Status: This was already finished on another website.

Sweet Surrender

Nathaniel Vogel is a nineteen-year old senior in Mandan, North Dakota, with his two best friends Justin and Andrea. Nathan has a genetic disorder where his eyes have a tendency to change their color.

Or at least, he thinks it's a genetic disorder. Then Varian shows up.

Varian Joll is also a senior, with a younger sister named Venerra. Varian is anti-social with a dark past that he prefers to keep hidden, until Nathan shows up in his life.

There's just one problem that Nathan can't seem to get over.

Varian is a vampire. And so is Nathan.

Yet somehow, despite old love interests, near-death experiences, and stubborn parents, the two manage a relationship. Perhaps for the rest of their lives.
  1. Chapter 01
    Introduction to Nathan and Varian
  2. Chapter 02
    Meet Evan, a touchy little vampire who wants to be Changed.
  3. Chapter 03
    Nathan has the unfortunate pleasure of finding out that he and Varian work together. And what the hell is a 'Mortal'?
  4. Chapter 04
    Nathan gets cornered by a persistent Varian in the bathroom, who explains to Nathan exactly what a 'Mortal' is.
  5. Chapter 05
    Nathan consents to a request from Varian, who seems to be having some issues of his own...