Status: Welcome to Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

seventeen

Complete. That's how he felt as he held both of his daughters in arms while Alex slept.

The past few days had been an emotional roller coaster for them, but finally, finally, they were in perfect harmony. He looked down at the beautiful beings in his arms. They both were spitting images of their mother. He was in love with them, and he couldn't wait to marry their mother.

Willow Marie was baby a. She weighed six pounds three ounces, and measured twenty inches. She had Matt's nose, and Alex's lips. Memphis Grace was baby b. She weighed six pounds five ounces and measured 19 inches. She had Alex's everything. They were beautiful. They were his.

"I promise," he whispered to them. "I will be the father that you need, the best friend you'll never lose, and your first love." He kissed both of them on the forehead as Alex began waking up.

"How long have you been awake?"

He smiled at her. "A few hours. You need your rest, baby." He smiled at the twins. He still couldn't believe they were here.

"How are they?"

Matt looked at her. "They're perfect."

Alex smiled, resting into the bed and closing her eyes. Matt didn't mind. He liked having them in his arms. He knew they would always be protected if he was holding them.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAH!
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever and that this is so short!
I promise to update more! I love you guys!