Sequel: Focus on Family
Status: Finished!

Eat.

23;

“Daddy?” Ellie called out, walking into the home carefully.

Joe's head shot up from his hands as he ran out of the kitchen and to his daughter, “Oh darlin'.”

“Daddy.” She cried, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, crying into his neck and feeling his own tears on her neck.

“It's okay Ellie. You're home now.”

Ellie didn't stop crying, it took her about ten minutes to remove herself from his hold only to be pulled back into another hug. “We need to call Brian. If there was anyone more heartbroken than me, it was him. He didn't even want to get out of bed.”

She pulled away and nodded, grabbing the home phone and calling him immediately. She cried through most of it, and she feared that he wouldn't recognize her voice but he did almost instantly, telling her to give him two minutes at most. She wondered, two minutes to call her back or two minutes to come over? But when those two minutes were over exactly, there was an anxious knock on the door. Joe went to answer it, Brian walked in and put McKenna on the floor. McKenna was confused for a moment, but when she saw her brother run towards the red head in complete happiness, she then understood, “Ellie is back!” She said happily.

Brian finally had Elizabeth in his arms again, and this time, he would make sure that no bastard would take her away ever again. He kissed her, he kissed her long and sweetly and Ellie kissed him back. There was no such thing as the “five minute kiss” anymore. They were sure that there would be a lot more in the future and that Brian would no longer have to ask for a kiss.

After several tears and kisses, Brian placed his forehead on hers and began to place butterfly kisses on her face, “I love you.” He said without thinking.

Ellie looked up at him and smiled for the first time in two months, she stood on her toes and placed another kiss on his lips, “I love you too.”

“Me too, me too!” McKenna announced, squeezing herself in the middle of the embrace.

They both laughed and continued to look at each other with the same dreamy eyes they did before.

Elizabeth Marie Parker and Brian Elwin Haner Jr were in each other's arms.

Mario was arrested at the address Ellie memorized.

And they were finally together.
♠ ♠ ♠
is this a sappy ending because I feel like it is.

Well it isn't the end yet because I've got ONE MORE chapter and it's the epilogue but you don't get that until tomorrow.

So, yeah.