‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

You're My Obsession

Kellin's P.O.V

Today is mine and Vic's 9 months anniversary, and I prepared him a few surprises.
We agreed on not giving each other presents,well we could give presents but not expensive ones, of course I don't care about that and I'm gonna give him tons of presents.

It's about 7:00 am and I'm already up, feeling really excited because I'm gonna take him on a picnic in a very beautiful place, then I'm gonna give him on of his presents and at the end of the picnic I'm gonna take him on a walk and ask him to marry me.
I know we talked about marriage before, and that we agreed that we should wait but this was like five months ago, and I changed my mind. I just hope he changed his too.
Vic is and he will ever be my obsession, the only one I want.
I'm currently in my kitchen eating toasts and drinking coffee while I think on how and what should I dress. I take my last bite on my toast and put the plate and the cup on the washing machine.
I made my way up to my room and entered the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, put some perfume and brushed my hair and went to my room, looking at the clothes in my dresser.
I ended up grabbing a white V neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my most comfortable shoes and of course my black sunglasses, duh.
Once I was dressed I grabbed my phone and went down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took the food I had prepared the night before and put it on the basket.
Now I was ready to leave.

The trip to my baby's house was fast and I got there in 20 minutes.
I pulled over in front of his house and got out of the car, I walked to the front door and knocked.
Footsteps were coming from the inside of the house, as I heard someone approaching the door and opening it.
'Baby!' Vic said jumping to my arms and kissing me passionately.
It's been nine months and yet, our feelings haven't changed a bit, on the contrary, they were stronger day by day.
'Hi love! How are you today?'
'I'm good, I missed you!' he said. 'And you?'
'I'm good! And I missed you too'
'Wanna come in?'
'Actually no! I'm gonna kidnap you!' I said smiling at him.
'Is that so?'
'Yup, and don't try to resist.'
'Ok. Let me just grab my phone!' he said disappearing through the stairs.
One minute later he was here.
'Let's go!' he said making his way to my car and seating on the passenger seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got like 2 or 3 requests to make a sequel for "It's About Love" and I decided to start it.
I know that this is short but it's just the beginning and it will get interesting, I promise.
I have so much things planed for this and I just hope you guys don't hate for what I'm going to do :P

Comments on this first chapter?

Also, I was listening to a song by Cinema Bizarre, a German band, and I decided to use a part of the song as the title of the chapter.

Title Credit: Cinema Bizarre- My Obsession