Sequel: Focus on Family
Status: Finished!

Eat.

4;

Christmas dinner was over and Brian and I were laying on my bed throwing Bubba around back and forth, it was peaceful and quiet. I almost wished that it would be this way forever.

“Hey can I ask you something?” Brian asked me

“Yeah sure.”

“How did you hide that purple eye from Joe for three days?”

I sighed, “I used the glasses that you gave me.”

“Val told me those fell in the toilet.”

“Yeah they did.” I laughed softly

“That’s gross, Elizabeth. Even for me.”

“I didn’t have a choice, plus, I wasn’t just going to throw them away, they’re special to me.”

“They were five dollar cheap ass glasses that I bought from Six Flags.”

“So? They were cute and you gave them to me, which made them all the more special.”

“Aren’t you cheesy?” Brian smirked, I rolled my eyes and threw the ball at his face.

“Don’t be a dick.”

“So where’s my present?”

“I wasn’t aware that I needed to get you one.” I joked

“You are just so rude, I swear to- seriously, where is my present.”

“Under my bed.”

“Can I have it?”

“Nope, you can’t have it until next Christmas, it’s a nice present too. I saved my money for it.”

“Is it seriously that good?” He grinned, sitting up and looking at me with bright eyes.

“Yeah, it costed me a good thousand dollars.”

“You’re joking.”

“Does it look like I’m joking?” I asked, pointing to my face.

“Ellie seriously, can I open it?”

I sighed, and got up from the bed, bending down in front of it and dragging the heavy box out, lifting it up and placing it on his lap, “Merry Christmas.”

“It’s heavy.”

“And expensive.”

“You might’ve said that once or twice.” He laughed, tearing up the paper carefully.

I bit my lip, he was taking too long. I huffed and reached over and tore the paper off for him, I wanted to see his reaction.

“Impatient, are we?” He laughs again, opening the box and his mouth falling open, “This isn’t-”

“A white Les Paul? It actually is.”

“No fucking way, how did you-?!”

“I told you I worked hard.” I smirked

Brian put the guitar down by his side and crashed his lips on mine before pulling me into a tight hug, “I fucking love it! Thank you, so much!”

I laughed and hugged him back, “I was wondering how you would react.”

“I just- fuck. Wow. Wow.

“Speechless?”

“Yeah. I really am.”

Brian! Get your ass down here before we decide to leave you to walk home!” His dad said, he rolled his eyes and stood up, hugging me once again and grabbing his guitar, “Thank you. Really truly.” He smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead before leaving.

I waved goodbye and fell backwards on my bed after the door had closed. Did...he kiss me? I touched my lips and began to ponder. It was friendly, I don’t think he meant for it to be sensual or loving or whatever. He’s my best friend, almost like my brother. I don’t think...

Or would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is short and stupid too and I swear they'll get longer I just wanted to...update twice in a week for the first time ever?!?????!??!??!!!!!

yeah so I hope you like this one as much as you liked the other ones because this one is kind of ballsy tbh

anyway

comment please

I would really appreciate it :-)))

okay bye I'm going to bed ByE