Status: Welcome to Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

two

"Alex, please."

Matt hung his head as he tried to get into the spare bedroom where Alex had isolated herself after their fight. It had been a little over an hour and she was still inside the room. She had quit crying and was staring out the window at the people passing by. She was also afraid. She didn't want to make him mad again, so she kept her lips tightly shut as she listened to his pleas.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Okay? I'm an asshole. I'm a big, fucking asshole with a dick for a brain." He was trying everything her sister would to make her smile. She wasn't smiling though. She was sitting there, motionless. She heard him trying to open the door. She knew he was pretending because she never locked it.

"Alexandria Gomez, open the door."

She looked at the door. She hated being called by her full name. She wasn't graduating or in trouble. She was keeping the peace. Didn't Matt see that?

Maybe he did. But maybe she was being sensitive. She sighed, shifting her body to stand on the floor and slowly walk towards the door. She opened it to look up at Matt. His expression made tears sting Alex's eyes.

"Are you-" Matt's lips crushed onto hers before she could finish the question. His arms wrapped around her waist, picking her up. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her into their bedroom. He sat her gently on the edge of the bed to look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I should've listened to you before getting mad. I know I'm wrong. I know."

Alex looked up into his eyes. "It's okay. Don't apologize."

"Shhh..." he placed a finger against her soft lips. "No more talking." His lips replaced his finger as she laid on her back. He groaned as he positioned himself above her. He loved makeup sex. Not for the sex itself, but the emotion she put into it. He deepened the kiss and removed her grey shirt from her slim body. He loved her body and the small mocking jay tattoo above her right hip.

His lips moved down to her neck and chest until he was lining the waistline of her lace panties with small, seductive kisses.

"Babe, do you have a condom?"

Matt looked up at her frowning. He had forgotten to buy more before and after the last time they had sex. He was punishing himself for it now. "No," he whispered and laid next to her. She looked up at him.

"What are you doing?"

Matt shifted his body to look back at her. "Stopping."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Did I tell you stop? I just asked a simple question. If I wanted you to stop, I would've let you know."

Matt smiled and placed a warm hand against her cold skin, sending shivers down her body. His lips placed butterfly kisses above her naval as her hands trailed to the elastic waistband of his shorts. She gently tugged at them to get them down and over his growing erection. His hands trailed up her back to unclasp her bra and pulled it off. Matt began kissing his way to one of the perky nubs and started attacking it with his mouth. His index finger and thumb teasingly played with her left nipple as she moaned uncontrollably beneath his body.

Image

Alex woke up to Matt sleeping soundlessly next to her. She smiled and placed a light kiss on his cheek and wrapped herself in the white sheet. She walked into the kitchen and started the coffee. It was five in the evening, and she was having coffee. It was strange how her life turned inverse since she started dating Matt. She loved it though.

She turned on the little stereo in the living room to a light hum. The sound of her favorite song flowed into the room. She danced around the kitchen as she began cleaning the it. It wasn't a huge mess, but it needed to be cleaned. Her party stopped when the phone began to ring, though. She walked to the stereo and paused the music as she grabbed the phone next to it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Doctor White from Parker-White women's clinic. May I speak with Alex?"

"This is she," Alex said calmly into the phone while her heart was racing inside her body. She gripped the sheet that she had made into a make-shift dress.

"Hi, Alex. We got the test results from the pregnancy test, and we are happy to inform you that you are expecting at twelve weeks. Congratulations!" Alex's heart stopped.

Fear. That's what she felt as she got the news she was expecting Matt's baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to give a big shout-out to:

Heaven_syn_gates and NathanSykes' Swag

for commenting. It means a lot.

Also, huge thanks to my readers, subscribers, and recommenders. You guys rock just as hard! <3