Status: Welcome to Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

eight

Matt sat silently at the table across from his father. Alex was sitting next to him, her hand on his. Alex's mother was on the left side of him and her father was across from his wife. Matt's mom sat across from Alex, complimenting just about everything Alex had done with her outfit, hair, and makeup. She even stated that her pregnancy was making her skin glow. Matt rolled his eyes, listening to the conversations around him. He was tired from running around the mall with the two Gomez sisters and Vivian's husband.

"Matt?"

He blinked twice, looking to his mother. "Yes?"

"What's the big news?" Matt's eyebrows furrowed and he shot a look to Alex. She smiled excitedly, rubbing his arm lightly. "Alex has informed of that you have something to say." Mrs. Sanders was a petite lady with dark hair. She was beginning to get greys in her hair, but she never lost her sparkle in her blue eyes. She was the sweetest woman Matt knew, Alex and her mother following of course. She gave him the courage he needed when he first started the band, and she was always there to help. She was the one who even pushed him to ask Alex on their first date.

"Well," Matt cleared his throat. "It depends on what Alex has told you." He looked down to Alex. The look she gave him, however, was not as pleasant as she.

"What do you mean it depends on what I've told them? Weren't you listening?" She excused herself from the table, heading into the kitchen. Matt excused him, following her and almost making it upstairs to her room. She slammed the door and locked it. Matt sighed, knowing this was only because she was pregnant.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"No!" Alex called from her room. "You can't just apologize every time you upset me!"

"What do you want me to say then?" He was trying to keep from yelling, knowing her father was about ready to kill him already.

"I thought you were going to tell them about the babies."

The babies. It was still weird to hear that, even though he'd heard it a million times already through out the day. He knew he was wrong, though. She was right about this. He should have been listening to the conversations and not dreading the family dinner. What was wrong with him?

"I'm sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to ruin your night. Can I come in?"

There was a silence from the room. He waited a moment before he heard the knob being turned and the door opened. She stepped aside, allowing him to enter the room she had resided in before moving into the apartment. A lot of their first memories took place in this room: their first kiss, their first time, their first fight.

"You didn't ruin my night. It hasn't begun yet," Alex said as she returned to her bed, wiping her cheeks. Matt sat down beside her, pulling her into his chest. He held her close, hoping she could hear his heart beat.

"You hear it?" He waited for her to nod. "That's because of you. That beat only plays for you. If I ever lost you, my heart would never play the same rhythm again." She didn't move. She stayed in his arms, listening to sound of his heart. Thud, thud, silence, thud. His heart skipped a beat, just like hers. "And now," he reached down to her lower stomach. "Now, it beats for all three of you. I love you." He placed a kiss on her forehead before getting on his knees and kissing her lower belly. "And I love you," he said to the babies, his babies.

"I love you, too." Alex placed her hands on his face, smiling and trying to stop crying. Matt wiped her tears and helped her up. They walked back to the dining room and returned to their seats. His and her parents looked at them. "It's okay," she said as she smiled up at Matt. He looked to her parents first.

"I have something to say to you two." He looked to his parents, "and to you two." He cleared his throat before receiving a kiss on his hand from Alex. "As you know, Alex and I are going to be getting married in six months. Prior to becoming engaged, Alex and I discovered that we are expecting. To my knowledge, I assumed we were only expecting a child, but as of today, Alex and I are expecting twins."

The room was silent for a moment, before both mothers looked at each other and back at the couple. Both fathers stood up, shaking hands and congratulating each other. Both mothers took the couple in their arms and cried.

"I cannot believe this! Three babies in one year!" Alex's mother said as she took her baby girl into her arms, kissing her forehead and smiling at Matt. Mr. Gomez took Alex from his wife and held onto his daughter. Alex looked up to find tears streaming down his eyes.

"Papa, what's wrong?"

He smiled down at his little girl, the baby of his family. "Nothing, hija, nothing at all. Everything is perfect. I am going to be a grandfather, and I have you and Vivi to thank." Alex smiled, hugging her father and enjoying the happiness coming from them. Mr. Sanders took hold of Alex next, congratulating her and his son and the big news.

After all of the hugging and congratulating, the family sat down and began their dinner. Alex looked around at the people at the table, smiling to herself. I can spend the rest of my life with these people, she thought to herself.

Image

Matt watched her bottom as Alex unlocked the door to the apartment and stepped inside. She hung the keys on the key rack and watched Matt close the door behind him. He removed his shirt and threw it on the floor.

"I've been waiting for this all day," he whispered as he picked Alex up and carried her to their bed. He began removing her clothes and kissing the skin that was hiding beneath the garments. Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair as he trailed his tongue from her clit to her mouth. She removed his pants and boxers and situated herself on the bed so that her head rested against the pillows.

"I don't know who's more excited. You or your penis." Alex looked from Matt's eyes to his erection and smile. Matt shrugged the comment off, crashing his lips onto hers as he wrapped his arms beneath her and picked her up, carrying her to the dresser. Her soft lips left butterfly kisses down his jaw line and his neck. He positioned himself in front of her, wrapping his arms beneath her knees and raising them. He pushed himself inside of her with no warning, earning him a scream from the git go. He smiled, kissing her lips as her arms wrapped around his neck. He began trusting in and out of her a fast pace, making sure to pound her with each thrust. Her moans let him know he was doing it right.

"Harder," she moaned against his chest and he complied, pounding her harder. The sound of the skin smacking against skin became audible throughout the apartment. The dresser shook with each thrust, and the room echoed of moans and shouts from the two.

He began to slow his pace, deciding to make love and be gentle. He wrapped her legs around his waist and took her to the bed. He kissed her chest as he began lying her down. She smiled, closing her eyes and arching her back with every thrust. She loved it when he was both rough and romantic with her. It made her feel sexy, wanted, lusted. It made her feel like a woman.

He sped up his pace, earning a shocked moan from Alex. He smiled, leaning down to kiss her as her orgasm's peak was reached. She released, and her walls clenched around Matt's shaft. He moaned against her skin, releasing his own load and lying on top of her. His breath came in heavy pants as he moved to lay beside her, not wanting to squish the babies. His eyes fluttered closed, and he drifted into a sleep.

Perfection. That's how they felt as they slept cuddled into each other's arms.