‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Please Don't Leave Me

Vic's P.O.V

*Next Day*

I woke up in the bedroom Tyler had gave me yesterday, there was noise outside the room so I guess he must already be up.
Feeling a slight weight on my legs I got up really slowly, my legs threatened to give up but I fought the weaken feeling. Once I was up I made my way to the door and unlocked it. I got out and walked to the kitchen.
Tyler was already there and he was cooking breakfast. A smell of toasts spread through the small room and it made my stomach growl.

'Good morning' I said weakly.
'Good morning Vic. How are you feeling today?'
'I don't know'
'Are you hungry?'
'Starving, actually!' I replied causing him to giggle a little bit.
'Sit. I'll bring you something to eat' I nodded waiting for the food. He placed the food on the table and I saw things I never thought I would see ever again. Pancakes, orange juice, toasts, milk and chocolate cake.
I started eating right away. Tyler was watching me eat with a smile on his face.
'You were really hungry' he said.
I took my eyes of my plate and looked at him. 'I really was'
'Glad you liked my pancakes' he smiled.
'Huum Tyler... Can you let me use your phone?'
'Of course'
'Thank you, there's someone I need to call'
'Sure, just go ahead' he replied. 'The phone is next to the fridge. I'll leave you alone so you can talk' he said while leaving the kitchen.
I got up and walked to the fridge, I grabbed the phone and dialed Kellin's number waiting for him to answer.

'Hello' I heard him say and started crying right away. 'Hello' he repeated.
'K-Kellin' I said almost whispering.
'VIC!'
'K-Kellin'
'Vic are you ok? Where are you? Are you hurt? Why did you leave? What happened?'
'I'm fine now. I'm safe. I'm in someone's house. His name is Tyler and he saved me Kellin' I said.
'Baby, I've missed you so much' he said crying and hiccuping.
'I know... I missed you too baby. But I'll be there soon. I promise.'
'Please Vic, be careful I don't want to lose you'
'I will baby. I need to go now. I'll be there soon, promise'
'I love you Vic'
'I love you Kells'

Kellin's P.O.V

'MICHAEL!' I yelled. Mike and Tony appeared in mine and Vic's room running.
'What?' Mike asked.
'Vi-Vic...'
'What about my brother?' he asked.
'He... He... He called me'
'He what? Is he ok?' Tony asked while Mike was saying a bunch of nonsense stuff.
'He called me and he is coming home!' I couldn't take much excitement so I burst into tears and Tony hugged me tightly.
'It's gonna be alright Kells' Tony said.
'MY BROTHER IS OK!' Mike finally said, well more like yelled. 'I'm gonna call mama' he continued. He ran out of the room seconds later, leaving me and Tony alone.
'He is going to be here soon Kellin. Everything is going to be ok'
'I miss him Tone. I miss him so much!' I cried out.
'I know you do. But he is coming home Kells. We just need to wait a bit more'
'I can't wait! I want to hug him and kiss him Tone'

Vic's P.O.V

*Next Day*

Me and Tyler have been travelling for about two hours and I'm getting more anxious as the time flies by.
I can't wait to see and touch Kellin. I miss him so much. I miss my brother, my mama, my papa and even Tony and Jaime.

As we finally approach the front door of my house I start crying and shaking uncontrollably.
'It's gonna be ok Vic' Tyler said to me.
'Thank you Tyler, for everything!'
'No need to thank me Vic. You know that from now on you can always come to me when you need'
'Thank you. The same goes to you' I said holding his hand and he gave me an encouraging smile.
Then he got out of the car and I did the same.

