‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Chased Through The Alley

Vic's P.O.V

June 17

It's been four months since Kellin proposed to me and I couldn't be happier.
Today I'm going to buy my suit but I'm not letting Kellin come with me, I gotta ask Mike if he can keep him busy while I'm out. It's not like I don't want him to come with me, it's just that I really want this to be a surprise.
I heard him talk to Tony the other day, and they were saying something about our honeymoon and a big surprise, but I wasn't able to catch the full conversation since my stupid brother appeared behind me and accused me of "spying" on my future husband. It's not that I was spying... I was just... hearing their conversation and that's different...
Well as for the tours and career stuff, we had to stop for a little while because of Tony's accident but we'll be returning soon, at least I hope so.

I closed my book and placed it on my drawer. It felt good writing once in a while.
'Baby, where you going?' Kellin appeared behind me making me jump.
'Jeeeeeez Kellin!'
'Sorry' he said laughing. 'Where you going?'
'Uhhm I'm just going to the store to buy some groceries' I lied.
'Uhhm kay! Can I go too?' he asked, obviously a bit suspicious.
'Uhm I'll be fine baby!'
'Okay if you say so...' he replied in a annoyed tone.
'Okay baby, I lied... I'm not going to the groceries store, I'm gonna buy my suit ok? I just don't want you to go, because I want that to be a surprise. Please don't be mad!'
'You could've just say that and I would understand baby. I'm not mad!' he said. 'Just be careful'
'I will' I said kissing my husband to be and exiting the room.

*Time lapse: 2 hours*

After one hour of trying to find a suit that I like I'm starting to feel a bit tired, so I decided to get out of the shopping center and go to one of my favorite pubs, to go take a coffee.
I made my way through a alley that I usually took, and I started hearing a few footsteps walking behind me, coming towards me faster and faster. I started walking faster, but not to fast so it didn't look like I was running away, so that I could exit the alley.
Before I could even reach the end of the alley, I felt someone grab my arm strongly, pulling me closer to their body and hit my head with something.
The last thing I saw before I passed out was a shadow human figure.
♠ ♠ ♠
More drama to spice things up!
Please don't kill me...
I'm so so so so sorry for doing this to Vic(not really muhahahah).
Who do you think that "shadow figure" is?

Thank you to everyone who've been commenting on this so far, and to all who subscribed and recommended. This means a lot to me.

Also I'm starting a new original fiction called "Pages of a Life" soon and it would mean a lot to know some opinions.

Kisses and love <3