‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Help me!

Vic's P.O.V

My body hit the floor and seconds later Chris's body fell on top of mine, causing my heat to hit violently on the floor. I felt my vision become blurry and I let my eyes close.

*Time Lapse*

I woke up feeling weight on top of me, I ran my hand through my t-shirt and it was wet. I brought my hand up so I could see it and saw a red liquid running through it.
I closed my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light and saw that there was a body on top of me. Freaking out I pushed the body from me and it immediately hit the floor. I examined it. It was Chris. His eyes were open and becoming white. I touched his face and he was dead cold.
That's when it hit me... He was dead. Chris is dead! I can't believe this. I... I... I killed him!
I got up as quickly as I could and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked, so I got close to Chris's body and started searching for the key in his pockets. I found it and ran to the door once again, I unlocked the door, opened it and got out of the basement.
It was dark inside and outside of the house. I tried to search for a light switch but I couldn't find one so I walked around the house leaning against the walls. Every time I took a step I could hear the floor cracking beneath me. I saw a window and I didn't even thought twice. I jumped out of it and landed on sand.
I looked around me and there wasn't a house near where I was.
I started running although I felt weak and tired.

*Time Lapse*

I've been running and running for what seems like ages.
The sun was starting to appear and I was tired and hungry.
Finally I spotted a road and I ran to it, looking to see if I could find a name of a city or some signs. But I saw nothing.
I started walking forwards, hoping that I could reach something.

*Time Lapse*

I saw houses about 2 miles away from me and I started running really fast until I reached one of the houses. Withe the last bit of strength I had I knocked on the door. The door opened and I fell to the floor.
The person who opened the door place it's hands around my waist and lifted me and then carried me gently to the inside of the house, lying me on the couch.
'Are you ok?' a male voice said.
'H-hh-help' I said quietly.
'Are you hurt?' I nodded to his question.
'Can you tell me where?'
'Mm-y b-baa-ck...' I paused '... w-wrists' I continued.
'I'm gonna call a doctor, okay?' he said getting up and running to another room. He came back minutes later with a bowl.
'Wanna tell me your name?' he asked gently.
'V-vic' I replied.
'I'm Tyler' I nodded my head. 'The doctor will be here in 10. Meanwhile why don't you eat something? You look starving!' he said handing me the bowl.
'Thank you!' I thanked him.

*About 25 minutes later*

The doctor had examined me and take care of my wounds. I didn't need stitches on my wrists, which was great, so he just put some bandage covering the wounds. He said that I should rest before going home and I agreed with that.
Tyler offered to take me home once I was okay. I am so thankful, that boy saved my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long but I've been so tired :S
Anyway this is almost ending ^_^

Kisses and love <3