'So this is our goodbye' he said.
'No. You're coming with me and I'm gonna introduce you to the guys'
'No Vic, this is your moment. I bet you want to be with them by yourself' he said.
'Nop. You're coming with me. They need to know who my savior was'
'I didn't saved you. I just helped you' he smiled.
'No, you saved me. Now c'mon' I said grabbing him by his arm and leading him to the front door. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door, minutes later Tony opened the door.
'Vic!'
'Tony!' I said letting go of Tyler's arm and hugging one of my best friends.
'I missed you so much buddy!' Tony said.
'Missed you too! Can we come in?'
'Of course Vic. This is your house, remember?' he said stepping out of mine and Tyler's way.
'Excuse me' Tyler said while getting in. Obviously he was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I started walking slowly to the living room feeling more nervous by each step I took. Once I reached the living room I saw who I wanted to see the most. The man I love, the man of my life. I ran to his arms crying like I never had cried before.
'KELLIN!' I yelled jumping into his arms. His arms held me tightly while we both shared a passionate and tender kiss, both crying.
'I missed you so much' Kellin said.
'I missed you too my love' I said hugging him even more than before.
'Hermanito' you heard say and you got out of Kellin's arms and hugged your brother. 'I missed you brother' he said starting to cry 'What happened to you?'
'I don't want to talk about that now Mikey'
'Ok. Once you're ready we'll talk about it'
'Sure' I said trying to avoid the subject.
Then I turned my attention to Kellin once again seeing that he was thanking Tyler for saving me.
'Baby, I'm so happy you're here' Kellin said.
You can't even imagine how happy I am to be here, Kellin. I thought to myself.
For the rest of the day Tyler stayed with us and the guys seemed to like him really much. As so as my parents who eventually came to see me.

*That Night*

I got into the room followed by Kellin and quickly made my way to the wardrobe, grabbing a few clothes and made my way to the bathroom, locking it once I got in.
I heard Kellin outside trying to get in.
'Vic... I need to pee' he said.
'I'll be out in a minute' I replied while dressing myself as quickly as I could.
'C'mon!'
'WAIT!' I shouted.
I finished dressing, unlocked the door and got out. Kellin stormed to the bathroom immediately.
I made my way to the bed and laid down covering my body.
Kellin got out of the bathroom and started undressing in the room. I started to feel really nervous and uncomfortable, and ended up covering myself even more.
He came to bed and laid next to me. He got closer to me and kissed me. I pushed him away and he looked at me confused.
'What did I do wrong Vic?' he asked me gently.
'N-nothing' I replied starting to cry.
'Vic, talk to me! Please! What happened when you were away? Why were you away?'
The tears started to fall even harder once I remembered everything Chris' had done to me.
'C-Chris kidnapped me Kellin'
'WHAT?'
'He found me on a alley, hit me with something and took me away'
He remained looking at me, completely dumbfounded.
'And he locked me on a basement' I started shivering and Kellin hugged me.
'He used me many time. He raped me'
'He what?'
'He raped me Kellin. I didn't want to. He forced me to have sex with him. I felt so disgusted. I still do'
It's gonna be okay baby. It's gonna be okay' he said rocking my body back and forth.
'NO IT'S NOT' I yelled.
'W-why?'
'B-because... B-because... I-I... I...' I stopped talking.
'Because?'

Kellin's P.O.V

'Because?' I asked fearing the answer he would give me.
'I killed him!' HE WHAT?!
'What?' I asked increasing the tone of my voice.
'I k-killed him'
'Oh my God Vic... What if the police finds out?'
'They are not'
'Let's hope not Vic. Jesus, no one can know about this Vic. No one.'
'Kellin, I had to do it ok?' he said looking at me in the eyes 'He was going to kill me. What did you expected me to do?'
'You couldn't do anything baby. It's going to be ok'
'No Kellin. I killed a man'
'It was self defense'
'It doesn't change anything. We were both fighting to grab the gun and it fired. I thought it was me who was going to die. But when I woke up he was dead'
'Shhh I'm here Vic. I'm here' I said kissing his forehead.
'K-Kellin p-pplease dd-don't leave m-mme'
'I'm not gonna leave you love'
'You still want me?'
'Of course baby' I answered giving a passionate kiss on his lips 'I'll never leave you'
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so sorry about the late update but I've been pretty ill and also school is killing me.
Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter, although I find it completely shitty.
One chapter left and maybe who knows if I make a sequel, it depends on you guys' opinion.
In other news this is the longest chapter I wrote on this story 1594 words.

Kisses and love <3