‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

You Hold My Attention Without Even Trying

Kellyn's P.O.V

'We're almost there baby!' I said.
I couldn't wait 'till we get there, I'm so excited because I was able to prepare him something romantic like he deserves, and plus I'm happy because I'm spending all day with him. Just the two of us.

I guess I was kinda lost in my thoughts, since we got there in about six minutes later.
This place is really beautiful, almost magical.
We can see trees, grass and flowers everywhere. A river starts at the beginning of a little waterfall, this same river runs through more than a mile, a mile of pure and clean water. There was a small trail of rocks in the lake, which we could use to cross it.
On the riverbank we spotted the water touching the sand and the small rocks, as well as the reflection of the sun.

'Kellin! This is perfect baby!' Vic said grabbing my hands.
'Well it's all for you love! Happy 9 months anniversary baby!' I said kissing him.
'You remember!'
'Of course I do baby! Wait a minute, I'm just gonna grab something that's on the car' I said making my way to the car to go grab the picnic basket I had prepared earlier. I turned around to face him and he was near the riverbank and I decided to join him.
'This is really relaxing!' he said.
'You deserve the best Vic!'
'You're so sweet Kells!'
'Let's go find a place to sit and eat something' I said grabbing his hand as I started to walk.

We decided to go sit down where the little waterfall was beginning to fall to join the river.
As we got there I immediately placed the picnic basket on the ground and took a towel and spread it on the ground.
'Sit baby!' he was still amazed with this place which was good, because that's what I wanted. I wanted him to feel special and I wanted to give him something romantic.
'This is really beautiful Kells!'
'I know right?' I said smiling. 'Are you hungry?'
'A little bit'
'I'm gonna take the food out of the basket ok?'
'Okay love'
I started taking the food, that was a lot, out of the basket. I had prepared sandwiches with cheese and butter, tomato and lettuce and with peanut butter, we had salad, chicken wings, fruit like strawberries, apples, pineapple and bananas, orange juice, water and many other things. And of course some chantilly.
'Eat whatever you want love!'
'Jesus Kells are we going to be out for a week?' he joked.
'Maybe, remember that I kidnapped you?' I said winking at him.
'You can do whatever you want with me then!'
'I will'

*30 minutes later*

'Do you want to got for a walk?' I asked.
'Sure'
'Okay, let me just clean this out and put the basket on the car' I grabbed the food and put it inside the basket, I cleaned the towel and the grass around us. I grabbed the basket and put it inside the car.
'I'm here! Let's go!' I said grabbing my baby's hand, leading him trough this beautiful place.
This was the moment where I started to get nervous, like I had butterflies on my stomach.
Should I propose now? Or should I save it for later?
God he looks so beautiful and I love him so much, I don't wanna lose him! What if he doesn't want to marry me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took so long and if it sucks but I'm not feeling too well lately.
I have allergies and now I'm with a cold and my throat hurts, I'm tired from school and I have lots of tests and I'm also studding to my final exams.
Plus I didn't have any comments on the other chapter which makes me think if I should continue this.

Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- The New National Anthemm