Status: Incomplete. Theme Song : Flower of War : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQlGFhXE__g

Should Life End Here?

Before The Day Ends

Lydia lay awake in her dark room of lost faith, her mother called for dinner but she just lies on her bed thinking about everything that has happened to her in her life. First, her father dies of a heart attack the day on her birthday. Second, she always gets beaten up after school. Finally, everyone at her school hates her. She asks her mother everyday after school, "Why does everybody hate me?" Hetera responds, "Bad luck? Or maybe our family has a curse?"

Hetera slammed open her daughters door, tears down her soft cheeks, "Honey! You have to eat or you'll die of starvation!"
"What's it like to die?" Lydia questioned. Hetera looked at her daughter awestruck that she would ever say such a thing.
"All I know is that it's painful and a true tragedy..." Hetera replied. Hetera shut the door and cried.
"I want to die... so mommy doesn't have to live with pain and sadness..." Lydia thought sadly.

Morning came quickly, Lydia got dressed for school and walked down stairs to her crying mother.
"What's wrong mommy?" Lydia asked. Wiping tragic tears from her eyes Hetera answers, "Nothing sweety, here's your lunch now hurry or you'll miss the bus." Lydia walked sadly to the bus stop.

"Hey look, it's little miss ugly!" Someone laughed. Everyone burst into laughter and started throwing rocks at Lydia. The bus arrived and let everyone on except Lydia, the bus driver hissed, "Go walk you filthy hag!" The bus roared by and left Lydia covered in mud. Rain poured overhead and soon Lydia ran to Eden Web Elementary school crying. "Why does this world hate me?" Lydia cried.

As Lydia entered the school corridor, almost every student threw food at her. Even teachers played along and started spitting in her hair.
"Hello Lydia..." A girl greeted shyly.
"Greetings Hafu!" Lydia smiled. Everybody that was bullying Lydia stopped when they saw Hafu Imamore the only girl that has ever survived three years of their bullying.
"Let's get to class!" Hafu insisted. Lydia entered the classroom first and everyone got ready to bully the hell out of her. Then the students saw Hafu, they all just ignored her and threw wads of dirty paper at Lydia. Hafu jumped in front of Lydia and hissed, "What the hell do you think your doing?"

"What do you think we're doing?" The students laughed psychotically. "We're saving you from that witch!"
"She's not a witch!" Hafu shouted. " I know what it's like...!" The bell rang for class, everyone just stood silent all around Hafu.
"I know what it's like to have the whole school terrorize you!" Hafu cried, "I felt that way for three years, the only reason i'm here now is because I flunked classes while I got bullied...."
"Why did all of you do that to the others?!" Hafu shouted in tears.

"Hafu..." Lydia began to tear up. As the teacher finally entered the classroom, all the students quickly sat in their seats except for Hafu and Lydia. Hafu grabbed Lydia's shoulders and whispered wistfully, "Please Lydia, don't kill yourself and leave me, don't do what the others did..."
"I won't ever leave you, I promise..." Lydia wiped away Hafu's tears and hugged her.

"Alright class settle down, settle down." Everyone went dead silent and did as they were told. "Today we have a new student, come in Clara don't be shy." The teacher announced. All the students turned to the door to see a small girl with golden pig-tailed locks, and dazzling blue eyes.
"Clara can you write your full name on the bored?" The teacher requested.
"Alright.." Clara muttered shyly. After Clara wrote her name on the bored it read: Clara Allabern.
"What a beautiful name." Lydia thought.

All students carefully studied the young female to see the blood thirsty witch soul within her. They all stared in awestruck by the massive wave of her demonic witch soul. "What should we do?" A student whispered to another.
"We have to continue torturing Lydia!" Students all around them agreed and went dead silent.
"Look at all of these fiends..." Clara smirked disgusted. Lydia slowly tiptoed to the classroom door to leave the room. A child's ghost flew past Lydia and stopped facing Hafu.
"Haf..." Lydia stopped and realized her voice suddenly disappeared. The ghost was the last thing she had seen before she fainted.

***

"What happened?" Lydia asked slightly yawning.
"You fainted Lydia," Hafu replied. "School ended so you can go home!"
"Yippie..." Lydia muttered sadly.
"Bye!" Hafu waved while walking away.
"Bye!" Lydia smiled while somehow frowning.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you like the Theme song tell me. I thought this song would be a perfect fit judging by the lyrics. I've decided to make a fantasy, tragic story. How is it Fantasy you ask? You'll see why in the next chapter. If you don't get it at the beginning where it says: Hetera responds, "Bad luck? Or maybe our family has a curse?" Hetera doesn't want to let her daughter know she's cursed, also since Lydia found the note, Lydia just decided to ignore the angel's warning. Lika Out!