Status: Welcome to Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

six

Happy. That's how she felt as she laid beneath him, breathless.

Matt was the best lover, especially on special occasions as this. His head laid on her chest and he was silent. She figured he was asleep. It had only been three minutes since they finished and Matt was knocked out. She laughed to herself, thinking it was good for him to finally rest more. She squeezed out of his hold and covered him in the covers as she planted butterfly kisses on his cheek. She pulled his old Misfits t-shirt on along with a clean pair of panties and closed the door silently.

She giggled when the phone rang, knowing it'd be her sister. She walked over to the phone and picked it up, pressing the green button.

"Hello?"

"Oh, my God! You're getting married!" Alex's older sister, Vivian, shouted on the other line. She wasn't a huge fan of Matt, but Alex was happy; that made Vivian happy.

"I know!" Alex giggled as she sat down on the sofa, finding the remote and searching for late-night cartoons. "It all feels so surreal. I'm excited!"

"What made him ask?"

Alex's heart sank. She hadn't gotten around to telling anyone she was pregnant. She had almost forgotten in the midst of the engagement news. She really didn't want to tell her sister that she was the first of the two to be pregnant, but she knew that her sister would be happy for her, wouldn't she?

"Vivi, I have something to tell you," Alex said as she swallowed a forming lump in her throat. This could go one of two ways. It could go well, and Vivian would be happy for her and excited about her first niece or nephew. It could go badly, and their mother would have to settle it.

"I do, too!" Vivi laughed on the other end. But Alex wasn't too sure if she'd be laughing when she heard.

"Well, you go ahead," Alex said, assuring herself that whatever Vivian had to say would calm her.

"No, youngest first!" Alex could picture Vivian sticking her tongue out at her. Alex sighed.

"Okay, but you cannot panic."

"Okay, okay. Out with it!"

Alex prepared herself. "Vivi, I'm... I'm pregnant."

There was a silence, and then a laugh. "No way!"

"Yeah."

"That's so weird, because I'm pregnant too!"

Alex's jaw dropped. "How far along?"

"12 weeks. How far along are you?"

"I don't know; I just found out."

"I'll help you with the doctor's appointments, and everything. We need to get you signed up for WIC. I'll come over tomorrow okay? I have to get ready for dinner date with Joshua. I love you, Hermana."

"Te amo," Alex said before hanging up the phone. She couldn't believe she and her sister were both pregnant. She was nervous, but she knew that she would get through this with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short, and late. I tried to post it three times and I kept losing it or it wouldn't post so I'm sorry!

I wanna say thank you to:

VixonJade11, NathanSykes' Swag, and Heaven_syn_gates

for keeping up with the story and commenting on every update! I love you guys!

As for the rest of you, I have made it to 60 subscribers!! YAY! But, guys comment, okay? Tell me what you like, didn't like, if you hate it, who you hate, what you hate, if it's boring, etc. Don't be silent okay? [: