skywarp offer his opinion. Thundercracker was looking at the two of them, wondering how to get them to side with him.

Suddenly, Swindle decided to speak too. "Look, everybody, I'm captain of this ship. I decide where we're going and I'd said we're going to Telos." The look of annoyance of Thundercracker face was evident. "If you got a problem, than I recommend keeping it to yourself." He directed that statement at one blue seeker.

Swindle went back to the bridge, ignoring the looks Thundercracker was giving him and the high-fives Killshot and Skywarp were giving each other. He went back to his conversation with Onslaught. "Hey Ons, I'm back. Look, we're going to be a little late. We're picking up signals in a city called Telos over here on Cybertron. We're going over there, check it out, see if there any Autobots there, and then come to you, alright.

There was a sigh on the other end. "Alright Swindle. Just come back in one piece. I don't want to lose anyone else." Swindle could understand that sentiment.

"Don't worry, Ons. It's just a quick check-up. I'll be find. I'll come back in one piece," Swindle said, trying to comfort Onslaught.

"You better. Onslaught out," The line cut off at the other end, leaving Swindle with static. He turned it off and set a course to Telos. He judged that they were going to be there in 30 cycles. The ship got off the ground and head off.

Today just gets better and better.