Status: Welcome to Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

Twenty-One

Complete. That's how they felt as they looked at each other with love in their eyes.

Matt and Alex were rocking the twins to sleep. They were humming lyrics to lullabies, and staring at each other. When the girls were finally asleep, they laid them in their cribs, kissing each girl before walking into the living room. Alex sat on the sofa, patting the cushion next to her for Matt to sit.

"How are you feeling, Mrs. Sanders?"

Alex blushed. "Complete. How are you feeling, Mr. Sanders?"

Matt kissed her cheek, and then her lips. "Complete. Actually, loved. Loved and complete."

They smiled at each, intertwining their fingers. "I love you," Alex said.

"I love you."

"Forever."

Matt looked at her and smiled, kissing her cheek lightly. "And always."
♠ ♠ ♠
This moment is very bittersweet. I'm so excited to let you all know that this is the final chapter! I'm also sad to let you all know that this is the final chapter. I don't know yet if there will be a sequel, but I have been thinking about one. If you have any ideas on a sequel, let me know!

Again, I just want to thank all the readers, subscribers, recommenders, and commenters for your love and support of this story. I never imagine a year ago when I started writing it that it would finish, but it did. You all are the best, and this story would've never made it here without you all!