Status: Incomplete. Theme Song : Flower of War : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQlGFhXE__g

Should Life End Here?

Entering the Afterlife

As Lydia returned home from a sad day of school she noticed her mother, Hetera, wasn't home. Lydia suddenly started to have visions of two teenagers one a Gothic female, and the other a handsome male.
"Kryy what happened to Lydia?!" the male shouted angrily while tears streamed down his cheeks.
"Now, why would I tell you that? Lylak?" The female Kryy snickered.
"Because I loved her!" The male Lylak cried out.
"What is this? Who are those two?" Lydia thought in confusion. Lydia returned from her vision and standing at her doorstep. She slowly turned the golden doorknob to find her dark and empty living room. She switched on the lights and a metal bucket of water fell instantly on her head. Lydia fainted from the pressure of the metal bucket on her fragile head. Lydia awoke hours later in her bed at midnight, food laid out next to her. Fresh squeezed orange juice, a tasty looking rice dish, and some succulent sushi lay neatly aligned on a tray.
"Did mommy lay this out?" Lydia wondered. Lydia slowly stepped out of bed but then she suddenly tripped on a thin string, her food toppled over onto her back.
"Why is this happening?!" Lydia cried tears rushing down her cheeks.
When Lydia's mother went to bed Lydia snuck down stairs and grabbed the noose her teacher gave her.
"I don't deserve to live!" Lydia continued to cry. She put the noose around her neck and grabbed a chair, then attached the noose to the roof.
"I just want to DIE...!" Lydia screamed tears still rushing from her eyes. With those final words Lydia kicked the chair away and hung from the ceiling.

Lydia's mother awoke in the morning, when she arrived down stairs she stared in terror at Lydia's pale white body hanging from the roof.
"Why did she do this?" Hetera sulked, tears fell with slight pitter-patters on the carpet.

***

"What happened? Where... am I?" Lydia gazed around puzzled.
"You're in the Angelic Afterlife!" A familiar voice answered.
"Who are you?!" Lydia asked loudly.
"Hmph, how rude can you be Mrs. Teenager!" A familiar faced boy appeared with dark Angelic wings.
"Wait!!! I'm a teenager!?" Lydia yelled confused. "How am I a teenager?" Lydia thought, "I was a nine year old a minute ago..."
"YES! Now please quiet down!" The boy screeched.
"Now let me introduced myself, my name is Lylak Fellion." Lykak introduced himself politely while bowing, "Now my lady what is your name?"
"My name is Lydia Ranson..." Lydia blushed.
"Now let me show you around the Angelic Afterlife." Lylak stated. Lydia followed Lylak into a school, "This school we are standing in is the Angelical school of Angels."
"Are there only Angels attending this school?" Lydia questioned curiously.
"Well, the name may seem like it's only made for Angels; however the principal does have exceptions." Lylak replied.
"What do you mean?"
"The principal only allows creatures in who have angelic heritage..." Lylak explained.
Lydia stared at Lylak's face for a bit, "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, thanks for worrying about me." Lylak smiled.
Lydia blushed and looked down while Lylak continued to smile. The large bell mounted on the roof of the school rang.
"I'm very sorry, but I have to get to class." Lylak said quickly. Lydia simply nodded and waved as Lylak ran. Lydia wandered aimlessly around the school's campus admiring the beautiful arches, pillars and spires. She bumped into a man dressed formally holding a suitcase.
"Look who it is!" The man smiled joyfully, "Everyone, it's Lydia Ranson!" With the man's words every student and teacher in class dashed and flew to where Lydia stands. Everyone bows and smiles with an everlasting, angelic face.
A student raises a hand, " Excuse me, Lady Lydia may I ask a question?"
Lydia looks over and in an unsure manner answers, "Um... sure?"
"How was your human life?" The student asks.
" My human life was the worst life a person could ever have", Lydia shouts out while crying, "every person tormented and tortured me, treating me as if I was nothing more then their slave of criticism." A young, pale teen looked over and began to weep as if she knew how Lydia felt being tormented.
"Hey Lydia!" Lylak shouted far in the crowd. Everyone stared blankly as pale as a ghost at Lylak's smiling, goofball face. All of the student began to beat up and hurt Lylak.
"How dare you talk to royalty in that manner of speech, you should be ashamed of yourself!" Many girls yelled simultaneously. At that moment the Angelic blood within Lydia awakened and her ancestor yelled in a mature voice, "Stop hurting him! Can't we all just get along?!" The crowd of people along with Lylak stared in awestruck at her pure, white aura.
"Isn't that..."
"Doesn't that mean?"
"It's................!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Aren't cliffhangers wonderful? They make you wait awhile for the answer in the last chapter! I know this chapter is short, but I promise to make them longer as the story progresses. Lika Out! ^-^