Sequel: Focus on Family
Status: Finished!

Eat.

Epilogue

Six years passed and Elizabeth and Brian were in the middle of a ballroom, dancing together as Mr and Mrs. Ellie's head was on his chest, feeling at peace and feeling happier than she could ever comprehend. She looked towards the people sitting on the tables. She smiled at everyone, Joe was sitting with his fiancee Carol, while Jimmy and Dalia were watching Emilia play with her brother on the floor. Jimmy couldn't look happier as he played with the engagement ring on Dalia's finger, they looked up at each other and shared a sweet kiss. Matt and Val were also watching them, smiling while Zacky was obsessing over the fact that the baby in Lily's stomach finally began to kick. Ellie smiled again and looked up at her own husband who was looking down at her with complete adoration.

“What?” She asked.

“You're so beautiful.” He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“I'm supposed to look beautiful, it's my wedding day.”

“Yeah, but you look beautiful even when you look like shit.”

Elizabeth pinched his arm, making him yelp, “You're supposed to say I look beautiful all the time. Not that I look like shit.”

“You never look like shit, baby.” He laughed, placing a kiss on her hair, “Even if you did look like shit, you're the prettiest shit I've ever-ow! Alright!”

“Keep it up and I won't give you your present.”

“Is it sexual?”

“It's a result of being sexual.” She smirked, looking over at the DJ and giving him a sign.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen! The bride wants to give the groom a very special gift.”

The lights dimmed and Ellie pulled away from Brian to retrieve the small white box. Brian raised an eyebrow and took the box from Ellie, who still had a grin plastered on her face. He looked at it and shook it next to his ear, looking at his devious wife one more time, he took the top of the box and removed it.

“Oh sh-” He covered his mouth and almost fell over, he looked at Ellie with wide eyes for confirmation.

Her smile softened as she watched her husband pull out the tiny converse from their place.

“I'm going to be-?”

She nodded, her smile getting bigger and bigger, “Look!” She pointed to the screen and the DJ changed it suddenly to a picture of the ultrasound and sure enough, the words, I'm a girl appeared across the picture. He lost it, Brian fell on his rear and hid his face, he couldn't believe it. Soon enough, there was a fair amount of claps and aww'ing from the audience.

Brian stood up and crashed his lips onto hers before pulling her into a tight hug.

“Are you crying?” She asked with a grin.

“Yes. I'm very upset that you still don't know my shoe size.” He laughed, wiping the tears from his eyes and kissing her again, “You're the best wife ever and we've only been married three hours.”

Elizabeth smiled again and caressed his cheek, “I'm in love with you.”

“I'm in love with you.” He smiled, kissing her repeatedly and then crouching down to place a kiss on her belly, “And I'm in love with you too, Missy. You, me, and Momma will have the best time.”

Little did any of the guests know, there was someone else among them. No, not Mario, but someone Elizabeth still cared for deeply even for her absence.

Marcela Gutierrez stood at the door and watched her daughter love the man in front of her and watched the man kiss her belly. She swallowed hard and wished that she could've been there, to experience the birth of her granddaughter and to participate in the wedding. But she was too late, twenty years too late. Perhaps now wasn't the time, Marcela would wait for the right time to reappear, and only God knew when that was.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw look at the corniest ending in the world

which leaves the question

sequel,,??,,

no,
no sequel

at least, not yet

I think this might be my last Avenged fanfic for a while, for I have another fanfiction in the working that's Superlock with some parentlock if you're into that kind of thing, which I doubt.

Anyway, this story has been fun to write and thank you guys for reading it and ah man, you guys are the frickin' best, bless all of your souls.

So this is goodbye, I think.